Is there anything I can do about my height? I hate being a manlet and only 5'10...

Is there anything I can do about my height? I hate being a manlet and only 5'10. Do you think it might be worth getting platform shoes to get above 6'1

>Is there anything I can do about my height?
apart from having your legs broken and extended, no. stop caring about it

This. There is literally no solution to being a manlet. It's like being upset that you're going to die one day. Stop crying like a bitch and start overcompensating by raising your bench to 405 and staring down everyone who's taller than you.

God I love being 6'.

same height, slept with +20 girls. Its your face first and foremost, then your pitiful frame.
Your social anxiety was caused by people reacting negatively to whatever you said or did because you were lacking a) face and b) frame.

If you are masculine, robust and good looking at 5'8, you will get laid as well. The lower you go, the more difficult it gets. But your height itself is not why you are a virgin

don't look like the guy in that pic and you're fine. that guy looks like a virgin and stands like one. i can sense his virgin vibe through the picture

this guy needs
>trim the beard, 5oclock shadow
>cut hair shorter
>start lifting, will work wonders for his posture

he could fuck girls already, bumping him up 1-1,5 points is absolutely possible. Skin seems ok. No tan but beta carotene for a more glowing complexion.Big back, thick neck and legs will make him fill out his frame. Shoulders look pretty ok and he has traps already. if this guy is a virgin, its not because of his looks.

FFS starting to get really tired of the manlet threads.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER ANYWHERE NEAR AS MUCH AS Veeky Forums WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE!

YOU'RE FINE!

Your PROBLEM is your fucking personality. It's Veeky Forums's problem in general.

Nobody wants a whiny little bitch who constantly blames all the bad things that ever happened to them on their physical attributes ( "M-MM-MUH GENETICS" ). Attitude is your problem, not being a manlet, balding, microdick or whatever random physical attribute you want to blame today to avoid facing the fact that you are not taking responsibility of your mental health.

What do you think of all the Chadposting and height, frame and face threads?

compared to the height threads its nothing.

But they're still on the same boat. The fact that no matter how hard you try it'll all be worthless because you were born wrong. What do you think of it?

there is one solution to being a manlet
it's killing yourself

On average when a woman is looking for a quick thing she will decide in this order: smile, face, personality, height, fitness

For a long term thing, possible settle down : personality, wealth (or potential wealth), smile, face, tons of other shit, as long as you are 3 to 4 inches taller....

Height will get you noticed, but that is it, a woman wants to look slightly up at you.

I hate the shitposting about it, ignore the threads and help other anons with advice generally. Im pretty athletic and have always been, I had good trainers and was active most of my life. Ive benefitted a lot, am grateful for it and try to give some positivity back to other anons who were not as fortunate.

That being said, I believe a lot of it holds true and deluding yourself into thinking it does not wont help anyone either.

Im not the user you originally replied to I just noticed

It's the /r9k/ shills who raid Veeky Forums and try to discourage fellow anons from improving

>That being said, I believe a lot of it holds true and deluding yourself into thinking it does not wont help anyone either.

Like what?

Are you sure it's r9k shills? I feel even the athletic Veeky Forums dudes who post on CBT follow through the meme.

I'm 6' barefoot and I wear shoes + lifts that boost me to 6'2.5

The taller the better

Well, I believe the concept of personality is insanely overrated. Ive gotten away with a lot of shit in school and out drinking others would not have just because people liked my face.
How you look determines to a large extent how people will treat you. Depending on how you have been treated all your life, your behavior, mannerisms adapt. You are not born with a personality, it is being formed each and every day.

Things that influence how you will look are very generally speaking your genetics and your development. A lot of people fucked up because they wasted away their most important developmental years. That is not really reversable.

However, even after youre done with puberty, you still grow and your body adapts to external stimuli. Im the biggest advocate for self-improvement there is.

But as for specific things. Everything that indicates genetic health and masculinity will have a positive effect on how people behave around you. A symmetric face suggests a stress free upbringing. A pronounced brow ridge, strong jaw and a compact midface are positively correlated with elevated testosterone levels etc.
As a man, exhibiting masculinity is a good thing. Im not talking about Chabal tier cavemen appearance, but low test levels bring a lot of misery to your general well-being.

/r9k/ shills learn about insecurities and memes from lurking CBT threads and shill them when they feel like other anons are improving

what about when youre on beach?

>Ive gotten away with a lot of shit in school and out drinking others would not have just because people liked my face.

How would you know this? Are you sure it's not just other facts? Did you compare your situation with other uglier people who could not get away with the things you did?

While I somewhat agree with the external stimuli watchamacallit, personality is not that overrated. Are you American perhaps? The country where people can get away because everyone is shallow?

then i'm back to the just above average 6' no big deal

If you are not getting girls or being disrespected at 5'10 your height isn't the problem.

>The fact that no matter how hard you try it'll all be worthless because you were born wrong.

This is useless defeatist bullshit. You.were.born. You aren't born right, or wrong. There is no agreed upon schematic as to what makes a good human and what makes a bad human because so many things factor into what kind of a human you are. You are simply born. Yeah, sometimes you get dealt a shitty hand for the game of life you're about to play but it's YOUR responsibility to work with what you got. You need to learn the mentality and you need to learn to know what you really want. Once you do that, you can do anything that is important to you.

Girls stutters regardless of height irl. They are autistic by default and covers it with makeup and a serious face.

Take it from a 5'7 guy who sloosh women at the club. They're usually slightly taller like 5'8-5'10. Scandinavian feels.

No, Western Europe.
Multiple girls told me I would have gotten my ass kicked if I wasnt so cute. A friend of mine, taller and also attractive has gotten kicked his ass dozens of times by doing the same or more harmless shit.
That being said, I seem to be very likable, a great story teller and funny. Partly because how I look, partly because I have been very social for all of my life and you get better at talking to people if you talk to them a lot. Im also a narcissist in the subtlest way possible, I get off on the attention people give me. So to get attention, you got to be entertaining. Take that as you will

I'll leave for the gym, I can relate some incidents if the thread is still alive. There hundreds of incidents, I got away with a lot.

>Girls stutters regardless of height irl. They are autistic by default and covers it with makeup and a serious face.
This is so fucking true in the gym.

>A friend of mine, taller and also attractive has gotten kicked his ass dozens of times by doing the same or more harmless shit.

So attractiveness isn't the main factor here?

5'10" is a fine height, just round it up to six feet. Never had trouble with women at all and I am 5'10"

Id say because he was taller he seemed more of a threat. But face vs face, im definitely better looking.
We were travelling through South Eastern Europe together and 5 Hungarians in a club just went to him and tried to beat him up. I was with him, he didnt even do anything prior to that. Lots of incidents where he was hit although others were the perpetrators.
Ive thrown bottles into faces and friends trying to protect me were punched. Spit at bouncers and were welcomes with hugs and open arms the next weekend. Beaten up a teammate of mine during PE and the teacher laughed it off because he liked me. Mouthed off at nearly everyone in my class in school and still told stories with everyone sitting around listening and laughing in the break. Not sure what im trying to prove here. How you look determines how people treat you, I found out. Im not super good looking but look likable and pleasant to be around I guess

truth.

yeah, but if you're hanging out with your friend wearing shoes that boost you up to 6'2 and you go to the beach with the same friend he will notice your height difference without shoes and understand that you're insecure about your height

You're a cheeky shit. I'm one too. Basically you can get away with anything if you know how to make people laugh and feel good.

I am pretty good looking but I think it's more that I have an open and honest face.

Are you kindding me I'm 5 inches shorter than you and I'm not that insecure. Christ man grow a thicker skin or, I know this is impossible for op, don't be such an obnoxious faggot

It's pretty sad that Veeky Forums has convinced you that being 5'10 is going to be a massive barrier to getting a girl.

Why does everyone on here go about picking up girls in such a round about way?

Veeky Forums thinking goes along the line of "I want to be able to talk to girls, therefore I must gym, surgically increase my height, make heaps of money etc etc". No one ever suggests the best way to get good with pulling girls is to go and try and pull them. Muscles and height mean very little if you're autistic as fuck and can't hold a conversation.

If you think being 5'10'' is the disadvantage stopping you from getting girls, you have autism so fatal that even if you were 6'4" you would be fucked.

yes. I agree

Stretching exercises, work on your posture

Fact: Platform shoes makes you look desperate

it's because when shut-ins on Veeky Forums think about viable dating targets, they're looking at 10/10 instagram sluts

Man I wish I was 5'10" but I'm not and never will be. I'm aware of my height and realize it's kind of shitty luck but I try not to let it bother me. What annoys me is people that are 5'10" and complain about it. Always seems to be 5'10" exactly too.
Also see people shorter than me at times and wonder how I'd feel if I was them seeing myself at 5'7"ish complaining when they'd probably take an extra 3 inches if it was offered.

Lmao the manlet cutoff is 6'2", you are still a little shit

Im 5'6", you have it easy. Stop whining.

>tfw only 6'
MAKE IT STOP END IT ALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kill yourself

>Height will get you noticed, but that is it, a woman wants to look slightly up at you.
That's pretty much it. You can make up for height with other things.

On the beach, physique matters more than height.

This. 5'10 doesn't get you extra points, but it doesn't hurt you.

Move to a country where 5'10 isn't considered a manlet