Why am I the most interesting, curious, funny and magnetic guy when I'm drunk (even on one beer,) but the most autistic...

Why am I the most interesting, curious, funny and magnetic guy when I'm drunk (even on one beer,) but the most autistic, suspicious, depressed and fatigued guy when I'm sober?

I don't drink too much but when I do, it's like I'm myself++

How to unlock my dormant potential behind all the sober inhibition?

Just b urself :)

Just drinking makes you think you're taller?
Should I start drinking?

Because you're very socially inhibited and stuck in your head when you're sober. Instead of learning how to overcome those barriers and act naturally you just drink because that makes it way easier to reach that state.

How do I overcome those barriers?

Not him but you just have to unlock the potential for not giving a fuck

Yeah I guess that is a problem. I have the absolute urge to live 'correctly' all of the time and it fucks me up because I don't let myself make mistakes. It actually leads me to make more mistakes and be dishonest with myself about them.

I'm a social master when I'm drunk, but io pay for it by waking up and cringing at everything i said all night long and feeling a deep sense of guilt and shame.

I quit drinking and have no social life now. Feel mostly better i guess.

Same here, one pint and I'm a fucking social butterfly. Sober, I'm a fucking Autist.

I already say dumb shit all the time, may as well pick up drinking and own it.

It's not about saying dumb shit, its about saying and doing things i wouldnt normally do, so when i replay them in my autistic mind the next day it fucks me up.

You gotta get over that shit, it's just neuroticism most of the time.

>interesting, curious, funny and magnetic guy when I'm drunk
Spoiler alert: you think you are being
>interesting, curious, funny and magnetic
when you are drunk.

Been trying. I would drink too much, smoke a bunch of cigs and almost always end up doing blow, so i think im still better off sober desu

I've had people tell me I'm a lot better when I'm drunk. Could just be an anecdote.

If you've got a tendency towards doing shit like that you shouldn't go near the stuff.

Protip: You're an autistic spreglord when you're drunk too, people are just making fun of you in front of your face instead behind it.

>b-but they laugh
at you, you autist fuck

Record yourself while drunk and then watch the video when sober. That'll teach you a thing or two..

>io pay for it by waking up and cringing at everything i said all night long

happens a lot to me too, luckily everyone else is drinking as well and acting like idiots. Im willing to bet you arent the only one drunk and talkative in the group

I'm pretty similar.

Here's a thing: when you're drunk you don't really think about the consequences of social interactions as much as you do when you are sober. Be comfortable with you are and gain some confidence then it will come.

You live more in the moment drunk, even just after a beer, because you're not second thinking yourself. You think "hey even if I do say the stupid thing I'll just blame it on the beer" so you say or do following what happening in front of you instead of just being stuck in your stupid head.

I guess try mindful meditation to figure out that living in the moment shit. Or try instead of drinking next time just having a cup of ginger ale with a cucumber in it. That way you can still have that possible "blame it on the alcohol" excuse for your action even though you aren't drinking and see if that's part of it.

That or maybe you really aren't that cool drunk and you're actually an asshole but drunk memories lie.

I definitely am not but i seem to be the only one who remembers. Nobody else but me seems to harbor any guilt

just let go of your huge ego and realize you're just another asshole like the rest of us, and have some confidence in yourself even when people think you're stupid, I know, like a >chad

inhibition

how does one beer get you drunk wtf

I know this is true but I still feel there are interesting perspectives you can see while drunk on how your personality operates