Just got dumped by cute filipina gf

>just got dumped by cute filipina gf

She said I act too formal for her, what does that even mean brehs?

she wants a bad boy who doesn't care about her or anything

She wants to be treated like shit you dodged a bullet user

you need to rock a gold chain my nigga

>cute filipina gf
not really my type

You're too boring

>Filipina gf
Great, congrats on dating the mexican of the asian community. Move on and make better threads fggt

Mexicans are good though. Or do you like black girls better?

fuck her in the asshole man, make her feel like a slut. hug her when u see her or better yet slap her ass. there are beta men who orbit around girls who are in relationship with other people or even single and are too beta to make a move.

but you OP, you are next level fucking shit. like you are beta with the girl you're literally dating.

anyyywayy.........
u r killing me with that image

mexicans are shit tier. Puerto ricans are where the real thicness is

>mexicans are good
What did he mean by this?

It means you're a stilted fuck with a stick up your ass.

You lucked out, OP. Filipinos are the shittest tier of all "asians." The only thing good about them is their food, and even then it is so fucking unhealthy that you're better off without it. Now get the fuck over it and find a nice thicc latina.

she wanted a bad ass. who cares, most flips just want to get preggers by a white dude

post this image one more time I swear

OP here, any tips to improve personality wise? Should I just act like I dont give a fuck?

>Flip
Former Navyfag here, Around Flips, Don't Let Yourself Slip! OP dodged a bullet.

>Puerto Ricans
Disgusting Caribbean island-niggers

It means you're high value. I'm guessing you generally dress well, act like a respectable adult, and have your shit figured out? She probably valued these traits initially, because they made her feel good about herself that she could date such a respectable person. It probably gave her a little bit of status within her social circle as well. Then, through some combination of her being jealous of her friends' relationship escapades and her friends "joking" about how "formal" you are because they were jealous of her and you, your gf and her friends managed to convince themselves that your "formality" was a negative trait. In other words, women were just being women, as usual. They were insecure and petty, and instead of acknowledging your maturity and working to improve themselves so that they could be more like you, they derided your image so that they could feel better about their own relatively lacking images.

Of course, it's also possible you're just a bit of a stickler too in social situations. How do you handle parties or outings with people?

>guys if I post it in every thread someone's bound to laugh, r-right?

> tfw 21 year old virgin

Worked at a NEX for three years. Holy fucking god, the Flips were the fucking worst, cheapest, rudest, most annoying fucking pieces of shit to have to ring up. I do not miss that job, or those people.

beat the shit out of her and go to jail so she can live out her meme movie scene where she talks to u through a glass wall and you pretend like u dont care but deep down she kno dat u do

Filipinos are fucking annoying I would know cause I'm Filipino

>Mexicans of Asia
Tbh Filipino-americans tend to have higher school GPAs and income than most if not all other non-Asians.

Their food is good like Mexicans' but even more unhealthy

ur too boring, too uptight and not fun

btw , this is ok, she just wants to whore out. just find a girl that likes you

You're right I am a stickler in social situations, when my friends are acting crazy or are having fun in public I laugh with them but I never get crazy with them I stay serious. I guess I need to loosen up honestly

Means youre better than her, fuck that bitch

Sounds like your ex is loosened up enough for the both of you.

Sounds like one of your muscle groups is lacking breh

She wants a guy who will fuck her while he's eating pizza

It means shes street trash and you act like an educated gentleman

It means she didn't like your fedora.

Maybe try not calling girls "M'lady"

Literally to nice.
And Also boring I guess, my ex left me because of this,

This. southamerican here puerto ricans are the sluts of the sluts.

what about half rican half mexicants ??

>She said I act too formal for her

Did you call her m'lady?