You will never have girls giggle behind your back and whisper "wow he's so tall"

>You will never have girls giggle behind your back and whisper "wow he's so tall"
>You will never be tall enough to intimidate other guys
>You will never walk around the gym with your ottermode physique feeling and looking better than all those manlets and average height guys with perfect physique because no matter what - they will never be as big as you
>You will never be 6'5 dating 6'2 girl, walking around the town, towering both men and women and feeling like gods among the humans
>You will never be a tall dude dating manlet girl, feeling like a protective beast
>You will never be able to look down to someone and making them feel inferior
>You will never gain instant respect from someone you just met because you're tall

Fuck being rich, fuck having good personality, fuck muscles. Being tall is the most important thing for a man. How the fuck do I cope with this shit?

>How the fuck do I cope with this shit?
stop visiting this board. this is not how real life works

OP its pretty great.

It hurts so bad. As a kid I would also be seen as really tall, being about a foot taller than everyone else my age. This continued until I was 14. I stopped growing at 6'. Others started overtaking me height wise and my identity as a tall person has been shattered. Still told myself I would grow but accepted by defeat at 18 after not growing a single inch.
Now getting huge muscles is my only hope left in becoming a "big guy".

>this is not how real life works
that's exactly how real life works, user

>tallfags will never get snu-snu'd by a girl taller then them

Tall girls don't give a shit about short guys. They see you as a kid

Stop beating yourself up nigga, 6 foot is fine

Also
>you will never have to worry about your posture
>you will never have to worry about snapping shoulders
Otherwise everything else is true
Thank you father for giving me your 6'5 genetics

>girl being protective will never happen irl

Real life is not anime. All women want to have big, confident man, that can protect them

Being rich is where its at. You can pay big retards to beat up "big guys" if they give you any shit

>fuck muscles
You've gone too far

I swear there is like 3 girls making all the same threads.

Do you people ever go outside?

>you will never fit in a car or airplane seat

I've always been tall (6'7), but pretty much a beta lanklet. After gaining 60ish pounds of weight and starting to gym properly being tall is really coming into its own. Push up my chest, pretend I'm the shit and realise how much bigger I am than everyone else and confidence gets a 200% boost. People move out of the way, easier to be intimidating, just nice all around.

Busses and airplanes Suck tho!

Only on the way to gym and unless there's an inside gym adjacent area

I'm 6'4 and have never had this issue

>qt femlet aquintance keeps jumping on me when we meet and touches me without real reasons
>seems overly joyful around me
>always talking to my bro about me
>I think she might be into me

Jokes on her, I realized this after I moved out of town.

Im 6'1 and I always have this issue

Hit my head on the roof of my car. No leg room even in business class. Long car drives are the fucking WORSE.

wouldnt trade it though.

Being 6'5 sure seems fun op...
Wish i was an inch shorter so i could experience all these wonders you speak of

I know this feel. I was also around 6' by middle school and was confident I'd grow to 6'4" at least but literally nothing changed. But even as a 6' manlet I'm still taller than like 80-90% of people I see on the street (in NYC)

>You will never have a walking blowjob as your gf.

Lmao this is so fucking true

I live in NYC and people are tiny af here. I'm usually the tallest one walking down the sidewalk or in a street car. The only place that I don't feel that tall is down near wall street with all the WASP beasts.

I'm 6'1'' for reference

I'm 6'1'' and am 18 years old. My dad was 5'11'' when he was my age and ended up being 6'2''. He didn't finish growing till he was 20 and we have similar growth pattern. He did a lot of drugs and alcohol as a teenager though. I don't do any of that.

How tall will I probably end up being? I have a couple of great uncles who were 6'11''

Get help

>tfw only average height (191cm)

>ywn have manlet kids
Sounds good actually

>wanting kids in the first place
Enjoy your genderfluid ladyboy cuck

>Don't procreate!
Wow, I wonder who could be behind THIS post

sounds like you'll hit 6'5 if you stay clean

>this is not how real life works
unfortunately, this IS how real life works. people IRL are just too polite and too concerned about each others' feelings to talk about delicate matters like this.

>2017
>wanting to be a lanklet that depends on roids to make any gains

>be me
>five foot nothing
god i want to die. height is the one thing i can't do anything about to any useful extent

You may reach 6'4-6'6, you may stay the same height. It's really hard to tell, my mate was 5'11 at 18yo but since his dad is 6'3, expected to continue growing. He's 20 now and still 5'11

>How the fuck do I cope with this shit?

overcompensate in all other areas

this is Veeky Forums

>not wanting a girl with equal height and accomplishments so that you spur each other on with friendly competitions in life as well as in bed

Tell me about it. If you take the 4/5/6 train during prime time you see those 6'7" beast ass wall street dudes (some of them are handsome af), it's like this whole subset of society is never seen except when they're commuting.

this