Good time to accumulate MOD before exchange listing

Price dropped from ATH. Anyone who wants to accumulate before price explosion on a decent exchange, now is the time.

Company about to mass produce devices and goto market. Team consists of former heads that are connected with $193 billion pharmaceuticals company, Novartis. Token has profit sharing dividends.

See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novartis
finance.yahoo.com/quote/NVS/

A $2 million quarterly profit from MOD means a free ETH for 2500s mod in your wallet.
2500 mods @ $2 each = $5000. 4 free ETH's per year @ $300 each = $1200/year passive income. Not bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/biz/1509165815463.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 Ambrosus shills

Bought at 0.0084 sold at 0.006 I'm tired of buying high and selling low I don't want to get fucked again

all you had to do was hodl

it's probably bodhibob from reddit. Buy high, sell low. Hodl 1 day.
i.4cdn.org/biz/1509165815463.jpg

But but MOD is like a standard temperature/humidity sensor that can be readout to a blockchain.

Ambrosus are developing a sensor/seal system that is tamper proofed what brings them in a whole other area of use case. Think expensive, like bullion, diamonds, wine, heck even the cartels could get into this. See the bigger picture yet?

Time to jump on to better train

Not sure if shilling or joking.

kek
glad people are still enjoying this

But seriously what the fuck MOD? Maybe it's just bodhibob playing us all and accumulating lel

Cartels joke but the rest, dyor but I think another day or two with news from November conference and proper listing on ED, price is going up. Read ealrier one exchange is issuing IOUs for it already as no formal exchanges been announced

pulled this from a thread yesterday

# Advisory Board

Prof. Dr. Erik Hofmann - UniSG (LOG-HSG) Vice Director, Head of (SCF-Lab) of the Swiss Post at UniSG

Interesting Details:

>Vice Director of the Chair of Logistics Management as well as an Associate Professor at the University of St.Gallen, Switzerland.

>He is Head of the Supply Chain Finance-Lab (SCF-Lab) of the Swiss Post.

>He is one of the leading scientists in the area of Supply Chain Finance in Europe.

>His primary research focuses on the intersections of operations management and finance issues.

Prof. Dr. Burkhard Stiller - Head of UniZH CSG@IFI

Interesting Details:

>Is a full-time professor at the University of Zurich, Switzerland, and leads the Communication Systems Group CSG.

>He conducted research programs at various locations, including at the University of Karlsruhe, GE, the Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, U.K., the Computer Engineering and Networks Laboratory, ETH Zürich, CH, and the University of Federal Armed Forces, Munich, GE.

>His main focus (including over 200 publications) is on charging and accounting, economic and network management, systems with a fully decentralized control, telecommunication economics as well as regulatory aspects of communication.

Dr. Ing. Heinrich Zetlmayer - Partner mas ltd., Lykke Corp BM & ESL (eSports) Executive Member of the Board

Interesting Details:

>Before joining mas he was a member of IBM’s Executive Board in Switzerland and Vice President and Country Leader of IBM Global Business Services.

>At IBM he held several senior positions within IBM Global Business Services, including leading IBM’s Supply Chain and Operations Services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).

Benedikt Schuppli - Lykke Corp Legal Counsel

Interesting Details:

>Has went to work for organizations in the private and public sectors, including a Swiss bank and several law firms.

>Obtained his law degree from the University of Zurich.

i sold all at .0087, having a blast right now accumulating, it's going to hit ath again within the week lul

Thank God I still haven't bought yet. Let's hope this bitch drops more before it hits other exchanges.

When's it acceptable to accumulate? How deep you guys think the dip's going to be?

literal copy/paste from his ambrosus shill threads. kys faggot

The most importatnt thing to keep in mind if you're thinking of buying AMB is that they asked for $100 million for 40% of the supply, and reserved 35% for the team and early investors. and that was after a $30 million seed funding round. Fuck those greedy fucks.

It's literally half of ATH, now is the time to buy lmao, not going to be dropping much more

Literal copy/paste FUD you've posted in all ambrosus shill threads. kys faggot

Right around where those buy walls are?

You shouldn't trust ED order books.

You wanting x10 on ico flip after a week of not doing any work ... not greedy
Ico wanting more cash to build potentially world changing infrastructure, what eth founder had in mind, is greedy... hmm

Soon friendo. Soon.

Yeah, I've been bamboozled there plenty of times, I hate this exchange.

I don't give a shit about the flip, otherwise I would buy AMB because I'd be surprised if it doesn't turn a short term profit with the fake polish they have and effort their putting into their shilling.

I do have a problem with them asking for more than almost any ICO in history, and then reserving the same amount of money for themselves in addition to the profit they'll see if their business is successful. That's greedy, and that's why I have a personal vendetta against your shitty employers.

lol nice try, mod is dumping hard

look again retard, we just finished accumulating

Aye. Soon.

dropping to 200-300k before the fork get out now

tfw price is up 20% since i told you idiots to buy ahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Its was obvious it would rebound at 500k, its at almost half the ATH, there's strong buy walls, its the PHYCOLOGICAL LEVEL, seriously I cannot say this enough the mental level is strong in crypto. Look at coins that pumped hard today like GRS, XDB and GRC, they're ASIC resistant coins and when they pumped hard they hit the phycological level, GRS couldn't get past 10k, XDB couldn't get past 100 sats, GRC couldn't get past 1000 sats. EVX couldn't get past 50k sats. They all rebounded back down.

You're absolutely right. I wish I think like this when under stress and not panic sell like i did today. Literally sold the bottom - bought back in immediately when I saw the reversal. Expensive lesson.