Isn't lifting weights just the male version of "feeling pretty?", you all bought into the same materialistic lie

isn't lifting weights just the male version of "feeling pretty?", you all bought into the same materialistic lie.

Yes, so?

If your lifting for purely aesthetic sure

Veeky Forums loves shemale cock

so men are just as shallow as women.

what's wrong with 'feeling pretty'?
girls say they dress slutty for themselves but it doesn't stop me from enjoying it

Post more of her please. I wanna see the vagina of this woman.

>her
>vagina
>woman

Yes?

There are measurable health benefits to lifting weights.

Yeah I wanna see her feminine pussy

>looking pretty
>not considering the physical and mental health gains from lifting

post cock picture

No, "feeling pretty" is about make up and clothes
Lifting weights is about work and getting stronger, how could it be materialistic? It might be shallow if you just show off your gains but it's not materialistic

this

yeah and? do you have a point to make?

also, its not a direct equivalence. applying make up and wearing dresses has no benefit outside of looking good. lifting weights (provided you use good form, do your mobility etc) will improve your strength, your longevity, your physical health well into old age, will decrease the chances of you breaking bones, tearing muscles etc, improve your posture and many other benefits.

if you brush your teeth, somewhat attempt to not eat like shit, and anything else which incidentally improves attractiveness to women while being mainly for your own health, there is literally no reason not to lift weights as well.

Learning the determination and grit necessary to get Veeky Forums will help with a lot of other aspects in addition to making you healthier and more appealing

You fell for the SS meme, you cuck.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Materialistic? In what fucking way? People lift for all kinds of reasons. Some people work out their aggression in a positive way at the gym. Some people lift to be better who they were last week and feel better knowing that their hard work has a direct effect on their health and strength both mentally and physically. In what way is worrying about your health a concern over "feeling pretty" or being materialistic?

This is some shit fucking bait man and if it's real then you are super fucked in the head and projecting your own insecure shit on everyone else.

Get your retarded ass back to /soc/ or /r9k/ you fuck.

You forgot to mention that you were a tremendous cunt.

materialism is a worldview that only physical things exist, and therefore only those activities which improve ones physical lot in life (health, fitness, wealth) should be pursued.

things like philosophy, religion or spirituality are irrelevant to the materialist who sees them as pointless distractions and delusions from otherwise maximising his limited time being alive.

it's basically reducing people to incredibly stupid consumers and shitting on 5000 years of western civilisation.

Weightlifting in and of itself is a physical and mental journey. It's a process in which you take the medium to be forged, in this case your body and your mental fortitude and you temper it through grueling training. Not to mention many warrior cultures such as the Hwa Rang Do in Korea exemplified the pursuit of physical perfection, dedication to martial arts, pursuit of philosophy and study.

Laurence Binyon had a poem titled "The Anvil" that I find appropriate to this situation.

BURNED from the ore’s rejected dross,
The iron whitens in the heat.
With plangent strokes of pain and loss
The hammers on the iron beat.
Searched by the fire, through death and dole
We feel the iron in our soul.

O dreadful Forge! if torn and bruised
The heart, more urgent comes our cry
Not to be spared but to be used,
Brain, sinew, and spirit, before we die.
Beat out the iron, edge it keen,
And shape us to the end we mean!

To take what people do and simply deconstruct it to fit your narrative and label it merely materialism is a bald faced lie. There are more positive aspects to pursuing a stronger physical form than simplifying it in the way you are doing.

And if you can't see the myriad of benefits of pursuing that goal and ideal and decide to eschew your body then so be it. But don't drag people down to your binary view because you don't want to admit that it is more complicated than you assumed.

Men are more shallow than women, but men have other attributes and skills apart from physical fitness so we earned some privilege there. What can women do better than men? Answer: nothing.

>a social animal cares about what other social animals think of them
what's the point you're trying to make here?

6 maybe a 7 or an 8 depending on face.

you keep calling humans animals
i don't think you know what that implies.

Depends what they lift for. It very easily can be that, but I lift for my mental health. I was fat for a long time and exercising and being significantly smaller in weight feels so much freer, like Im not restricted by my size to do anything my mind wants

Solid 6 until face is revealed.

Could be a 9/10, but that depends on face.

>implying humans aren't animals

I suppose you also reject evolution and believe the earth is flat?

Second this.

Kek, is this really a dude. I don't think it is.

No.

Women can buy makeup to "feel pretty."
You can't just buy being aesthetic and fit.
>b-but steroids!
You still have to put in the work. Steroids aren't just a magic elixir that makes you grow with no effort, you still have to go to the gym.

>He thinks he used to be an ape

DId an image search and got both a cuckold tumblr and a crossdressing blog.

Just found the full pic.

Enlighten me, holy one

Is there too much abundance these days?

It occurs to me, on the internet there is a great difficulty in identifying women.

It's banters, newfag.

We get "educated" about evolution at school, yet I'm 22 and no one I know has ever "evolved" into a different animal. This isn't pokemon.

Why do men do this? Single mothers?

I feel rather pretty actually :)

Yikes that killed my boner

What do you think happened?

Someone's not getting 4 scoops a day!

9/10 depending on dick size.

Ladies, would you?

Yes?
And?
Being a natural who works out to look good and gain fitness benefits means that you will be healthy and have a certain mindset that will help you with everything in life.

Gear heads and ego lifters are usually fucktards who'll burn out and crash hard as fuck.

Kek

fucking faggot

10/10 regardless of dick size. Gotta get that boipucci

I think we're all descended from criminals from another planet, which banished our lawbreaking ancestors.

as if you wouldn't hit on that.

humans were animals, they are no longer that.

no other animal has achieved comparable levels of self-awareness and civilisation, stop degrading the species to fit your reductionist world view, clearly religion and spirituality played a huge role in building empires and traditions.

this is super obvious to anyone except the most autistic and ignorant people.

>You got any of that, scientific evidence?

You're only allowed to believe that if you're australian

You probably find it nice in pictures, but irl it's terrible just walking into a 2 meter radius of them. You literally feel M A N.

his dick is actually massive, made me feel really self-conscious. looked at min 9 inches.

This is a great theory
Like planet Australia

Sounds like more of a semantics issue than anything else, desu senpai

I have never seen a trap irl. Is this an american and thai trend? From Denmark.

how the fuck does that make humans not animals?

no it's a typical swedish male.

humans elevated themselves above the animal kingdom, are you retarded? we are so different from our early primitive ancestors most people would die in a wilderness environment inside 48 hours.

De er sjældne i Danmark

Why do men go trap? Pls respond.

We're living in big square anthills you fuckin dweeb.

>we are so different from our early primitive...
And if you raise an animal in a cement box, a lot of them will probably die in the wild, too. This takes a single generation to do.

humans elevated themselves...
into a position where we still roughly figure into a global food chain. Our big metal shit that makes all our fantastic inventions work still eats ancient algae and wood. Producers, consumers. Point to me a linear metric on which a species can elevate itself without applying any of the spiritualism you unironically used last post.

We've come a long way in the last 10k years, but we're still motile multicellular eukaryote organisms bro. Maybe when we've uploaded into robots or ascended into pure energy beings you'll have a point.

And even then I bet we'll still be social.