discord.gg/CrxNUHU
discord.gg/qdFysP2
hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
whois.domaintools.com/smartcontract.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Delusional Linky

I WISH I NEVER BOUGHT THIS SHITCOIN

Linkholders: Think about how easy it would be for one person to spam biz with multiple threads like this every day and give the impression of a community stronghold.
Also think about how we see the exact same threads, every fucking day.

The quads of death.

Poopy poop fud go away fudder poop your pppy posts are poopy fud mmm mommy chase seay fuddy poop mommy

Not like you could sell anyway, literally no one wants to buy this shit Lmao

you can't stop me

That is true for literally everything though. The shill and FUD could be one fucking guy. That's a weak argument.

You should point to the lack of a value proposition along with unreliable devs and questionable technology. Don't rely on silly arguments when devastating ones exist.

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE ALL THE OTHER SHITCOINS!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is this typical Linky behavior when under duress?

nolinkies btfo

fudders btfo

jamie dimon btfo

rent free living

fucking wake the fuck up. We've been done with the Linky PnD and have moved on to so many jobs thereafter. Yet somehow I still see LINKlets holding their bags.
Here's a little tip for you: don't get emotional with your investment. Join a PnD group, take your profit then gtfo
discord.gg/CrxNUHU

Serious question.
There are so many random shitcoins shilled on Veeky Forums all the time. How did so many retards get memed into going balls deep in LINK?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's sad that this isn't a meme, they really are delusional AF

POOOOOOOPP! Go AWAY FUCKING FUD SPREADING DICK POOP! LINK ISNT DOING ANYTHING FICKING WRONG ASSWIPE!!!!! STOP FUCKING FUDDING YOURE A FUCKING BULLY!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GHCK OFFGGGGGFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

Because it's a project where not much bad can be said about it and the potential is "limitless" in eyes of newcoiners
Anyone with half a brain knows it's boring as fuck and not worth much though

Because its not a fucking shitcoin its a 4 year plus development coin that released with a working product already finished and partnerships with banks trading trillions of dollars every day and swift had been already using their tech in internal testing.

I can't blame anyone that went all in on link because it made complete logical sense for this to be insane 10x at least.
But sadly crypto doesn't work based on actual partnerships and good tech its all about shilling empty hype and skateboard stickers.

>its all about shilling empty hype and skateboard stickers.
If that were true, LINK would be the #1 coin because it's been shilled harder than anything.

linkmarines make money while you hodl

pnd here

discord.gg/qdFysP2

Development team literally said "we are not announcing anything" and basically have said 0 stuff since ICO except that they will present at SIBOS and Devcon3. That's it.

0 hype, 0 marketing.

IMO this is amazing news. Means the coin is falling in value and thus normal wagecucks like me can accumulate until they finally reveal news which is like removing the lid off a pressure cooker and LINK will move the fuck up in no time.

Well usually that's the case for pump and dumps lasting no longer than a week. I have never seen so much shilling for a coin that is in such a nosedive. This should have ended weeks ago which makes me think biz has been targeted, successfully. I have no incentive to make these comments but I'm just stating my observation. Take or leave.

Are you kidding me?
The devs don't even talk about anything, they didn't even announce they were going to devcon in 2 days, a bunch of people just randomly found sergey in the schedule. They literally have no interest in promoting or giving a fuck about their investors.
If the dev team had even 10% of the shilling ability OMG had we would of easily seen the 10x a lot of people expected

>0 hype, 0 marketing.
they literally have a meme channel on their Slack where people have been creating propaganda

>0 hype
Is this your first visit to Veeky Forums?

LINK is destined for top 3 market cap.

I'm just saying there are actual arguments to be made about why Link is worthless. I think there are actually more Link FUD threads than shill threads so I'm inclined to believe it's actually just bag holders.

>I'm just saying there are actual arguments to be made about why Link is worthless.
name 1

>ass blasted nerds are butthurt about getting meme'd into a scamcoin
Just sell your bags and move on with your life. Getting meme'd by Veeky Forums into buying a scam coin is a right of passage in crypto trading

WE ARE NOT MAKING ANY FUCKING MONEY

stay poor

>generic dapp with a fee token and staking element

cant wait until there is 50 of these stupid oracle solutions in the next year with a team larger than two people.

You don't know what you're talking about. You need to understand what you're FUDding if you want to do it effectively.

Actually he's right, LINK is hardly .a unique solution and will have tons of competition, if not from Ethereum itself

Almost all alts have been 'nosediving' for weeks. BTC is rallying.

They said they'd release some news by October. They have 1 day left.

>hardly .a unique solution and will have tons of competition, if not from Ethereum itself

Had a good laugh at this post, it's CNN-levels of propaganda.

>Already reached 10x'd from ICO price last month
>No evidence SIBOS is testing internally
>Ethereum hasn't even been around 4 years, so this definitely hasn't been in development this long

You are a bad human being.

Not being developed as long as Ethereum?

Really?

Here is the coordinating manager of Ethereum saying that is has been in development longer than Ethereum:

hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/

They've been fluctuating for the most part, at least the ones I've been holding... You know what they say, hold your alts during the fork, unless it's a shitcoin.

>Already reached 10x'd from ICO price last month
Wrong
>No evidence SIBOS is testing internally
Wrong
>Ethereum hasn't even been around 4 years, so this definitely hasn't been in development this long
Wrong

Make your money back in pnd

pump and dump here

discord.gg/qdFysP2

>delusional linkie

Saying "Wrong" without posting a rebuttal is also not an argument, autismo

I just told you exactly what it is. It is nothing special its just the first one so you all think its this amazing perfect solution. when theres actually a need for oracles you will see

We trust Sergey. He will release the news.

I don't have the time nor do I care enough to go into detail to prove this to you but if you ever did your own research and not just follow what a bunch of retards on biz say then you wouldn't of just made yourself look like such a retard. Here's a few links to start educating yourself

>Swift running chainlink back in june
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

>Smartcontract.com domain whois registered in 2008 by sergey
whois.domaintools.com/smartcontract.com

He's been involved in the creation and evolution of smart contracts before you even heard of the term

I really feel for those guys in Chainlink. People making huge profits left and right and linkies getting owned.

In development for so long and yet they have to wait until the peak of the ico gold rush to get their product out? Seems fishy as fuck to me dude. Exit scam written all over it

When you say factually incorrect things, like getting 10x ICO price, "wrong" is the only rebuttal required.

first mover advantage is why BTC is currently worth 6k and ETH 300 bucks

But everything you posted is horribly wrong and easily verifiable, yet you are so confident that you are right that it seems you are being intentionally dishonest

will we ever see green again?

somebody please stop me from dumping

btc was around 5 years before eth, if there isnt another oracle solution in the next 5 years sure.

Oracle says Fuck the hell up and eat a cookie.

fucking rekt lmao

it is a shit coin lmao every erc20 token is a fucking shit coin. Even if the project isnt bad the token it self is a shit coin, it only exists so they can fund their idea that is it.

If a coin needs virtual Marines = red fucking flag.

This theory would only be advantageous to somebody accumulating in hopes the price will break previous ATH at some point. Also, these thread started before LINK hit its ATH, so... yeah.

You didn't pump shit you dump fucking moron the admin of that disc is selling you his bags

>
FFS it is obvious
Sergay cashed in 20 million plus
LINK is absically an attempt to become a middle man cuz muh technology. No big players want to give anyone that much power. But possibly they may be interested in the tech to own it themselves.
So Sergay after shilling the marines, is now attending job interviews at banks to shill a level higher , trying to get himself a comfy job.
No one cares about bag holders.

Jesus christ you are retarded

the ICO was scheduled long before the gold rush you imbecile

Yeah and you too cuz Ive bred you with yo momma.

Fucking retards

LMAO LINKIES BTFO

Care to visualize your future op

don't worry we all know where you'll be in a few months