his quads look so weird and over developed compared to his hammys

he was prob off cycle here though

>fake teeth
>jaw surgery
>steroids
>shitty tattoos

very

Who?

why does he look slightly better than the guy on the left? i thought he was someone that lifted

He did manage to fuck many girls and thats something to look up to, you need to put serious effort and have incredible luck to achieve that and i respect that

No you don't.
It's easy to fuck bitches.
Just don't be a faggot.

>He did manage to fuck many girls and thats something to look up to,

Most people seriously doubts that he fucked any girls at all. Hell, he outright admitted that he was impotent and spent more time on his apperance and make up then a horny teenage girl who lived next to a frat house.

the trips have spoken

zyzz was small but he got big in the end. he just basically started when still dyel natty mode.

nothing respectable or admirable about the guy except that he quit the pathetic 16h/d of world of warcraft and being unsocial basement dweller.

still not worth dying at age 22. jesus christ if i was him i would be dead right now kek

I beg to differ
During my four years of being single ive met maybe 5-6 girls who were single, ive managed to get dates with most of em and had sex with 3 but the problem is finding girls who are willing to date

Most are preoccupied with their current bf and while you can fuck a taken girl its much harder, cant just ask her out on a date but you need to meet her naturally

So yeah, id say its hard af

>be a nerd and a sandnigger to boot
>go from one extreme (WoW) to the other (bb)
>spend your entire life at the gym
>fuck a random drunk average looking slut that had more dicks than the urinal at all boys school
>become inspiration to hordes of basement dwelling retards
>create annoying meme
>die when you are in your prime from heart failure

Would you listen to yourself?
No wonder you're not getting pussy.
I said don't be a faggot.

You got your (you)s, now pls go

How am i being a faggot, dickhead?

Most girls are taken already so wtf am i supposed to do?
Cant just ask her out on a date if she is taken, its much harder to fuck her but it is doable

without zyzz there would be no aesthetics, his death was a holy sacrifice towards the movement

mirin traps

you sound like a faggot, just because you don't have experience it doesn't mean it's not easy to fuck girls like he did.

Don't think it was really his physical size that made him into a meme lord, its more about his personalities. Btw where is Vynz brah memes

get out newfag

Zyzz was pretty much the Eugen Sandow rebirth.
Both were sikk kunts,used illicit substances for recreation and enhancement of physique.(Sandow used cocaine to cut and get lean, talk about crushing two birds with one stone). Both fucked around as much as they could (Sandow had a wife but couldn't give a fuck).
Both had a thing for attention (Sandow would do public feats of power and aesthetics, rich ladies woud pay him to touch his abs and such, Zyzz just walked around shirtless and short legs tucked catching 'mires and perfected his muzz)
Both died young in an accident (Sandow lived to 52 but got exertion-induced aneurysm)

>LOOK I FOUND A BAD ZYZZ PIC ME I MADE FUN OF A DEAD GUY WHO ACCOUNTED TO 10000 MORE THINGS THAT I EVER WILL AREN'T I SUCH A GOOD TROLL??
You sad cunt

Why is it that people without much experience always like to claim that it's "easy" to fuck "bitches"? Unless you desperate faggots have shit tier standards

you're never gonna make it phaggot

99% of the pics of him are pretty good, but just because one is bad doesn't mean shit and he was probably off cycle. He also has a huge following and a few days ago almost all of the most famous fitness celebrities did a shout out to him RIP IN PEACE

I thought he did blast and cruise?

>WHO ACCOUNTED TO 10000 MORE THINGS THAT I EVER WILL
>be broke
>be a stripper to pay for roids
>live with his parents
>go to a party once a month with his brother and gay crew
>die in a sauna at 22 poisoned by trannies
>bastardize bodybuilding culture creating the worst following ever

>Lived life how he wanted
>unstifled, unfiltered
>Millions of people know his name
>No one knows yours

Damn this user is saaalty

>22
>dead

Lived a great life but it means nothing when you die so young. Granted it was primarily down to a heart condition but his lifestyle caused it to be tipped over the edge long before it should have.

>No one knows yours
>implying anyone is better just because he got some fame
you are a sad cunt brah

What do you mean it means nothing? He inspired more people than you have ever met and will meet in your life. So you think YOUR life means more because you're going to work a pathetic 9-5 office job until you die having achieved nothing worthwhile in your life?
Do us all a favor and don't shit any kids out into the world, at least that way you won't drag us down any further with your shit non-achieving low test loser genes and attitude.

>live fast die young XD XD

everytime I see this I wonder why he has the microphone and realize it is the grip to the machine in the back

I love that image just becausse of that

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good bait

Made me reply/10

Nah, fuck off OP