CBT: Bronchitis & Cutting Edition

27 | 1416 weeks 3 days
5'11 | 187lbs
180cm | 84.8kg

Test: 23.9nmol/L | 689ng/dl

Had bloods done yesterday for physical, been sick too long.

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/mad-scientist-full-body-workout-routine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you look like dat nigga butler from the patriots lmao

im 185 5'11. You dun neglectin der legs. I know cause our upper body same but legs lags.

5'11
200lb+
145/275/325/405

>when you're black but do roids because you have shit human genetics

Get out lotus you fat nigger faggot

>5'11 200lb+

>5'11 187lb

How the fuck? Either lotus is a manlet lying about his height, or the other guy is 6'2+

really tryna see... really....

been had legs man. you must be new.

what are your goals?

let the jelly flow through you.

hehehe wyteboi

Just to put on some more size, like you. I've been lifting for a year now, and I'm trying to focus on my core again which I've neglected for far too long.

Other than that...2/3/4/5

Lotus this is bignig, where do u live brah, like wut state

Perspective. My mirror is 51 inches off the ground, his is just above the knee... who do you think is going to look taller...? We are both the same height.

From the looks of it, this nig is on the higher end of 5'11 while Lotus is on the lower end. He also has longer limbs. With my expertise, he may have about a 36" sleeve length.

All of that with a higher body fat percentage and lower muscle mass makes him smaller than Lotus.

Needs more work on the squats because his bench is getting too close to his squat max. Overall 7/10.

You look strong. Be careful how much extra bodyfat you carry around, focus on gaining as much lean body mass as possible without too much extra fat. Size as a natural takes time so just be patient and keep putting in the hours in the gym, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year and decade after decade. What's your routine like?

I live in Canada.

t. nigger appraiser

6'3 210

Looking great as always

Mirin stats

lotus senpai what excercises to thicken pencil arms?

Five day split:
Chest w/some triceps
Back w/some biceps
Shoulders and Traps
Arms
Legs

I rest when I need to. I've only recently included triceps and biceps with my other workouts because I feel like I'm not getting the results I want. They're still noodles.

how do you like canada?

damn, 10 years and castrated yourself just to look like you lift.

5'10 150 finally starting to put some weight. Coming from 140 4 months ago
pls no bully

I'd let you fuck my "pussy"

I'd let you fuck my ass

I'd let you fuck my mouth

my test is 587ng/dl

>castrated yourself
huh?

Cutting
Lost 3 kg since Wednesday.
Probably water weight

really good dude, sounds like you are progressing nicely. What are your stats?

your chest and traps are good

keep it up

Thanks
BP: 160x5
Squat: 176x5
Deads: 225x5

thx man. lookin ready for summer

farmers walks. reverse ez-bar curls. static hold deadlifts. behind-the-back ez-bar curls. balance pronation and supination. rope hammer curls, tricep push downs (multiple variations). hammer curl everything to get a nice brachialis.

Try a proper split where you ***hit each muscle twice a week***. Try Mad Scientist, I got some decent mass out of this program. muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/mad-scientist-full-body-workout-routine

It's solid, favorite season is winter.

look like conor murphy

Couple days ago ,hitting month 6 in 2days 6'0 177lbs 175,250,335 doing ppl and like it cutting for abs than probably gonna bulk for 1234 any tips?

Y-you too

>farmers walks
>Static load deadlifts
>for arms

can you explain how these are good for arms for me? Is it kinda like how heavy shrugs are good because of the stretch and tension on your traps?

It's because your forearm(s) are a part of your...real...arms(s)... Heavy shrugs just work traps. Why is this getting more complicated than it needs to be?

build your arms and do 200 sit ups a day. you'll be a monster

I dont know I was just asking ;_;

The key to having nice arms is full development from the forearm to bicep, to tricep leading into the delts. So you should be doing exercises for each of these muscle groups which comprise your arms, not just bicep tricep exercises or your forearms will lag behind. Better to start off proper than have to go back and fix things. Off to bed, gotta do more bloods in the morning for allergens the doc forgot to include the first time.

One is fat the other is not.

6'7'" 135lbs

Been going to the gym for 2 weeks now

5'9" 149ish
Currently cutting, been working out like 7ish months, but get interrupted due to school and sports on occassion

You what is up guys annon here.
I am just giving you guys a quick update on my body and progress over 4 years.

>6'7"
>135lbs
you aint foolin anyone faggot

This is me today.

Sorry I meant 6 foot and 7cm

Tfw no comments

Omar: From humble beginnings

Because you look like mc lovin

>Best guess for this image: muscle
>visually similar images are all stuffed animals

You're gonna look really fucking good once you're lean with that chest and those shoulders

Buy I have a jaw user ,mclovin had no jaw

lol what the fuck this isn't real is it?

When you stick your neck out, sure
do unicorns not look like horses because they have a horn?

I'm not sticking my neck out though

If this threads alive tommrow I'll post my jaw

Nah just kidding lads. I just stretched out my neck and retracted my back in that photo. I'm still mr skeletal though.

haha wow are you kidding look at your picture you look a chicklet getting food from mommy

we can see your jaw no one is impressed mclovin

Hey guys, posted this in the last thread but just want a couple more opinions.

Just trying to better calculate my TDEE. Right now I'm calculating my TDEE @ 1950 and eating @ a 500 calorie deficit (1500).

Stats
>5'6 Manlet
>174.2lbs
>quit my job earlier this year to focus on my senior year of uni
>pretty sedetary lifestyle, just gym and school work
>not much cardio right now because no energy because auschwitz mode calorie intake

sudoku is a possible option but so are abs.

Shit forgot to say I'm looking for more BODYFAT estimates.

So mean :( I never get compliments in these threads, it's ok though because one day I'll get that compliment from one of you guys and I won't have to masturbate to my own reflection anymore

6' 3"
228 lbs

5'9 185lbs

these threads are for constructive criticism not to stroke egos.

you don't get compliments because your body isn't impressive. keep lifting and then maybe you'll have something worthy of compliment.

You're at least 17% BF probably around 20 i would think

Just eat alot and lift hard. And do a bro split, SS is a meme

I've been calculating my body fat at about 25% in my TDEE, I can't imagine I'm under 20% at this point.

>literally everyday is mentally grueling on 1500 calories

I literally don't know how people do this and actually make it to abs

Haha you got us good user lol

>Either of them
>Fat

Lotus is lean
Other black is chubb

too many shitskins in this cbt, start another one.

you look pretty cool lotus do you live in vancouver? if you do we should lift sometime senpai.

Stay mad cuck
>Big dicks in your asshole

>nigger obsessed with gay shitdick sex

sounds about right

177cm 150lbs
doing PHUL

5'11, 81kg

Thinking of making this my tinder pic to really sort the wheat from the chaff

I dropped 15lbs of fat and gained 20lbs of muscle this year. Every day i'm in better shape than I've ever been in. I'm pretty excited 2bh.
>tfw you get complimented for working hard in the gym as a lonely dyel

>these are the guys giving you advice "its so easy to drop 15lbs lmao" "just gained 20lbs of pure muscle this year do you even lift bro?? just make gains EAT FAGGOT you dont know how to train"

>455 squat
>625 deadlift

finally someone with a more fucked up ratio than me

okay, I dropped 10lb fat and 5lb muscle and then put on 5lbs fat and 15lbs muscle? I never claimed it was pure. In fact some of it is probably water weight and bone density too.

I think you're projecting a little bit too hard if you get this upset/insecure/threatened by a 126lb DYEL teenager posting babby's first 2 months in the gym

That is not really fucked
People usually h either focus on diddy or squat
There really is no perfect ratio even if you are elite powerlifter.
Your squat needs more work then DL
However working squat twice and bench once is Not wise for fatigue management.
One lift has to be sacrificed

goals t b h

any recommendations besides keep lifting?

almost done cutting after my first bulk, rate?

maybe it's possible with that fucking neck

your nipples are too close to each other lol

what do you mean?

Never skip lip day

Don't post pictures of yourself after you've trained for at least a year man. You look like you spend the day at the Home Depot parking lot. Juicy nipples tho.

No back. Start training back 3 times a week. Emphasise lats 2 days and 1 day upper back. Spend 10 minutes every day activating and flexin lats and upper back muscles in front of a mirror until they cramp. Shave those fucking pubes on your chest and get a tan.

are you natty?

goals desu regardless

Them fucking nips man lmao

WHAT?

Yeah you are 25-30 probably, one of the better signs of approaching 20 is most males get some bicep vascularity then. I used to have a list saved when I was cutting hard for vascularity/% is like forearms under 30, biceps under 20, abdominals 8-12 depending on person, these aren't exact but probably closer than someone guessing from shitty pictures. These all mean non pumped, don't think cause you trained bis and see a vein you hit 20, when you see it all day you are there. You can make it user, I came from about 30-35 and I'm currently about 12-15, just started cutting again to, wanna see them single digits even if I don't maintain it. I don't post pics today I have super identifiable tattoos

It's still goin huh, what a grief. Feel better soon dood, you look nice and shred. Lost the dad bod

Back cause it's what I'm focusing on rn

6" 205 lbs. 1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5 x 3

Those 'leave humanity behind'-nips

halloo!!!
i made some arm gains from last unplanned bulk lol

looking good user, great back

Nice penis

thanks! its cute and feminine but sometimes i rather not have it. also kinda out of topic, focus on gains and how my arms are bigger than yours

It nice gurl

Don't tell me what to do mysoginist

Fucking kek I'm saving this pic