tfw waiting for 2nd puberty so I can grow my jawline like this

> tfw waiting for 2nd puberty so I can grow my jawline like this

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2266949/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't. Only us with blessed genetics can have this kind of glow up.

Still looks like a little faggot

hey guys when does your dick stop growing

>confidence made him who he is

wondering this too.

not that im a d-dicklet or anything guys

>little
i agee

A little faggot who probably fucks a lot of girls off of his looks

I stopped growing when I was 12. I started puberty when I was 10 though. And I stopped getting taller at 14.

he's tilting his head up in the second pic + lighting, his jaws are both garbage. From the profile he probably looks like shit, also puberty wont grow your jaw you stupid mouth breather, i bet $10000 you have crooked teeth. Stop focusing on your lower jaw, your ugly because you have a recessed maxilla. i bet you also have a shitty fwhr, long midface, nct, long philtrum, hooked nose, nasolabial folds,. ect.... you gross sub human

r9k pls go

same
turned 18 a few months back and I'm still in the skinny awkward faze (my wrists are small enough to wrap my thumb and pinky around so hopefully that's a sign I'm not done growing) Even though I'm lifting I'm still sitting at around 140. I wont lie I'm getting a little nervous lads.

Might just have a small frame bro.

dont say that bro im gonna cry

you should try fuckin eating

Barron pls go

>better hair
>better outfit
>most importantly better lighting
>better expression

anyone can look good at perfect angles

Eating and lifting is second puberty

Get to a low bf% and dont obsess over it

you should obsess over your skin brah

le autisticc delusional

>implying those squinty Asian eyes are aesthetic.

Is he wealthy or famous? Nothing special if not

> implying that it matters that he's not aesthetic enough for you even though women all over social media are creaming their panties over him

Yfw this is what happens when you cruise test e

Take the redpill guys

Learn to shave properly. holy shit

If I could just go to a supp shop and buy it, I would be on gear.

But I don't wanna fuck around online, trying not to get my CC info stolen for some Chinese bathtub chemical

My dick was like 6 inches most until I was 18. 18-23-24 I did my final growing and managed to go from 5'8 to 6' and my dick is now 7.5 inches.

Not everyone gets this genetic kind of lottery at these late years. I thought I was doomed to be a manlet with an average dick and at 18 my doctors told me I was probably done growing but I didnt.

>tfw this happened to you
>tfw the Stacies from back in school who got disgustingly fat try to get at you after they'd mocked you for years in school
>tfw too autistic to talk to girls or keep them interested once they find out I'm nothing more than a pretty face

It's both a blessing and a curse.

I have connect to get pharma from India ;)
.... 1st time order was thru reddit sst it's easier than making bodybuilding.com account to buy protein on sale.

Load money into a moneycard and use that as as your CC when you buy bitcoin that all legit sources accept. Then have it delivered easy if USA

I've made some friends in the weight room before who are good looking guys with aesthetic bodies, but when they open their mouth they sound socially awkward/borderline autistic.

I wonder how many of them post on Veeky Forums...

I'm exactly that, my entire time isolating myself to improve my physical appearance has destroyed my social skills.

I'm socially retarded and mumble when I talk, or have awkward timing, or just say weird shit.

People say I'm softly spoken even when I'm speaking at a higher volume than I usually do.

I just don't know what to do user, I just want to be normal

even at a age of like 15 for the fag kid in OP?

Being able to wrap your thumb and index finger around your wrist is normal.

The people telling you it's bad have an agenda.
Testosterone at low doses can increase younger children height. Before their growth plates close. And Arimidex which given along increases expected height in manlets.
(ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2266949/)

hmmmm, i should tell my younger brother about this. he is 5'8 at 16 years old, it looks like he grew a little bit in the past few months, i think he still has growing bones? is there more resources for this
also he is a ugly ass fucking neet, would test plus me mentoring him make him chad (or looks at least)

It's just practice breh. Just gotta do a couple sets of social things everyday.

Something that I still need to practice is my locker room talk. I joined a fantasy sports league this NBA season not because I have the time or patience to constantly check sports everyday, but because I wanted to practice socializing in that kind of context.

I never really grew up around super loud and macho guys who like to "roast" each other so I'm trying to get better at that. My sub-par "roasting skills," plus the fast that I'm big by normie standards makes me a prime target. I just think of it "social gains." I've already developed better roasting skills and thicker skin already lol.

>stopped getting taller at 14.
I grew two inches in college at 19 from 6'0 to 6'2
wtf.

Yeah bro definitely look into it if you/ siblings and your parents/their siblings and see if he's shorter then ask DR about HGH which is naturally secreted by pineal gland i believe during sleep and puberty he might just be deficient in that. But first check with a bloodtest that his testosterone is normal for age cuz theres alot of guys that think they have it but bloodtest says thwir normal.
There's an old book written by a scientist from the early 1900s that preaches about testosterone I can't find anymore :/

im 98% sure he is not deficient in test, he has been lifting for 8 months maybe and he has been gaining muscle and strength for being 16, i think he brought a 75lb bench to 185 now and a 95 squat to 275 now so his test is normal i think

i was wondering dont many of the insta physique guys juice with test in their teens? will he get fucked up for life?

hes only "short" at his school, outside hes like avg/below avg height for adults. im thinking he might be 5'11 like me but without a normie face (hes ugly as shit so i wanted him to transform like OPs pic)

i would redpill him and shove roids into him but i kinda want him to not be in a hospital for the rest of his life but if he could have a life of not being a NEET it would be cool

This is literally just puberty and genetics, thank the based god for my cheekbone/jaw genetics puberty hooked it up for me. I pulled nay girls before that I thought I would be a perma virgin

I hit puberty early and had a 7" peenor by the time I was 11. I got a lot of donkey dick jokes made of me in grade school. It ended up finishing around ~8.5" at the age of 18. 20 now, haven't seen it grow any more and I hope to fucking god it doesn't.

Testosterone isn't magic, still requires immense effort and dedication to get to the level of instagram fitness guys. Look up Jeff Seid in highschool he was definitely on roids no doubt but was an athlete on state level. It's more important in highschool to be a jock and have a social life than good looking.
In texas we are obsessed about high school football to the point where to get in My old school in Allen, companies would hire the parents of promising middle scoolers. I personally knew around 17 teens that roided during football season.
Short chad>tall socially autistic Chad
But shit if I had a brother, he'd be a slayer. Youre doing a good job

Why are you defending some random average looking guy? That's next level of white knigth.

thanks to advice like this there's plenty of broken men in their 30s with bitch tits and depression (oh and obviously no gains)

No it isn't.
user, did you just now realize you are a wristlet?

For some reason I read this as if you are nervous because your dick wont stop growing

I think that's overrated, I got him to play rugby this year as it's the easiest sport for me to get him in. He is still a neet that is good at rugby and confident on the field. The reason I help him is that during the summer he confessed to me that he hated the fact that all his friends are NEETs that get no girls and that he feels like a fag. I was that kind of kid in high school as well (until I changed myself with online guides) so I don't want him to experience that.

But I really can't help him with his looks, just imagine a normie with a normal weak chin/jaw. I wish he had a normal male jaw like me instead so I though roids could help, I guess he will have to wait for 2nd puberty like me.

Like I'm happy that he has a chad style (chinos and simple T shirt instead of gaming t shirts) and confidence with guys (more normie friends now) but he gets zero attention from even ugly girls and that kills him

>waiting for shit to happen
>never going to make it

what is this supposed to show? he has a great face in both of them.

>41079071
Mental change is best some guys on here are depressing

For face try that breathes and that he chews food properly, give him and yourself hard food like thick steak, beef jerky, stuff to really get those masseter muscle in jaw and the buccator in cheeks a good workout. Strong muscles can make it look like have a nice jaw all male and some females models work on their face muscles.

My honest user advice is to start at a low dose of anything given even if prescribed. I started test taking 50 mg every week and moved up to 100 after a year...people on here will tell you to start at 500 mg weekly lmao
Test for me when i Started at 22 made my jaw bigger and even started growing a beard...scruff at best for years before.
23 now No pimples other than muscle no sign on roids.

Tell people and I have been working out since 16 and can pass as natty. Instead of guys on reddit that were hella insecure in highschool and college that they get huge instantly.

Given proper precautions it is beneficial.

How long did it take for you to see haw gains?
How was your jaw before test, and then after?

Practise proper oral posture, jew gum, low bf and start mewing because if ur not mewing then what are you doing fgt subhuman. Its good cope

Newbie here to drugs. Where do you even start to go about getting test?

After a year of cruising on low dose my wisdom teeth came and as jaw got bigger.
It gradually got bigger/more defined as I started chewing and cutting. Results will vary.

Read thread next time

holy shit 1 pic looks like a woman with short hair and big nose
that is some next level shit

what does mewing entail other than tongue on roof of mouth and mouth shut? i've been doing this quite a while and already have a good jaw regardless

You know that a basic stretching routine can work wonders right?

example? bumping for interest

You need to push your whole tongue (not just the tip) on the top of the roof of the mouth at all times, it will bring your maxilla forward. Also chew falim/mastic gum.

>haha this guy has a big dick what a loser

Does this mean if I take hgh right now (18 years old) I can grow 6' from 5'10''?

pics or gtfo

Would kiss lips. No homo.

I got made fun of in 4th grade for having a "big ugly wiener" when me and my classmates were changing after a field trip to a pool close to our school got upset about it and told my mom I was getting made fun of at school,and I had a 7" inch schlong by the time I was in 7th grade and maxed out at 8" in highschool.

It's pretty funny now that I look back at how it used to piss me off and make me feel like a freak.

You're retarded.

You shut down your test production for normal levels of Test.

Test doesn't increase mandible growth - it increases growth of masseter muscle, which can lead to shit tier moon face.

Chewing - yeah, that leads to a good mandible, if you did it since you were young - not starting at 16.

Mewing - it's more of a preventative measure at that age then something that will cause a change.

Shit oral posture will cause your face to melt, your maxilla lowering in angle.

For fuck's sake don't give your brother roids or GH - if you want him taller give him Hex, which is a synthetic GH secratogogue - it will stimulate more GH release without GH shutdown or any sides. His height growth velocity will increase rapidly.

2bh the most important thing is mindset - giving him a bitch closed mindset will fuck him over in the long run.

Where can I read more about this Hex? Is it legal to use? Or do you acquire it by shady means like with steroids?

Hexrealin, it's legal and preddy cheap.

It's a GH peptide, just google it.

How hard should you be pushing?

Close your mouth and keep your teeth together in whatever way feels natural and comfortable for you.
Then using as much area as you can of your tongue (so not just the tip), apply pressure on the roof of your mouth.
If it gets slightly uncomfortable, you're doing good.
What you should feel, and the only way you know its working is if you feel place your fingers underneath your jaw and feel a hardening and flexing motion happening.
This flexing motion is what is used to push your jaw forward over time, and to give it more definition, fixing any under-bite and aligning things properly.
This will take time, do not give up, results for me were visible in less then 3 months.

Yes
Just google it "how grow after 18"

my dick was 7" in 8th grade and it has only grown in girth since then.

If I truly have a raging boner it will be longer tho but thats only if I get really turned on which I dont because im a virgin tfw no poosocy

My dick grew an inch-half from 7" at 22.
I was 6'1 at 18 and now I'm 6'4" (24 y/o).
I shredded a lot of baby fat in face at 20 to reveal a large jaw and cheek bone height.

>everyone reacts to hormones the same

I was 6 inches in middle school, 7 inches in high school, and 7.5 now at 20.

only non-autistic incel/lookism/r9kfaggotry answer in this thread.
so many of my friends had sick jaw when they were single, got a gf and now their face looks average as fuck. its mostly about low bf

>What you should feel, and the only way you know its working is if you feel place your fingers underneath your jaw and feel a hardening and flexing motion happening.
So around this area? What about on the sides of your jaw joint?

me too

Lmao HAKKER HUSS?
MENS

All that changed was his head angle and added a filter. Of all people instagram whores should understand how this works.

My dick has been 5.5 inches since i was 14 and im now 23. Your dick isnt gonna grow more than an inch after your 18. Any more "growth" will come from losing weight and knowing how to better measure your dick

That's just because you're an r-selected monkey who only has 1 growth spurt.

I gained weight since I was 18 years old, but my dick is now .5 longer. It's a pencil dick now though, fuck my life.

>calling anyone else gentetics inferior when you lose points in places that matter
feels alright having neutral genes

My girth is average. It's just it's too fucking long now and looks like an obelisk.

too long? how long for it to turn into a pencil dick instead

lookism pls go

>7x7
>gf can only fuck once or twice a day because I tear her every single time
>anal is off the table
>good head is off the table

It's not the life you think it is to be desu fampais.

It's real sacrifice.

Sounds like it's mainly a problem with your girth and not your length.

>wanting to stick your dick into a butthole

I don't believe that, isn't 6 inch girth considered really fat

totally believable. i'm 7.5 x 6.5

>totally believable. i'm 7.5 x 6.5

my gf likes it but she told me my dick is average.

kinna hurts brehs

>tfw overbite and weak jaw

Kill me now.

overbite is anatomically correct. your front teeth are meant for slashing, not grinding

eating and lifting DURING puberty is the only puberty worth having

guaranteed this dude gets more pussy than how many dicks you'll suck

its not lol. 7 inches, cant get around my wrist at 5'10

My hands are 8"

for guys it seems by 26 they hit some sort of facial masculinity increase.

wait, what? I have 7 inch wrists and I can wrap my index and thumb around my wrist.

REEEEEE GET OUT CHAD THIS BOARD IS NOT FOR YOU

I'm same length and just about 6 in girth. And I hit my gf's cervix if i lose it during the act. And after 2-3 acts she gets considerably sore. At 7.5 we're in the 98th or 99th percentile breh so we ain't "average". If your gf really says that then either she is a vapid whore who got stretched out or she has an abnormally large vagina. Might be related to height tho => larger frame => larger organs. So if your gf is like 5'10" then that might be it. Mine's 5'4" (average actually) so presumably her vag is smaller