Currently being used as a fuck toy by my new girl. What the fuck is up I thought we had a mental connection. Tf fit

Currently being used as a fuck toy by my new girl. What the fuck is up I thought we had a mental connection. Tf fit

>falling for the women always catch feelings meme

get back at her by posting nudes here my dude
that'll show here haha

Yeah this haha...

Yeah, show her who's boss by posting a pic of her tits for me please

Change the pic's filename to Azusa_and_Yui.jpg.
It'll be hilarious the next time you post it, trust me.

Where do I find asians who actually look like this? I travelled Japan for 1 month and spent 6 months studying in Korea but I never found prime sex slave gooks like this

>tfw used to have qt fuck buddy who liked to be in charge
>she would climb on top and "pin" my hands back (I could habe easily pushed her off but thats not the point) as she grinded on my dick
>she'd kiss me and bite my lip, then back away so is have to follow for the kiss
Goddamn she was a great fuck. It's a shame she eventually caved to her Christian upbringing and guilted herself out of the fuck buddy thing.

i just opened this thread because I own the same rock as the girl on the right

Rock?

dammit, I meant skirt

Rock = Skirt in German.
At least that's what I'm guessing.

yep, I was just too excited about the cute skirt

Whats it like being a crossdresser in Germany?
Are the migrants in to it?

can't post pic, because I really should shave my legs and ass first

I'm pretty sure that by about 25 women have forgotten any trace of romance and they just like sex

Help me Veeky Forums I hate women and it's ruining my life. I don't want a girlfriend because I don't want to spend time with an overgrown spoiled child who treats men like drug delivery systems and only cares about how they feel in the present moment

if you don't want to spend time with them, don't do it

That feels like giving up, though

go get a CUTE girl(male)

The sjws have co-opted this word, but the issue is legitimately systemic. Options are religious girls or foreigners. Good luck.

>japanese
>cute
>flat
let me take you home