Should I get on Rogaine yet Veeky Forums? I got two angles for this recede

Should I get on Rogaine yet Veeky Forums? I got two angles for this recede

Also im 23

Rogaine doesn't work for receding hairlines, only balding at the crown. It's stated right on the bottle.

post full face

Glasses, beard, soon to be bald.

God i hate numales

Your hair loss is already clearly noticeable. You should have taken action earlier.

shave your head and grow a well trimmed beard and get contacts

is there a point, I don't think it's gonna change your looks that much

Fair enough I guess

I didn't think so, its probably the hard lighting on the top of my head

Oh God that is a fugly beard dude. You look like a fedora master.

"While you were working out I studied the blade..."

Its not very photogenic

I've considered adding an eskrima class on top of my workout, just started lifting again for the first time since I was 19ish

Two of those things I can't help

I'm 25 just gave up and buzzed it all off. Tough getting used to not having the option of hair but you'll look a lot better. Seems like you've got masculine features and a round skull just get some clippers with a #1 and do everything even the beard. Or if you're rich do transplants

Eh I'm not so sure I'd look good shaved, I wore it short once when I was 19 and I didn't like it. Two year old pic of me I think.

Woops, there was a problem with that, here it is

Doesn't look too bad, itll look miles better with some scruff and like someone else mentioned contacts might be a good move. Give it a shot, if you hate it it grows back brother nothing to lose and you might find it to be an improvement

That's bullshit its that all the early studies they used to get FDA approved only focused on the crown but they're are countless examples of it working on hairlines even beards

Why are you trying to trick this poor man into wasting money, I tried rogaine for nearly a year with marginal improvement. The shit is garbage and fin isn't worth risking the sides either

Dude, buzz your ugly ass beard and just wear stubble. You've got a good face you just look like an autist with that beard.

But my GF likes it and I don't mind it

Then why are here in this cesspool of crabs.

>has gf
>is on Veeky Forums
Why?

>tfw balding with ugly head shape
Fuck my shit up

>playing this >tfwnogf simulator without a gf

rooo

You got to use derma roller too faggot. Or just brush your scalp really hard 1/2

2/2