Based on your experiences, what is better for natty lifters: Full body 3x a week or a split like pic related?

Based on your experiences, what is better for natty lifters: Full body 3x a week or a split like pic related?

full body or a split with minimum 2x a week frequency

anything that has you hitting each muscle group once a week is not optimal unless you're Dorian Yates barn door back it piss it sick

idk I do U/L

80/20 law.

The split will give you marginally better results but with a much bigger time investment.

Weigh your priorities and do your best.

full body with accessories after

In my 2 years of lifting I'm assuming you're after size AxBxAxxBxAxBxx or AxBxCxx

A
shoulders + back + triceps
B
legs + chest + biceps

or currently
A
chest + biceps
B
back + triceps
C
legs + shoulders

don't hate, I'm just saying what worked best for me, I also work manual labour 38 hrs a week

This is the most subjective thing there is in fitness. Anyone arguing 100% either way is dyel.

For natty and on gear my personal preference is full body 4x/week because I like being able to do the big 4 at least 2-3 times per week.

For me personally, i found 2-3 times full body with band and bw shit at mild intensity on rest days to have the most bang for my buck.

On training days i keep it pretty simple

3×5 squat
3x5 deadlift
3x5 OHP
3x5 weighted pullups
3x5-8 flat bench
3x5-8 bent over rows/cable rows

And if i have some left in the tank i do some dips and curls. Also change it up and do dumbbell bench sometimes

If im still too tired or fryed i just do a mobility day and focus on deep and good form with lighter weight and fewer sets overall.

roided kid that wrote up a meme routine

this 'routine' doesn't even have dl, squat, chins, dips, ohp, what a fucking joke, also guy looks roided up, when on roids you can do anything, so yes, maybe this random routine makes sense

hey, hows your first year of lifting going?

great, when will you start dyel?

you're the one thinking that you absolutely need those exercises and then claims he looks like he's on roids

hi alex

This.
Doesn't matter what your routine is called.

As long as you're hitting each muscle group twice a week (possibly three times if you're dreamer bulking) with the necessary intensity and volume to make progress then your routine is good.

The trendy meme of the month right now is PPL. I've been here for 6 years and the list of what people think is the king of routines is long.
Off the top of my head

>starting strength/stronglifts
>a few years after SS/SL, people somehow decided ICF or canditos beginner routine were good and SS was useless, despite them being so similar
>5/3/1 BBB
>rest-pause training (this takes me back)
>madcow/TM
>PHAT/PHUL
>Upper lower split
>"Starting Aesthetics"
>Whatever zyzz's routine was

There is lots I've missed, but the cycle of trendy routines is never ending.

The reason for this is because each wave of beginners is swayed into doing whatever is trendy, thinking they'll look aesthetic in a year or so (not feasible natty). Then when they realise they don't look awesome yet, they jump onto a new routine that is being mentioned on the internet currently. They continue to make gains, start looking somewhat decent by about year 2-3, assume its the new routine and not the simple fact that looking good takes time.
Then they go and preach their new routine as the best thing since steroids. Beginners see this and the cycle continues.

Its not just Veeky Forums that suffers from this. The whole fitness industry does.

>Then when they realise they don't look awesome yet, they jump onto a new routine.....[....]...They continue to make gains, start looking somewhat decent by about year 2-3

I agreed with you and if you find a good routine that hits muscle groups OK and DON'T QUIT IT you can achieve very good results good in less than that time.

>A1 Chest Focused/Tri's/Shoulders
>B1 Back Focused/Bi's/Legs
>A2 Shoulders Focused/Tri's/Chest
>B2 Legs Focused/Bi's/Back

A1B1xA2xB2x or A1B1xA2B2xx (either or)

Every body part hit twice a week with a solid day of every body part being focused on at least once.

>changing routines
i ran SL for like 2 years and now switch between that and 5/3/1 whenever

though id be making crazy gains if i actually went to the gym regularly still

this
check the posts on bodybuilding forum
literaly half of this is like
>hurr I was doing SS/SL/GP/MC and nothing and then I switched to brosplit and had the best gains ever
noob then reads this thinks begginer routines are a meme and starts doing some shitty roid routine

Beginners should start with 3x full body. As you get better (and start getting diminishing returns from your beginner program) then consider a "split" program that would be more than 3x a week.

Semi on-topic...

I'm currently working Sean10mm's stripped 5x5 (fat dyel). How do I know when it's time to move on. When I do move on, what should I start doing? I have a home gym with squat rack, bench, lat pulldown, and another pully that adjust from floor to 5 feet. Also have adjustable dumbells. Nearest gym is 20 mins away.

>How do I know when it's time to move on.

When you stop making consistent progress.

Can I do Fullbody workout every single day?

Sure, you can also jump off a cliff

No need to be an asshole.

obviously not (unless you're blasting test and shit)