So I came out recently as bisexual, and I want to take it further. I've always wanted to be more feminine...

So I came out recently as bisexual, and I want to take it further. I've always wanted to be more feminine, and eventually become a trap, but I'm not very feminine. It's not a matter of being attractive, as I'm fairly attractive in the masculine sense, but that could get in the way of becoming a cute trap. Bone structure and everything like that.
What do you suggest I do to start? Is there a good diet I should follow? Am I fucked at this point? I'm just about to be 20.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off faggot

Fuck off faggot

>>/lgbt/

you can do it, i believe in you

Girls dont like traps but they find cute that you like guys.
You will never be able to have a child
SIP SSIIIIIPPPPPP

donate everything you own to the buddha and reroll

You have a mental illness. I sentence you to 5 months of electroshock therapy and lurking /pol/.

Best encouragement
Best advice

stay here for a little longer. you'll also catch it

start by daily semen intake. i can volunteer for that. where are you from?

>stay here for a little longer. you'll also catch it
/pol/ has already inoculated me against faggotry.

Your gay and you know it

Texas.

/pol/ made you even more retarded than you were with their old ideologies

>all women are sluts
>ww3 coming every day

you'll never make it if you visit that shit board

>le you must be x if you hate x meme
You should probably just buy that rope already and end it all you mentally disabled retard.

Might be retarded but atleast not gay

too bad i'm from eu. i'd make you scream

Fuck off faggot

Mm. I wish I could go there.

LONDON

Here. There's like a dozen different varients online, but it's all the same shit. No one can confirm it actually works because no one has actually done it. Let us know if you have any luck or find someone who did. Good luck, bitch.

best routine are hormones

Also true, but I'm assuming OP is a poorfag or cheap.

i thought it's all free since so many here cry about FtM trans getting free test. i would assume MtF would be the same shit

hormones are crazy

Nah, I know someone here in SoCal fighting tooth and nail at every step just to get their next cycle going, but I don't know too much about how it works so I don't know if they're being charged extra/delayed because of their insurance or because their therapist is highly reluctant to prescribe them any... *shrug*

OP here. I can get hormones, but I don't wanna get totally fucked up. I have a conservative family and I want to pass as a male as well.

you are mentally ill. I wish you the best of luck

youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ

id fuck top right desu

I don't want to be a girl though, I want to be a cute boy.

is it gay if you fuck someone who doesn't consider himself a male anymore?

I want you to be a cute boy too. How do you feel about growing your hair out?

>Girls don't like traps

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to have hair down to my waist when I was younger. I love having younger.

I have really good hair, so I donate it to cancer patients every year!

S-shut up, idiot. That's too sweet.

It's partially a vanity thing though. But yes, I don't mind growing it out.

Oh, it's late here and I mean longer, not younger. Silly me.

It's all good. I know what you meant. Like that you're honest about the vanity thing, too. Good luck becoming a cute(r?) boy. I personally find guys with long hair cute, but it's all about preference.

Of course! If you have Discord, I'd add you.

Tempting, but I don't have Discord. I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to keeping up with the times.

If you'd make one, I'd add you. Or, do you have Skype?

I guess I made one. Sorry for the delay. You can add delayedShot if you like.

How about the numbers after it? I can't add you without those!

#8839. Woops.

Can I join skype party for cute boys?

I'm not a cute boy. Yet.

I always get a kick out of these because I know the person taking these pictures sits in front of a mirror for over an hour getting just the right angle after having spent 30 minutes putting makeup on. All to get some internet virgin pricks hard. Lmaoing at all traps desu