So this girl has been cheating on her boyfriend with me but the problem is im deeply attached to her and get depressed...

So this girl has been cheating on her boyfriend with me but the problem is im deeply attached to her and get depressed since shes with him all the time and they are dating and I only get to see her once every couple of weeks and when we are together it feels like we are dating

What should I do Veeky Forums? im basically forever alone so shes the only girl I know and when I do see her she comes to the gym with me and we watch netflix and fuck all night, its basically goals as fuck. im pretty sure shes just using me for my body since her boyfriend is geeky as fuck but whatever

i know her
you're fucked mate

dunno

>its basically goals as fuck
kys normie cunt

She's using you both for her own needs. Again, kill yourself.

>What should I do Veeky Forums?
You should kill them , cook their bodies, and maybe taste a little.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a side bitch. Get cucked.

You can't start a relationship from an affair, this girl just cheated on her last boyfriend with a forever alone autist, and now you want to commit yourself to her? That's stupid as fuck. Get over her.
Also,
>its basically goals as fuck
kys you basic bitch

>im pretty sure shes just using me for my body since her boyfriend is geeky as fuck but whatever

She is. Also don't date her because if she will cheat on her boyfriend she will eventually cheat on you. Enjoy the ride while you can and find some other bitches in the meantime.

Side bitch or not im still having sex with her and i think shes hot as hell, if i stop seeing her ill be back to jacking off alone on Veeky Forums every weekend

Drop her. Ghost her. Focus on gains. She's a cheating thot and will always be a cheating thot.

Does Veeky Forums feel no moral wrongness by willingly being a home wrecker? Is everyone here a fucking hedonist?

You fucked up getting attached. Dump her before it's too late

Just keep fucking her then, what's the problem?

post more pics

No, it makes me hard as hell.

you're a horrible person, and you obviously havn't thought this thing through (also judging from her pic younger).

You enjoy her more than she enjoys you. She likes her "geeky" shitty bf because he's dependable i.e beta or w.e, you are her fuck toy thats it. maybe you're a nice guy (probably not cause you're actively cucking someone). but she would have left him or made it clear she liked you more than him at some point, and you would have known. if that was the case you could act on it, but she hasn't so you can't.

you're a warm dildo to her, and you're catching feelings for a girl who is okay cheating on a bf.

So what should you do? stop seeing her and let her bf know and apologize for starts. No one deserves to be cheated on. Then you should reflect on what i said and start to try for some empathy gains, then maybe develop a worthwhile personality, and after that you may start acquiring friends, and if you're decent at that you may even score yourself a gf.

oh but she cheats on you for some guy ass like you. because you let your guard down for 1 second. you are the reason people get to act like this without consequence today. you are the problem. fix it.

>getting attached to some cheating grill

This will surely end well.

why would you even care about such things?

/thread

also fuck you OP delete this shit thread now.

t. cucks

>once every couple of weeks
>like we are dating

you are a side dude, my dude

Jesus christ you are pathetic OP. If you really think she won't cuck you then you're fucking delusional, OP, and you should KYS. If you're content with being an amoral degenerate waste of oxygen, then by all means continue fucking her, you fucking ape, but if you have any shed of self respect you'll dump that whore. If you're as jacked as you think you are then jumping on Tinder will be easy pickings for you.

Where did you meet her? She looks like she's in fucking high school.

Why care about anything?

I mean, why care about destroying other people's relationships? It doesn't hurt you

Yes, this is wrong. Only people with no self respect and no solid moral system do this. kys moralets

I'm not a hedonist, but I am Heeb-penised (meaning I'm circumcised).

>it's basically goals as fuck

nu males actually talk like this kek

kys degenerate, if the whore cheats on her boyfriend she would also cheat on you given that she breaks up with him and gets together with you

just pump and dump this walking fleshlight, definitely nothing to get attached to - stop glorifying women

checkem. respect the digits you nigger

heres your
>(You)

not everything in life has to be hedonistic as that user above said. Maybe when you're a little older you'll realize these kind of people are looked upon with ill gazes because they horribly disrupt the lives of others for selfish reasons.

I have pursued the same girl as a friend of mine once, and though were cool now, i ended up with her, and you know what? it was not worth it. not even close. me and this girl broke up after 9 months. meanwhile i hurt that friend of mine so badly and I know it hurt and I cannot forgive myself for acting that way.

I could have cucked another dude im friends with. His gf was practically begging for my cock. but i didn't, and though the thought is obviously tempting (shes nothing special but its the idea of fucking someone new) but someone is a better person because they deny that kind of sin. (I'm not religious but what else could you call it?)

You know, your ego centric world view can only take you so far. Why tell your mother if your father is cheating on her? Or why should a friend tell you if your current girlfriend is cheating on you?

need more pics to evalutate the situation breh

Of course I wouldn't ruin anything related my friends and family, but why should I care about ruining the relationship of a girl and some guy I don't know?

I've had 2 opportunities in the past year to fuck exes of friends and completely blew them off. I haven't gotten laid in almost a year and like 3 months ago an acquaintances gf hit me up sending me nudes and saying she wondered what my dick tasted like and I still shut her down. Sometimes I wish I just went with it but I had a "friend" fuck my ex a week after we broke up and it was one of the most painful things I ever went through. OP you deserve to feel like shit honestly, having a moral code is more important than pussy in the long run imo.

If she's cheating on her boyfriend because of your looks do you think she'd jump to a guy that's even better looking???

Is this girl your friend? How did you guys start?

I'm not OP by the way

she already has 5 boyfriends

I don't touch my friends scraps except if I'm really horny and drunk.
But caring about ruining the relationships of strangers sounds stupid.

Keep fucking her and enjoy it while it lasts because it won't.

t. A 32 years old.

any more life lessons o wise one?

fuck outta here with that bullshit. brooke and i are forever motherfucker

Morals are a joke nowadays so I see no issue in it.

Cunts will cheat on their boyfriends at the drop of a hat so why are guys being shunned for using these loose cunts for their bodies?

All it will do is make the beta bf either kill himself or turn to lifting while hopefully leaving his cheating cunt gf behind to take dick til she's a used up cunt nobody wants.

It's a win win, sort of.

because you fucking doorknob, that guy is someone ELSE'S friend, family.

just replace the word cheating/ cucking or w.e with murder. if you feel wrong about one you should feel wrong about the other.

That person is a member of society, why should you avoid doing harm to those in society? because its expected they will avoid doing harm to you. if you don't we end up in fucking mad max.

yes, this formula limits your personal happiness, you can't just fuck anyone, you can't murder, you can't steal, but its what keeps the fucking FABRIC of society together, and you are fraying the thread, one hedonistic action at a time.

>Also don't date her because if she will cheat on her boyfriend she will eventually cheat on you.
this

Also I think it is wrong to knowingly fuck another guy's girl. How would you feel if it happened to you?

>fucking some slut with a bf is the same as murder
Wew lad

>jeffrey-dahmer-37.jpg
>37

why do you have dozens of dahmer pics on your computer

This is what someone who doesn't have a happy family life says. The gym is wonderful and i fully endorse it help move you life forward, but there is more to life than pleasure.

not really, if the bitch is willing to do so, after all morals and bs, you need 2 persons to fuck

if not you, it will be another user, so why let go fresh pussy?

lol
>being an alpha male
>being the side bitch and a cuck
pick one

>yes, this formula limits your personal happiness, you can't just fuck anyone, you can't murder, you can't steal, but its what keeps the fucking FABRIC of society together, and you are fraying the thread, one hedonistic action at a time.

Fucking someone with a bf/husband isn't illegal, your point is shot down.

As wrong to society(morally), how are they not?

Morals are subjective

my good friend is in a situation similar to this, except she blew him once and thats it like 6 months ago and he talks to her all day.

but we tell him to forget about her and move on cause he shouldnt want to date this girl whos already cheating and this girls a pretty big slut, she will probably do it to you even if you were together and you probably deserve a lot better than a girl like that

bud, just because its legal doesn't make it morally right (or wrong)

there is no stronger example than slavery for this, because virtually every civilization had a form of it, and then made it illegal.

and before you tell me about post de facto law. im not referring to the consequences of it, im referring to the morality of the action.

okay then why has literally every civilization made murder a crime? is murder the only objectively immoral thing? and how do we decide if its morally wrong or right? what form of ethics are you using?

utilitarian?
pragmatic?

so far away from the fucking subject

Murder = ending someones life without permission
Stealing = taking someones property without permission
Slavery = removing someones freedom without permission

Fucking someone in a relationship = having sex with someone who is willing

you're the one who answered with a non answer originally, you moved the subject from "its not immoral and heres why" to "lol morals don't exist in any given society unless i want them too!"

shes hot. good job

mate there's a reason why nearly all cultures criminalized adultery until very recently, and often even executed people for it. it is a direct attack on the institutions that are the foundation of society (marriage and family) and fucks communities up big time.

Why isn't it illegal anymore then?

are you a fucking muslim? cheating is "part of the game" and its your fault for being in a relationship with a cheating whore.

>Does Veeky Forums feel no moral wrongness by willingly being a home wrecker?
Nope none whatsoever
>Is everyone here a fucking hedonist?
Everyone besides moralfag stormcels

Yeah because marriage was basically slavery back in the days.
I thought you were against slavery?

because lawmakers started prioritizing the individual above society as a whole

>marriage was basically slavery back in the days
nice reddit education lmao

That's what I never got about cheating.
Your getting cheated on too really.

Nah, nigga. It's because motherfuckers are liable to kill other motherfuckers they catch with their woman. Society can't condone citizen's just killing each other, so the local source of order needed to dissuade motherfuckers from doing it in the first place. Justice as a concept exists to prevent cyclical vendettas and honor killings, dawg.

Fuck off with your /pol/ tier opinion.

>cheating is bad
>FUCKING NAZI GO BACK TO POL REEEEE

lmao

This

Do you honestly support small girls getting sold off to some fat old men and being punished by death by fucking the handsome stable boy?

Whoever this girl is I need to meet her and learn her ways, she is literally cucking two men at once,

Most fit users are atheist. They gave up their morals

>he doesnt have a 600GB folder of his murderfu

Who said cheating isn't bad? But if I meet a hot girl who is willing to fuck, why should I give two flying fucks about her boyfriend?

If everyone though like you, there would be no stable nuclear families, which are the foundation of a stable society.

Not that I expect you to give a shit.

Yeah sorry I don't support slavery and killing being legal because some ancient book written by hobos in rags says so

are you a nigger? because that is nigger behaviour.

>women are not responsible for cheating
Whew

Not my fault girls want to cheat, better use it as my advantage.

If your girl is throwing her pussy at other men then that's not really your girl isn't it?

>why should I give two flying fucks
that's exactly the thing - now that adultery is legal, people have no reason to not do it. so they do, and fuck shit up for everybody in the process. nobody really wins, and over time, all of society loses.

>falling in love with cheaters
hahaha pathetic

Give me sauce then nigga

>nuclear families, which are the foundation of a stable society.

prove it

>shit I'm wrong and my arguments suck better call him a nigger!
Wew

Well, I win by fucking girls who doesn't care about their boyfriends.

you're also ruining the bond between those two people. i.e the family unit they may or may not possess in junction (either then or potentially in the future).

Society greatly needs that bond to sustain itself. That's why its morally wrong.

>now that adultery is legal, people have no reason to not do it.
Loving and wanting to be with one person isn't enough to not do it?

Stop it op, have some respect for yourself

I'm not ruining anything, that relationship is already ruined if she wants to cheat.

If she's cheating on him, she's just as likely to cheat on you if you guys ever get in a relationship. Do you want to be a cuck?

Drop the bitch, OP. Shit isn't good for you.

> but I had a "friend" fuck my ex a week after we broke up

you broke up with her faggot she could have had sex with whoever she wanted. I don't understand why your pissed at your friend.

Bitch looks like she has braces. Why is a 18 year old using you for sex ever couple of weeks? thats not even actively. Pro tip she probably has sex with her BF daily, I do with my girl or she probably has other side hoes anyways . Don't fall in love these hoes ain't loyal. Btw if my gf cheated is shoot both y'all OJ style so watch you're nuts.

> taking that cheap bait

Well cheating kinda implies that you dont love/want to be with only one person..

Yes and not everyone cheats, just because it's legal.

>I'm not ruining anything, that relationship is already ruined if she wants to cheat

Sadly, this

>cheating kinda implies that you dont love/want to be with only one person

no
plenty of cheaters do it in a state of intoxication or emotional stress. most of them genuinely regret it after the fact, but once it has happened, the relationship is generally ruined.

Being legal just makes it easier since self centered sluts dont have to worry about their husbands clubbnig them to death cuz they went on dick sucking spree.