Is punching a hole in the wall a good way to show off gains when you have a girl over? Not randomly...

Is punching a hole in the wall a good way to show off gains when you have a girl over? Not randomly, if i pretend to have a phonecall then get mad and punch the wall through

impressive only if you live in Europe

>Punching American cardboard walls

yes, especially if you hit a stud behind it. do it faggot.

It's a good way to show you're an explosive psycho that isn't actually "alpha" in the least and will probably abuse her.

this.

don't be autistic

>Most autistic thing I've read in a while

Women like to get abused.

>showing that you are a over aggressive roid monkey who can't control his anger
Yup, any woman would get wet at the thought of that

Yeah I'm sure that's true. fuck off /r9kpol/

If you pretend you can't find the door then you have a good excuse to punch enough of the wall away that said girl knows you have functional strength.

Not by insane people.

Good point.

This is what girls want

wat. seek help lmao

Why the fuck would you destroy your own furniture/apartment on purpose

yeah but not physically

>beating women is wrong
Pick one you american kafir pigdog

Well, you presented only one option so yeah, I'll pick that

Nah, they do.

Do it. When you accidentally hit a stud and break your hand, I'm going to be laughing my ass off.

Yeah actually, I tried this when I had my GF over and she started to comfort me

What kind of bitch house has walls that weak?

why would this thought even cross your mind?life isnt a movie

lmao this is edgy as fuck, grills don't want 15-year-old babies who seemingly can't control their violent autism

Thats just stupid, if you are gonna kool-aid your way in, do it in her house, obviously you must know where your own doors are, but not hers.

I hope you hit a stud

>white
>not talking about europe

Pro tip: Use a stud finder and mark the studs with thumb tacks so that you don't break your wrist.

This is the most retarded ghetto shit I've read today. Sadly it'd probably work more than 0% of the time, so go for it. YOLO.

Is this the Natty limit?

Do you know what a hole in your wall means? It means you can't control your emotions, yet at the same time you can't do anything constructive with those emotions. This is what a punching a hole says after a phone call
>yeah, people treat me like a doormat sometimes, and this makes me so mad I don't know what to do
You might as well tell the girl that you once kicked the dog when your mom overcooked your tendies

>not using a stud finder and marking off a safe region to punch before hand

if you have drywall then a preschooler can punch through it, I would know

fucking kek

This.

I used to live in a shitty house with drywalls and my dog literally went straight through the wall from the living room to the bedroom when going after a ball simply because he slipped with the mattress and went at running speed at the wall.

S.T.A.R.S.

I think I'll take option number one you fucking idiot.

They especially enjoy physical abuse you retard

I don't usually post, but I had to comment on how childish OP would be if he really did this

No, it isn't

Try not to punch the studs. Would not recommend.

Girls much more prefer hen you take her to "your house" and kick down the door and make the family get on the floor and walk the dinosaur.

wanna know how I know you've never spoken to a girl?

This

Autism

Oh wow, you can punch through thin drywall. Very fucking impressive, are you also a yellow belt in taekwondo? Seriously, don't try this shit, it is supremely autistic, and patching that shit is expensive. Unless you live in the 512 area, then do it and pay me to patch it for you.

The fuck are you talking about? The older houses up in New England are fucking sturdy. Those things stand the test of time for a reason and it's not being cardboard.

>very expensive
Are you high? I'm a poorfag and my father and I redid our entire living room. It's only expensive if you're a pussy and pay someone else to do it. Things are rarely expensive if you do it yourself.

OP is asking if he should punch a whole in the wall to impress a girl, so I just assumed he was an autistic pussy. Also, don't spread shit about diy, lazy normalfags are a great source of income.

No, you will look violent and emotionally unstable. If you want to impress her with your strength, pick her up and twirl her around or something.

Sure, it might go great till you hit a stud and literally break you hand.

>he can't punch through a 2x4

do i get another option?

No, but it is a good way to show that you punch like a girl

if she likes crazy people go for it.

Austism strikes again

Just punch the girl, if she's Muslim then she'll really get into it

>place girl behind easy to break wall
>demonstrate gains by punching hole in wall
>insert penis in hole
>instant glory hole

Punching walls is autism, I hope this thread is real because thats some double autism.

literally anyone can punch through drywall lol

if you punched through a stud, or a brick wall, then I would be mirin

>The older houses in new England
>new England
>Older

1.) Punching a hole in your house is retarded.
2.) Girls will be more scared than impressed.
3.) Feigning emotional instability is retarded.
4.) If the only way you can think of to impress a girl is to artificially create a scenario where showing off brute strength is the only effect, I have bad news for you.

If you want to show off your gains, have her help move a piece of furniture. She feels how heavy her end is and sees how easily you do it and thinks "that, user is pretty strong!"
It also makes her more attracted to you when you bond over something that increases your heart rate.

You fucking moron...

post pic

Good point.

But...... they do

Gotta say something cool before though. Say " sometimes you just gotta FIST it" then punch the wall, then take your arm slowly out of the hole makin eye contact with her and then pretend you're fisting the wall. If shes into fisting she'll fucking cream herself man

>not being able to punch through an entire redwood tree for firewood like Goku

Are you even trying to make it OP?

>he doesn't slyly play red faction on ps2 to impress her with it's environmental destruction gimmick
Never gonna make it.

If you want her to feel like she is going to get violently raped, you autistic faggot.

Only normalfag beta bitches punch the wall, I prefer to punch the girl then violently rape her in the ass but whatever works for you