So, I recently got my body fat meassured, and got 10%, thus meaning my abs should be visible by know...

So, I recently got my body fat meassured, and got 10%, thus meaning my abs should be visible by know. And while they ARE visible, they are not really defined or ´´toned´´. What exercises does Veeky Forums recomend in order to strengthen my core?

Pic related, its me

You're maybe 14% bodyfat. Not any lower.

Its still low tho, abs should be visible by now

you still need to lift for abs even if youre skinny

K, what else

if all you want is abs... that's pretty much it

well fuck, there aint no other way to get a six pack?

You can kill yourself.

bodyfat calculations are notoriously inaccurate

> What is a sit-up?

Fuck you're retarded

I know what sit ups are, I just dont want to be doing 1000 sit ups a day for 6 months for God´s sake, just wanted to know what other ways there are

You could try lifting and reading the sticky

I hear google's good as well.

Crunches, weighted planks, and leg raises. Do these hard for 2 months at 10% BF and you will get a 6 pack

Alredy red the sticky, and google is shit

ALSO, another question, wich is better, crunches or sit ups?

So, to clarify, the strongest, most advanced search engine in the world didn't give you good results when you looked up "Core exercises" yet you expect a Tajikistan philatelist forum to provide better answers?

Ok, it did give a few results, but werent as good as i expected

Buddy, I don't know how to explain this to you any further, core exercises are core exercises, just fucking google them and do them.

It seems like you want us to brief you on some magic core exercise that will give you a shredded 8 pack overnight, nah senpai, you actually have to put in the work.

Yeah, you're actually gonna have to do 1,000 sit-ups a day for the next 6 months, welcome to lifting

ok op, I do a mixture of weights and crunches. Cable crunch 3 sets of max out, hanging leg lifts in captain chair trying to get my feet over my head with my legs straight out 3 sets of 15, back extensions while turning at the top alternating left and right 3 sets of 10 sometimes adding a 25 pound wight and holding it to my chest for resistance. After those three sets i do a mixture of different crunch exercises 25 reps all the way across with no break or rest 25 with feet on ground, 25 with my toes in the air and my feet on the ground, 25 with legs in the air at 45 degrees, 25 with my legs straight up in a 90 degree angle, 25 with my right leg up in the air at a 90 degree angle, then the same with my left leg, then 25 oblique crunches on both sides right and left, then 25 leg raises stopping about an inch or 2 before my leg hits the ground, then a 30sec. to a min. plank. I hope this helps. I have abs, but my diet could be better.

look scott whatever fitness channel on youtube he has good ab exercises. also you're not 10%

Well if I have to do it ill do it, just wanted to know if there were some other exercises beside sit ups

Thanks senpai

OP almost looks like the deprived in Dark Souls

Now, can anyone give me a good workout routine for my core?

anytime op, try to help if people ask for it.