If you're a skeleton please stop buying those fucking mass gainers...

If you're a skeleton please stop buying those fucking mass gainers, just buy some chicken chest and broccoli and eat it everyday.

You can still drink some whole milk with oats, chocolate powder if you like it, eggs, but fuck whey and mass gainers, you're wasting your time.

>if you struggle to eat enough calories to gain weight, try eating low calorie foods!

Good advice m8y

i don't think you understand skeleton problems.

i can only eat a handful of food LITERALLY and i am full and cannot eat anymore. i have pushed myself beyond that point and threw up violently

>not eating bread with eggs for carbs.

Still cheaper and better.

Then you probably need more intensity in your workout user. I'm a recovery skeleton and increasing the intensity my need for food increased too, little by little.

Uh as a skelly peanut butter, oats, and rice are the key

I eat like 2k cal in carbs for 4 meals

600 in pb

250 in eggs

300 in chicken

Easy

is it true lettuce makes your stomach bigger?

This made me laugh.

Seriously though, just eat a shit load of not terribly bad for you food. Count calories or suffer the consequences.

bait.

I'm vegetarian, ass.
Check your meat eating privilege. Some of us have morals.

I don't know about this.

Peanut butter is goat indeed.

No, the point is that real food is always better than supplements.

i had 6 eggs, 4 tortillas, and 3 tbps of wheat cream for beakfast. Am i doin it right?

nah, eating a lot consistently will make ur stomach bigger

You're gonna make it brah.

if you cant eat a lot of food at once start drinking large amounts of water in one sitting daily.
Basically just chug water until you feel like you are going to puke, this will expand your stomach quickly. I can eat 3000 cal in one 20 min time period if needed

>but fuck whey AND mass gainers

You are fucking retarded if you are telling people to disregard whey. It's literally just the cheapest/easiest way to get protein in. Mass gainers are just whey laced with fats/carbs. Obviously you don't need mass gainers.

Skeles need to eat Snickers bars and other calorie dense foods. Broccoli and chicken fills you up quickly, I eat it often WHILE CUTTING!

>chicken and broccoli
Yeah two filling, low calorie foods are really the way to go to pack on pounds. At least buy some beef instead

do you smoke weed? i used to everyday but i haven't in like 6 months, but i started mildly recently and it helps so much with appetite. even when i eat a full meal and smoke a tiny bit right after it ill get hungry again

Split into smaller meals and eat more frequently.

When I was gaining I was having a "snack" once an hour or so at work.

"real food" don't give you 1k cals in 15 seconds, which is important when youre a busy hard-working dude. you keep on sitting down with your broccoli, chicken, and rice swirling that tasteless estrogenic sludge in your mouth.

i'll have downed a thick ass shake and already meat then pound out the girl of your dreams.

Broccoli literally blocks estrogen you fear-mongering cuck

chew chew chew you pathetic worm. eat that sludge up. mmm chicken, rice, and a different pussified vegetable.

meanwhile i blended fruits, sups, eggs, oats, and milk into 2000 cal dick fuel. yeah enjoy your 'real' food and 'noob' gains bitch. but hey man, can't beat those macros or nutrients right

ITT: Morons who don't understand skellies.

Mass gainer is the highest density food i can put down without feeling like throwing up. Put on 15kg using it over the course of a year. I can just now bearly keep up with people on standard meals - but normies are able to eat ontop of a full meal...

>broccoli on a bulk
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

if you are a skelly just eat 20oz of steak a day ontop of your normal meals. won't stay a skelly for long. steak is easy to eat a lot of in one go.

I drank a mass gainer after every workout and it worked out fine, would have never been able to go from 170 pounds to 200 pounds without them

Fellow skellies, use your mass gainers.

Yes, they're expensive and taste like ass and not that healthy, but if that's how you get your 3.5k or 4k, then just stick with them. I went from 120lbs to 185lbs with them.

how often do you guys switch up your diets? im getting bored of half the shit im eating..