How do I move in for the kiss with a girl at a movie

How do I move in for the kiss with a girl at a movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQkQ9Y4UOvk
youtube.com/watch?v=cWwCZ37wsxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You grab her penis and shove it into your asshole, also read the fucking sticky

Just don't be a bitch

I tried to kiss my ex gf during the movies but she turned away. Still kissless.

She wasn't your gf if you didn't kiss her my man

>going to the movies on a date

> the movies

Lmao

This is not fitness related
Many people do, where do you go?

read the sticky

If you haven't made a move yet, you sure as hell shouldn't go to the movies

We made out during the movies. I don't see your point

youtube.com/watch?v=EQkQ9Y4UOvk

Don't actually kiss her during the movie (unless she turns to you and looks at you during a romantic scene or some shit), do it afterwards.

best advice in this thread tbqhwy desu senpai

should not go for movies on first date

My point is staring at a screen for two hours with little to no interaction doesn't exactly make for a good first dates. The whole point is to have fun and talk, two things which you aren't doing during a movie. One successful attempt doesn't change the fact that it overall is a weak idea for a date

Or go the movies and do something after to talk.

this

are those people they are shooting? sauce?

Oh i agree about that. But if go with a dumb bitch and only want to make out, it's a good place

just go to a fucking bar or something, movie is fine as like a 4th or so date but if you're not at the stage of even kissing yet you want a dating situation where her attention is focused entirely on you not some other disposable bullshit

if she feels the same way about you as you about her, then she wants to kiss you as well.
"Going in" can just be moving a little closer or turning your head just a little. She will notice this and move as well. It's kinda like ping pong.
Don't do anything weird or extraordinary. A small movement is totally enough.
If she does not respond to it then abort asap. It's either not the right time yet or she just doesn't like you that way.
And because you only moved a little it might hurt, but it will not be embarrassing

google south african mine massacare

Put your hand under her chin and turn it to face you

looks like cape buffalo

>at a movie

That way we can all see?

A movie isn't a great place for a first kiss.
>But
If you are going to do it, look over at her. Make eye contact. If she holds eye contact, lean in a tiny bit. If she leans in too, go for the kiss.

Your best bet is:
Take her in your car to get ice cream or fro yo or the like, pay for it (hers too) then take her to a romantic spot to eat it, if possible. Talk and eat said ice cream. Don't be overly romantic about it. (As soon as you finish your ice cream start chewing gum for breath gains). For kiss, do same thing as in movie theater.
+10 points for fun +5 for romance.

You need to be over 18 to use this site, son.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWwCZ37wsxc

Just keep watching the movie and lean a little closer and whisper really quietly 'kiss me'

She's gonna say what, just say 'nothing'

Do it again, if she says no, she probably will even if she wants to,just tell her to stop spoiling the movie.

10 minutes later do it again...

Get really drunk, also get her drunk. It will happen on its own, I promise!

put ur dik in popcorn

Step 1:
>make sure she's not a
>manic pixie dreamgirl
>aka has crazy bitch syndrome
>aka borderline personality disorder

1 in 8 women, Veeky Forums, and they will ruin your life. Pick a normal one.

i imagine the hard part is distracting the parents

Tilt left

Bitches love the left tilt

This could work.

During a shitty trailer. Just have your arm around her and have her lean on you and then just go for it