Why can't we as guys get picky about females height also?

Why can't we as guys get picky about females height also?
Let's do it to make them angry.
I only date women 5'8" and above.

I like tossing q t short girls around and my small cock looks enormous with short girls so no thanks senpai

Naw. Female insecurity lies more around age. You gotta say something like "I don't date girls older than 20. Old hags, when will they learn?"

But I really do.
I'm 5'10, and I won't be even interested in a girl who's smaller than me. It's my fetish
My actual gf is 5'11

I wont date anyone shorter than me.

Must be 6'+ to ride.

Not very attracted to tall girls anyway, they look "weird" and out of proportion. Obviously they are still attractive, but I like short women by far. They're cuter and have better bodies.

Beggars can't be choosers, user

But average female height in developed countries is approaching 6' user. Unless you're granny fucking 5'8+ is majority of women.

it's more about popularity at that age

>i don't date girls with less than 1 mil followers

>And above
Why above and not below? Short is feminine. If a girl is over 5'4 then ignore. Too tall for a woman.

I only date girls who are 5'5'' or less, tall girls are worthless

Gonna start using this, its gonna be great

ok, guess you won't date then

I think even more than that it's weight and body shape.
>"I don't date women who weigh more than 140"
>"I don't date women with cellulite on their thighs"
>"I don't date women with anything less than a C-cup."
>"I don't date women unless they're 35-24-35"

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

We can't be picky because women are the sexual selectors of the species. This is because they are inherently valuable as egg carriers, which are a scarce resource.

As a man, you are doomed to date down, and subject to the cruelty of an abrupt dumping if she finds she can date higher.

>doomed to date down
And what about 10/10 women? How the hell are they supposed to be dating up?

>when her age starts with 2

Men can elevate their status through aquiring resources. It's not necessarily about looks.

>not using %bf or bmi

What is up with these fetish's
All I want is a girl who likes me and doesn't look like shit

Love me some tall women, not too tall though, 5'10-6' territory is the best.

Dem legs, dem proportions, dat standing sex under the shower, dem tall genetics for your kids.

Girls choose
You offer
That's how world works faggot. Girls don't care if you're picky, if you don't want her, then she'll just go and bang some other dude that has been hitting on her. Females are used on getting attention from men, not giving it

I would say that applies for most males, not for the top 20% of guys who fuck 50% of the females. They actualy do choose

>liking tall women

um

I am.

I am 6'2 and being with a girl less than 5'8 or so makes me feel like I am with a child. Ideally she would be about 5'10 or so. My ex was the same height as me in heels, it was great.

I would genuinely never date a short girl. Don't see the issue?

Id love to see if this bullshit is true for real life because my experience has more been the following
Most girls (75-80% of em) are in relationships with a guy and wont leave it until they get tired and have a new guy secured so the dating market is 20-25% of girls only and these arent looking to date at all

Ive not seen this "all girls only go for the top 10% of guys" IRL ever

I don't date tall girls only but the woman I'll have kids with will have to be on the taller side. I'm 6'1 and I'll fail my kids before they're even born if I breed with a short chick. No way i'm taking the risk of having manlet children because of my wife

>Ive not seen this "all girls only go for the top 10% of guys" IRL ever

I have, I have a chad friend and he has screwed like 10-20 different chicks over the course of 1-2 years time.

I also read statistics that said that at age 22 the average female has had way more bedpartners than the average male. With the male/female distribution being 50/50. This can only happen if one dude is fucking multiple females.

>my experience
>75-80% of girls are in a relationship

Stopped reading

Nvm, can't find the statistics back. It might be bullshit

This, 5'1 to 5'6 pls

honestly i wouldnt date a girl above 5'6
but anything below 4'8 gets kinda weird

nice bait mate

Why?
usually girls are in relationships because they get offers for sex and commitment from alot of guys so unless they want to be single they dont have to be

it takes more effort for girls to stay single, the status quo for them is to be in a relationship

Weight and age affects them more
"I don't like fat women"

>turn down ugly femanlet
>she's forced to fuck an ugly manlet instead

What an amazing choice, l should go and fuck the ugliest fattest weeb bitch l can find since l get to """""pick""""" haha

End yourself thot

That's a cuck way of thinking you must believe that you have self worth. If you put the pussy push on a pedestal it forces them to look down on you.

When her age is two digits

>I also read statistics that said that at age 22 the average female has had way more bedpartners than the average male. With the male/female distribution being 50/50. This can only happen if one dude is fucking multiple females.
Nah. For each heterosexual fuck both groups get +1 (cumulative heterosexual male partners = cumulative heterosexual female partners), so if the size of the groups are the same the average is the same.

What inevitably happens is dudes inflate their numbers to retarded levels so all research shows men have way more hetero partners than women which is impossible.

Why do women age so poorly? It's fucking scary and false advertising.

I rarely meet a girl under 30 who isn't in a relationship and if they aren't it's mostly not because there's a lack of interest from guys. Even the pizzafaces with fatty hair are often taken or even married.

Guys on the other hand... If they don't already have the whole package going (good job, car, flat and all this while studying) they're most likely single.

Except guys are picky about height. A lot of guys don't like tall girls.

>candy, soda, starbucks "coffee" => overload on sugar since childhood
>alcohol
>recreational drug use
>sunlight without protection
>loads of make-up instead of proper skincare
>poor diet because learning to cook is oppressive
>less inclined to do sports

taller women are mad when they see a tall guy with a petite woman.
their pool of suitable taller men is small enough.

>she's forced to fuck an ugly manlet instead
no, she can easily find a 6'3 chad to fuck her. why would she fuck a manlet?