We always go on about le baldlet meme here so here it is, tell me what you fuckers think about this

We always go on about le baldlet meme here so here it is, tell me what you fuckers think about this.

youtu.be/UqErfmhBBSI

Yeah it's a glorified toupee but it looks pretty fucking good. They had a better video making rounds on facebook but I cba to find it and I'm sure most of you have seen it by now.

>inb4 not man enough to shave your head
just get fucked tb.h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-jdyx-XSic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks equally awful in both pics tb.h

Oh Boy...

Alternatively I also want to know what you know/think about hair transplants. Where I live those seems to cost about only double what this wig costs.

check the video

Man I would love to do this for just one day just for a laugh when I go out with my mates. I'm absolutely sure those fuckers would rip it off and I'd carry scissors to repay the favour.

>not just being a man and shaving your head

hi ugly

Definitely get the transplant I'd rather Kill myself then get a toupee

i hear that the transplanted hair just dies again

like putting good roots in bad soil

and you gotta keep renewing it every year

but maybe they have improved the tech since then

Maybe they can give you some hair fertilizer

how is toupee fitted anyway. is it glued or what? what happens if someone pulls your hair lmao?

>2000 Euro bucks
>Lasts 4-6 months

wew lad.

Nobody can pull it off if they don't know. That's why you have to change your name and move to a new state/country and completely destroy any memories of your past life.

Transplanted hair doesn't fall out since they take it from the back where the hairs aren't sensitive to DHT. The problem is all the other hairs on top keep falling out leaving the few transplanted ones

It's more like putting good roots where they're surrounded by dying ones, and you don't have enough good ones to keep replacing them

But I have a full head of hair lol.

I hate hairfags REEEEEEEE

>2000€

toplel you can get good FUE transplants in places like Turkey for cheaper

>going to Chicken for ANY reason EVER

>going to chicken

what did you mean by this?

>shave my head
>used up late 20's girls aren't interested, even the uggos, unless they have kids
>hook up with multiple early 20's girls and now date one
Apparently younger girls dig the Statham/Willis look? They all marvel at my muscle and say how strong I am.

I'm like a 1/2/1.5/3 curlbro five months into dedicated lifting.

its insane how much younger he looks with hair

>literally going bright red with shame at what he's become

kek

Just get a buzzcut, like about 1/8 inch or so. You'll look more badass than with that gay shit on your head. More handsome too

>Having terrible hair genetics
Give up

I've been running around with a shaved head for almost 4 years now. Everybody in my vicinity knows I'm bald.

imagine what would happen if I came in with a full head of hair from one day to the next.

The only way this would work is if you would shave your shit at the first sign of balding and get a toupet like this. Which nobody would do ofcourse.

Also, I am happy as fuck I decided to shave it and move on. I was way more insecure about it when I was balding compared to now actualy have a shaved head.

Imagine always having to worry about people finding out about your fake hair, no thanks

>thank god for queef

He looks terrible in the first pic because of the side hair.

Take the right pic and shoop ALL head hair out and he'd look decent

If the diference weren't phenomenal I wouldn't have posted this. Also I've noticed the reaction girls have when they see my old pics with hair. I'm not actually balding but my hair is INCREDIBLY thin and rare and it's an absolute bitch to keep it looking decent and keep my scalp from showing.

Also consider this, would you be mad to find out a girl has one of these? Yeah I wouldn't.

The difference is exaggerated because of this
Obviously if you grow out your side hair you look like an old grandpa

Also wigs are more acceptable for females than they are for males. A double standard you won't hear feminists cry about

Your genetics suck you hairlet fag

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z-jdyx-XSic

>men 'try' going bald
>one guy is hot when he is thin
>obv still hot without hair
>comments are filled with women saying how the one in the black t shirt is worth a fuck

I'll agree, if you're uggo, go give it a shot. It's probably better for you since you'll have some confidence. Just watch it doesn't come off when you go on holiday, or when your gf pulls your hair during sex.

If you're not ugly, you'll be fine.

Hair transplants are the dumbest thing I've ever done. It's like taking healthy people and moving them where everyone is dying.

i can understand why people would buy one as a baldie myself but its not for me

Exactly, he looks way better now especially in the second pic which shows that expression and smile are important, the left pic looks like hes passing stool.

Young girls dig the daddy look. They can't help but be attracted to dudes that carry that same masculine energy that their fathers have. It's normal. It's well adjusted behaviour.

Older chicks go for younger looking guys because it makes them feel younger by association. They don't want anything to do with a bald guy because it makes them feel old and used up, which they are.

This transplant shit is so fucking lame I don't know where to begin. I guarantee that no one who has had this done, no matter how good it looks, is actually happy because they will forever be obsessed with their appearance and vanity makes people miserable.

Live healthy, work out, stay clean and you will look your natural best. Anything more than that is trying too hard and will ultimately have the opposite to the desired effect.

How is the dating going though? I've been insecure about it since I'll be definately shaving in a couple of years (maybe sooner). I'm 6'1, decent build.