How weird is it to date a 18 year old chick at the age of 27?

how weird is it to date a 18 year old chick at the age of 27?

>looks like a woman
>feels like a woman
>mind of a child

fit related: share protein rich idea/recipes. I am giving pic related a go tomorrow.
powerhungry.com/2013/01/pumpkin-blondie-protein-bars/

pretty weird m8

Only jealous roasties will get mad at you for dating an 18 year old chick. However your bros will high five you. Pic related is an 18 year old.

it fucking is, hey.

smash and dash it is then.

It's perfectly normal. Don't let jealous old women ruin your perception.

>looks like a woman
>feels like a woman

Then as long as you're not tricking her into thinking it's something other than she thinks it's okay.

If it works for you congrats. Listening to sheltered girls in their late teens or early twenties talk makes me look for the nearest bottle of bleach.

i dont wanna like, fucking convince myself or others
>"nooo man, like, she is sooo mature for her age, you know?"
because she isnt. of course she isnt. shes an 18 year old, as she should be. trying to justify it is fuckin creepy talk.
this t b h

I dated a 17 year old when I was 27.

We broke up recently and it broke me so hard.
(We're 20 and 31 now).

I knew this would happen from the beginning, in the back of my head, but after a year I couldn't stop letting my barriers go down anymore. I love(d) her with all my heart. I proposed to her even.

fml

Stop being a fag. There're plenty of girls out there.

Byron?

Yeah, I know what you mean. Trying to justify it to people would probably be the worst part

When I was 17 a 27 year old tried to date me. He was attractive and a good person, but thinking of how immature I was back then, and I was one of the maturest people at my age back then.

You have to think of how she'll change as a person too. 17 - 20 I changed (personality-wise) so much. She also hasn't lived enough to be able to handle more serious situations, so you can bet she won't handle arguments well, or anything else that comes up.

When I was 18 I started fucking a 26 year old. 7 years later I have a kid and a divorce decree to show for it. Feelsman

i recently got back together with my ex who now is 19.

We met when she was 17 and I was 24.
It was weird back then but now she's already a bit more mature.

Thing is you can kind of mold these girls and they usually listen to you and do what you say, or at least try.

I'd say just do it, why deny love?
if she can give you what you need its all good.

female detected

I was 22 when I had a 30 year old girlfriend. Let me tell you most women have the mind of a child until they get divorced a few times and start to wise up.

right now im trying to justify it to myself, justifying it to other people is another battle for another day
>denial.kek

those are some bad feels. i recently broke up with a 23 year old i was with for 3 years who i love(d), we just live too far away from each other now. and i saw her grow and change too, even just from when she was 20.

i'm pretty sure dating a youngin straight after is potentially not a great life choice but... ehhhhh.

word

pretty sure there are multiple femanons in this thread... feels good man.

>gonna go lift some shit

I met my girlfriend when I was 25 and she was 19. We've been together for 8 years now.

>27 year old gf
too old, do not want

I'm dating a 19 year old chick being 30 years myself

she is hot as fuck, but I know she is still very inmature
I'm with her just for the sex and the energy she has
don't invest too much on the relationship, but have fun while it lasts, why not?

Just don't knock her up, broseph. It always seems like a good idea to hook up with college chicks who are STEM majors. If they're studying a normie degree it wouldn't be too big of a deal to drop out to have a baby since that'll probably be her biggest achievement in life .

>mind of a child
That's all women, literally zero (0) difference between 18 and 60.

I know... she is actually studying arts, so that's a big red flag

still, I can barely keep my seed in when fucking her, it's like you can just feel the fertility in younger girls

>don't invest too much on the relationship, but have fun while it lasts, why not?

Best advice itt. Just have fun and don't get too emotionally invested.

>17 - 20 I changed (personality-wise) so much. She also hasn't lived enough to be able to handle more serious situations
lmao

people actually believe this

You haven't talked to enough women if you can't tell the difference between an 18 year old and a 24 year old.

ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION

There are plenty of girls out there. I worked in child support for a while. It's not very pleasant for men at all.

She won't change much when she gets to 27...

this guy gets it
this guy doesn't

what is wrong about my statement?

YOU haven't talked to enough of them if you actually think there is a difference beyond the surface.

You're probably the only one here who isn't getting it.

If you catch my drift.

Why do I want to cum inside this whore?

You sound like a heterosexual male. That's why.

Because she looks about 12 and you're a dodgy pedo.

no u

seriously though, why do you think that all (or even most) women drastically change between 18 and 24? people lead different lives, some people never face hardships, some face them early, some late.

These feel like conflicting answers

At the core they're both very much the same thing.

When I was 21 this chick that I started getting closer to this chick that I was talking to for a few years prior too and even then I somehow felt weird about it, but looking back it was dumb, now me being 23 I'd date an 18-19 year old no doubt.

oh forgot to say when I was 21 she was 17

Because the Kardashians and riverdale and i deserve to relax and i'm a good girl and yeyeye

Huh, same thing happened to me last year. 17/27 at the outset, 20/30 at the end. I didn't propose, but almost did.

I'm 22 right now and have an above average babyface which makes me look look around ~19 or so, you think getting swoler by the time i'm 25 I could easily get away with fucking college freshers?

I mean if you can put up with her manner of speech (as perfectly described) and want to focus on work/yourself and not building a family, then by all means go for it.

Not weird at all.

Not him, but personality for girls doesn't matter. As long as you were raised right and know right from wrong, a girl is for all practical purposes the same at 17 as she is at 20.

>mind of a child
this doesn't really change with age though, older women are just as stupid and childish. also people are just jelly, especially roasties since you're at the age they wanna con you into marrying them.

How are you now?

Please tell it got better for you eventually...

She looks like she smells like soup

Not at all. As long as she's legal it don't matter

>>mind of a child

this doesn't change, friendo

All women act like children actually that is a insult to children .. all women act like cowardly children, so go for it mate

Found the Jewish academic

Im turning 30 this year and last 4 girls ive dated (still dating one of em) have all been between 18-21

Part is by choice, younger girls are more fun and way hotter plus they like to fuck so it goes with my interests
Another part is most girls my own age are extremly picky if they are still single

I met a 27 year old who looked 35 atleast, bad skin, small tits and a horrible attitude towards life. Just sat at home watching netflix until she gathered enough cash to travel again and she was bragging loudly how she turned down a date from a guy who was very juicy and ran his own company
She pulled up his instagram and was bragging how he had asked her out and shit

Tl:dr go for younger girls, they are better in every shape and form

its perfect OP

>marry when she turns 20
>start family at 21 or 22
>make her housewife

how the hell did you even meet an 18 year old at 27?

>banged a 22yo wifeable when I was 33
>she found out how old I was after
>freaked out and went NC on me

talk about being left on the shelf

I did same and was 34. Big ego boost but ended badly. Good luck.

A successful older man with a younger woman who hasn't rode the cock carousel and now looks to trap a provider is the most natural and healthy type of relationship.

>this doesn't really change with age though, older women are just as stupid and childish

I spent the last two months chasing after a 28 with a kid because I thought she'd have her shit together, what a shit show that was

I just started seeing an hour 18 year old girl, I'm 25.
We have a shared impregnation fetish.
Don't scare me

Whats Veeky Forumss take on dating a chick with kids?

Im older so there are many with kids but if i see one i skip em automatically, am i wrong in this?
Is a mom good for a fucking session or two?

This is more true than society would admit and always has been.

I'm 25 and I've now started to reach downwards age wise.
>22
>21

Are two girls I've seen recently. I'm assuming as I get older the ages of different women I date will stay around there while I get older.

take full advantage of this opportunity user, you're unlikely to have another
a woman at the age of 18 doesn't (usually) have any real interests or personality and will think you're the coolest fucking person in the world. also she'll still be somewhat in the teenage insecurity phase rather than the 20s "i know everything to know about life" phase, so instead of expecting to find a woman your age with an amazing personality and tons in common with you (unbelievably rare, esp if she's single) take this 18 year old and mold her into the sort of woman you can actually respect. just show her the art you like, try to get her interested in the shit that matters to you and engage her in intellectual conversations, even if she has no opinion she'll want to find out more to impress you if nothing else. stick with it for 4-5 years and you'll have the perfect wife

In your late 20s to mid 30s you are in your prime as a man
>career on track
>better looking than you were from late teens to early 20s
>more money, better life in general

Meanwhile women your age have passed their prime. They're not as attractive as they were in their early 20s, every passing year reduces their fertility and increases the chances of birth defects. They've took miles of cock when they were younger and more attractive, now they are past it they want you to give commitment in order to get what she gave to Chad and Tyrone freely when she was MORE attractive than she is now.
There is no reason to settle for these women.

It boggles the mind that women expect to settle with a man in his prime when they are well past theirs. They KNOW this is bullshit and it's why salty older women are the most vicious and disdainful toward younger women who don't waste their youth and decide to settle with older men.

Depends. Do you also have the mind of a child?
Honestly at 40 I've realised that some people never mature mentally.
I've seen 70 year olds acting like children. and one 13 year old who was a freak and seemed mentally like jaded 40 year old.
I've acquaintances with children who are still internally 16.

yr gf with mind of child
My point exactly.
OP you don't really need to justify it. Just admit you're not as grown up as you imagine you are. Everyone should.

>tfw I'm 20 and dating a 24 year old chinese girl that everyone thinks is younger than me

babynames.com

>Is a mom good for a fucking session or two?
yes
>Whats Veeky Forumss take on dating a chick with kids?
don't or you could be financially liable for them

idk man, i am close to bearmode and am high test hairy motherfucker with ink, young girls seem to love me. i get called daddy alot. doesnt really bother me though.
>mfw picked up a 17 year old at the pool a few months ago
>mfw i was literally just there to swim some laps
>mfw i didnt ask for this

i-is this sarcasm

i definitely admit that, it has infuriated past partners. i even pretended to change once. lol
>note: never do that. its bullshit man.

>dating a chick with kids?

dont do it.

plenty of married couples with 5 - 10 years apart, its just a bit uncommon when you are younger

she is 18 > so fuck it though, you can do it and nobody can say shit, just dont be an asshole

Nothing wrong with it, just don't expect too much.

Man, 23.

Dating woman, 26.

Neither of us wants kids.

This is not abnormal, right?

...just wait till she hits 40 and goes mental due to not having kids

Not him but is that really a thing?

Im 29 and most girls around my age who dont have kids are just like other girls, doesnt seem to affect them in any negative way
Hell, if it wasnt for the fact that i see girls WITH kids id put my money on that no girl wants kids because of how they treat dudes

>20yo
fucking a just turned 17yo who is still in high school, damn that shit tight. not that good looking but she thinks im awesome and its cool to say you give D to a 17yo

>Not him but is that really a thing?

from what I've experienced, yes it really is a thing

So when would you say it happens and how do you mean "mental"?

>babynames.com
kek

>how weird is it
It's not weird. Women have brainwashed western society in to thinking it is, but it isn't.

They're just jealous because their looks are going down the drain at 27 years old, and they want to settle down.

This

Older women aren't more mature, they are just more desperate so they don't act up as much

look up the symptoms of false pregnancy in dogs (and other animals)

females aren't magically immune to this, you'll see huge similarities with false pregnancy and women who've failed to have kids

mfw I'm in the exact opposite situation, just hit it off with a chick who's 25 and I'm 19. how can you bare to sit and talk with someone 6 years your junior?

Fucked a teen when I was barely an adult and had a kid.

Fucking an 18 year old now when I'm 10 years older than her.

And did all of this while being fat. Though now I'm losing weight thanks to Veeky Forums

It's weird to date someone from a whole other generation than yours. Yeah, they're a little dumber and less experienced, but also different. If you're a real man who wants to find a partner for the rest of his life - you'll manage to do it, no matter the age gap, as long as she also has some brains in her.

It's alpha af and jealous roasties will hate you. Gj user

She'd be pretty good at fulfilling my Anne-Frank-captured-by-sadistic-SS-officer fantasies.

I'm only 22 and I already feel weird hooking up with girls younger than me or even my age since they talk and act like little kids.

wtf

All I want is a girl who's young and fertile, but not retarded

>37
>dating a 24 year old

Its a little weird at times but she's just so feminine and full of life.

It's because you're too young and the age difference is exaggerated when you're younger. You're literally like women in their 20s who won't date a guy one year younger because he would surely be too immature. You're not a grown up. you're a babby.

I understand being sexually attracted to women that age, but as far as actually dating her goes what in the world do the two of you have in common outside of wanting to bump uglies?

Came to post this

This thread is just what I needed

>25
>Just started seeing a freaky 19-year-old

To be fair, she's just about to turn 20.

Dudes under 28 are subhuman. Women are safe to date long-term as early as 20.

What are you talking about? Humans aren't fully mentally developed until their mid 20's. Some studies suggest women get their a few years earlier than men (like with puberty)

Same reason smoking weed as a teen can fuck you up but is pretty harmless for adults.

I'm a 22 year old man dating a 32 year old woman, I'm unemployed, I live in her house, and she financially supports me.

>22 year old man dating a 32 year old woman
are you really that desperate? and how did you meet her?

I went to uni when I was 27 and ended up dating an 18-19 year old. Was great fun for a year or so but I wouldn't do it again, too much drama. I'm 31 now and probably wouldn't date anyone younger than 25.

My dream

She lives on the same block as my mum and I've seen her when I walk by, she made a comment about my muscles and it went from there.

Desperate? More like you jelly.

>More like you jelly

yes, yes i am

Fucked an 18y old and a 19y old when I was 27.
They were both too immature. Only good for taking dick and even there older girls fucked better. this went on for a whole summer. they were both co-workers lel