Femanons, what's it like having the body of a 12 year old boy? Reminder that men prefer girls with asses and tits

femanons, what's it like having the body of a 12 year old boy? Reminder that men prefer girls with asses and tits

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/clairesinclair25/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look in the mirror and tell me lol

But I do have quite the ass and ok tits

Post ass

I'm sure you don't

>that flat chest

I'm laffin

Lmao don't even pretend this is you.

If it is you timestamp

Also
>BRAAAAAAP

Something is off about this...

This is a dude.

That's a guy baby

Yeah that is quite an ass.

nice face femanon

You're official a gay now

Homosexuality is a choice, not a prescription, faggot

das a nice gluteus

Ruby Rue

Gay dude with a giant fake ass.

I kek knowing that there is a nonzero amount of self-proclaimed straight guys who jerked to this.

Claire Sinclair
instagram.com/clairesinclair25/?hl=en

Veeky Forums likes T H I C C women otherwise known as obese. A lot of fags come here too trying to get straight guys to post body pics.

has science gone too far?

Reminder that this is actually what men want, and it's been like this for the past 70 years.

Stop trying to justify your fatfetish

I'd agree if this was a BBW threat but OP chick is was more attractive

Sick burn

OP chick is post pregnancy, cant you tell from the udders? You have a latent cuck fetish or an oedipal fat mommy fetish

>twig as what is universally desired by men
Yea no.

>this flat hoe

Taylor is so fucking average looking. Don't know why Anons are so desperate to lick her clit. I don't see the appeal. She barely has any assets

You should be trying to befriend us, after all we're the only other people who can relate to the feeling of being under 5'9 user.

>shit genes should isolate themselves and create another underclass of people who will only bitch and scream about no equality

I'm ok with my boy body.

>this delusion
reminder that stacy gets to MANIPULATE BOYS and DRINK STARBUCKS while you spend hours doing cardio

14 year old girls have tits like that
Plus the shape is really nice

This is coming from someone who usually prefers small tits too

I can't masturbate to that

what's sexy to me in a woman is confidence, if you're fat own it and accept 99% of people will find you disgusting. if you're rail thin own that and accept 99% of the people approaching you are pedos who think ur 11 yrs old. if you're normal understand without a cute face i could take or leave your body so either develop a personality that makes me want to kiss your brain or become so athletic my dick is magnetized to you.

i've fucked plenty of girls just because they were fun to be around, and had the misfortune of being alone with some gloomy bitches who looked great but holy shit is it cancer when someone sucks the life out of you.

I don't care if it's a dude a meal is a meal

w2c underwear

>tfw the only Stacy you know got fat and baby trapped one of her Chads

I feel that this is the fate of most of them, now that we've all aged enough to see how our demographic has unfolded.