Did you miss the MOD pump?

Brought to you by the team who launched MOD, just this time better, Ambrosus (AMB)

* 7PhDs in the team
* Backed by Swiss govt.
* MCAP: $41.2M (tge.ambrosus.com/ - 144590975 AMB * $0.28) vs $174M for Walton
* Walton of the West
* Superior in product and team compared to MOD
* Announcement coming tomorrow
* Trading under ICO
* Backed by Parity (ex-CEO of Ethereum)

* Not listed properly on ED and CMC yet = Get in now

DYOR, this is the better MOD and will grow 4-5x in MCAP

Buy on EtherDelta under the contract address asap, get in there before the normal people will buy up this coin: etherdelta.com/#0x4dc3643dbc642b72c158e7f3d2ff232df61cb6ce-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-progress-report-24-oct-2017-4b71850c082
youtube.com/watch?v=_KUoEluFi9o
crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-ambrosus/
cryptocoinsnews.com/swiss-govt-backed-ambrosus-raises-30-million-ahead-ico/
ambrosus.com/#team
reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/79a6no/why_is_ambrosus_amb_so_valuable_and_why_after_60/
twitter.com/AmbrosusAMB/status/922249284224942080
etherdelta.com/#0x4dc3643dbc642b72c158e7f3d2ff232df61cb6ce-ETH
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amber/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is getting annoyingly shilled here recently. Still bought in though not missing another mission.

Market cap is already about the same as MOD, and it's less proven. I'm open to being shilled though, any good news/hype coming up for it?

>Did you miss X? Then don't miss Y.

Intersating

>* Superior in product and team compared to MOD

lol

I think nato backs this bitch as well

Announcement coming up tomorrow: blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-progress-report-24-oct-2017-4b71850c082

This is in many ways superior to Modum. Modum limits itself to measuring temperature of pharmaceutical transport while Ambrosus can do this, also be used for food safety ($55B market in the US alone), develops it's own blockchain and will be a game-changer in combatting fraud.

ugh I hate that "shill mercilessly on Veeky Forums" is clearly a line item on their marketing strategy. fuck this greedy cash grab of a coin and their overblown greedy team

Vitalik Buterin speaks about blockchain usage in food/medicine youtube.com/watch?v=_KUoEluFi9o . Basically Ethereum founder publicly endorsing legitimacy of such projects, something else than your shitty 'mobile entertainment' or 'privacy messenger' shit coins without any real use-case

>implying the mod pump is over
Didnt you see the whale post last night saying as soon as mod has news of exchange they gonna pump hard? accumulate now

The better MOD how? What do you even mean backed by the Swiss govt.. Can't see anything to show it's superior in any way to Modum aside from a larger target market, which the Modum team will expand in to when successful in the Pharma sector.

Think twice before getting in, most icos have failed this month.

Will likely be hampered by segwit2x.

Yeah.. I'll past. MOD is selling around 1.70$ now, market cap 30$mill, much better play with devices ready to hit market with profit sharing.

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-ambrosus/
"Food sensor and tracking is very common and lots of companies are doing it already. Ambrosus faces stiff competition in the traditional space, such as GlobeRanger, Oceansoft, and Blue Maestro, as well as in the blockchain space from Modum.
Modum has a blockchain-based temperature tracking system for medicinal products, with sensors that record environmental conditions during shipments. When goods change ownership, the data is checked against Ethereum smart contracts to validate the transaction and triggers alerts, payments, etc.
Modum already has a working product with 43 registered companies and 844 shipments, which is more advanced than Ambrosus.
They were featured on Nasdaq, World Economic Forum, among others, and have won several awards including Kickstarter Accelerator 2016.
Their token sale started on September 1, 2017 and their hard cap is $16.4 million – 16% of what Ambrosus is asking.
When asked about the difference between Ambrosus and Modum, Ambrosus keeps mentioning that they are creating a blockchain and Modum is not. However, is it necessary?"

Swiss govt. backing: cryptocoinsnews.com/swiss-govt-backed-ambrosus-raises-30-million-ahead-ico/

It is faaaar superior to MOD, DYOR is all I can say. Use cases for Ambrosus are tenfold. Modum will also not have it's own blockchain.

token is only utility? no staking?

look at this smug fuck. he probably jerks off while staring at himself in the mirror

because it's using iota which is fairly ideal for this kind of application???

who do I bet on, both?

Exactly even WTC realises they need their own blockchain to get it right. MOD is simply a token to collect dividends, guess peeps find it difficult dropping bags now they’re holding them even if a bigger idea is going to eclipse the one they’ve invested in

Team is legit 9.2/10 : ambrosus.com/#team

Just lol at you guys investing in ICOs of second hand car sales men or kids mounting IKEA furniture at night, but not looking into legit projects with teams with proven track records.

Don't even CTRL+F "PhD" on their team page because your browser might crash from all the results.

Currently in ZEN train why should I buy this especially if there is no volume? Looking at the order history and no one is buying or selling

wow not touching this with a ten foot pole

>Buy when people don't want to touch the coin with a ten foot pole
All in baby

>PhD
That just means those faggots fell for the education scam.
This guy is shilling too hard, I'd recommend staying the fuck away.

good man, you don't even deserve it if you didn't DYOR

Look at me I'm so smart, PhDs are all idiots that fell for the education scam. Without PhDs you'd probably be dying of hepatitis (can confirm am PhD)

Couple big sell walls but they're probably fake.

Its just another one of those hurr durr world changing shitcoins which will be forgotten
Just buy BTC

It's dumb not to throw a few eth in, with upcoming news your guaranteed to make a profit. I've been doing this for a lot of alts

What is the news? Also ico eth price?

im in, not missin out on another moon mission. just wait till its listed properly

Shilling faggots answer my question, why should I buy this if there is no volume at all? What if I want to sell but I can't because no one wants to buy?

Starting to think someone wants to dump their bags on us...

ICO price was 0.001ETH so trading right under. Am ICO investor, solid project, just not the kind of project that needs more shilling while I was accumulating

I think the pro here is getting in early at a price below ICO. Volume is low but it doesn't even have a proper ED listing, which means its a gamble on whether or not the volume will pick up once its on real exchanges (ED and HitBTC should list soon).

Saw this really good post on their reddit page in terms of long term value: reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/79a6no/why_is_ambrosus_amb_so_valuable_and_why_after_60/

Thought about this. But MOD can easily keep falling down to $1. Risk is far less with AMB currently

Nah.. MOD is like a standard temperature/humidity sensor that can be readout to a blockchain.

Ambrosus are developing a sensor/seal system that is tamper proofed what brings them in a whole other area of use case. Think expensive, like bullion, diamonds, wine, heck even the cartels could get into this. See the bigger picture yet?

bought some, most likely going to pump hard soon LOL GL

That didn't answer my question though. Why is there no volume at all? Am I looking at the wrong coin? Someone link me the correct exchange to buy this.

I think AMB is good for short term gains, WTC and MOD for mid and long.

send me 1 eth to buy this i dare you
0xCfd4791B4402cF85703182c82C3E41Da9146Fda2

For me it's exactly the other way around

Cross continental pilot project concerning supply chain between 2 continents and demonstration of application in a multi billion market
Deadline for news October 31 for more on the specifics

This. Not to help you out OP cause you seem like a huge faggot, but the level of polish and effort that is going into your shilling is putting up red flags for anyone reading this who has any sense.

Then again you're probably targeting biztards given that you're a soulless dick licking paid shill

i am ready for my lambo

looks like MOD, im getting in now before it moons

NO ONE BUY OP STOPS POSTING WHEN I ASK A MIND STUMPING QUESTION HAHA WHAT A KEK

I wanna a lambo

It's not properly listed on Ether Delta yet

exactly, dont wait until it starts to moon or you will shit the bed

Op is a shilling faggot but I believe this coin is a solid project, I still bought some at these cheap prices for short and long term gains no fucks given. Expect a pump really soon too.

Might toss a few in to day trade the news and official ED and HITBTC listings.

Amber Token?

This is going to be a MOD 2.0 get ready for this insane pump that comes.

those of you that say you;re not investing just lol at you, you will be the same guys buying into MOD at ath and loosing money

They’re not wanting to list yet, nothing sinister twitter.com/AmbrosusAMB/status/922249284224942080

Looks like they want to get on the right exchange first, cruical considering LINK and all that

So is anyone gonna link the proper listing?

thats it brah, when it gets listed properly on Ether Delta expect the plebs to get on board looooool phaggots miss the moon everytime

etherdelta.com/#0x4dc3643dbc642b72c158e7f3d2ff232df61cb6ce-ETH

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amber/#markets
etherdelta address on there

They dont want to pay to be listed Im in the train

I'm in the train since ICO

In on this