Anyone else quit leg day? I squat every 3-4 weeks so they're not toothpicks but that's it

Anyone else quit leg day? I squat every 3-4 weeks so they're not toothpicks but that's it.

At one point I was 165 lbs squatting 355 for reps, no belt, great form. 27" thighs at 20% body fat (t-rex mode). I stopped after a sports injury and even after that I found it kind of pointless.

Why even do legs if you're lifting for girls? I don't give a fuck about powerlifting/olympic lifting/whatever. I do push/pull/legs but instead of legs I do abs/forearms/neck. Come at me bros.

>bragging about being fat and weak

lol

Girls appreciate good butts so good luck with that. The first things I check is the hair and then the butt and strong legs are quite sexy too. Looking unbalanced with a huge upper body and small legs not so sexy.

I had leg day today
My quads are 26" natty mode

>if you're lifting for girls
then you already lost m8

that was 2 years ago. i'm still 165 lbs but 13-14% body fat and I've lost many inches off my thighs

so you're even weaker now and still the size of a small, frail child? lol

> tfw you don't do leg day either but genetically store lots of fat in your butt

>Either big or small legs

How bout proportional?

After a certain point, legs arent necessary to train, especially with HIIT

I rock climb you fucking bitch. There's no fucking point to big legs. What's the most functional shit you do with your thunder thighs? Oh right, flex to your gym boyfriends.

No, I squat 500+ in powerlifting meets lol.

Sorry to trigger you little guy xD

I mean I quit legs too but I have a bit of base since I did SS back in teh day, now I just do 1 leg exercise a day and I quit squats and quiting deads because i dont want to thicken my core so I just do leg press and gonna start doing high resistance biking too.

why does he tilt his head to the side? Is he trying to look feminine or less threatening? Is he trying to show signs of non aggression as an invitation to fist him?

If he didn't have such a masculine face he would look gay as fuck, and he possibly still is a fruit

tilting one's head is a sign of empathy
t. autist

>20% bodyfat at 165lb

you've just revealed yourself as fucking manlet so congrats.

You know your physique is irrelevant if you're under 5'10 and no one gives a fuck if you climb ya fucking monkey manlet child kid fag

>Why even do legs if you're lifting for girls?

Because girls love to lick and squeeze thick, powerful calves, you noodle-legged dumbass.

>165 lbs squatting 355 for reps, no belt, great form. 27" thighs
yeah uh huh

>Girls like to lick calves
Wat

> tfw I'm 5'11"

I think you missed the part where I said I was t-rex mode lol

But your tree trunk legs make your dick look smaller

It really depends. If you have naturally skinny legs and small ankles you gotta hit your legs or you will look like an idiot. Some people have more mass in their lower body and bigger calves and ankles naturally and I don't think that it's necessary for them to train legs that much. Otherwise it's easy to get disportionate lower bod.

Juicy legs are nice but sometimes it just makes you look feminine. Still better than skinny legs though.

Legs store a lot of testosterone, and if you were a fighter, you would also know that all your punching power, and really most of your strength, comes from your legs. It might seem pointless, but legs are severely underrated when it comes to power.

>Trying to justify being a lazy shit and not squatting

Whatever helps you sleep at night dude. You made this thread for yourself. The rest of us will continue squatting and getting our asses mired. Now run along chicken legs.

my legs are pretty juicy bc in highschool i really liked to squat and deadlift, as in multiple variations like front squats,rdl,sldl,high bar, trap bar, belt squat for athletics.

now i just do legs 1x a week to keep my ass and just doing prowler pushes/conditioning for legs

It helps me jump higher

what is your height? 165lbs at 20% seems tiny, especially for someone squatting as much as you do, unless you're like 5'5''

I do 4x10 squats once a week just to keep my legs not tiny, but I don't go heavy anymore.

>powerlifting meets

show me a single high jumper or basketball player with big legs

>Anyone else quit leg day?
Actually yes. I get pleasure from doing lots of cardio. Not HIIT either. Steady state cardio over 90 minutes. I need to worry about my diet now than anything else. My health has been getting scary. I should probably see a doctor before it's too late.

I play sports

>There's no fucking point to big legs. What's the most functional shit you do with your thunder thighs?

You know cycling really fast on a special track is not functional.

define functional

Being able to hike all day without having a heart attack or needing to fuel your ridiculous thunder thighs.

The large amount of systemic stress caused by the squat, together with the large amount of muscle mass recruited, causes the endocrine system to be triggered to produce hormones. This also includes testosterone.

If you let an absolute novice do nothing except squat and eat, you can still add a good 20 lb's to his bench, without ever benching.

If you're an actual rock climber, your diet will limit the growth of T-Rex legs anyway (no fat people can climb well.

But the systemic response to stressful squats will still provide a boost for you.

then its just a matter of resistance vs strenght. Having big legs makes you able to do intense physical activities like moving heavy objects (think about strongman-like exercices).Based on your logic the perfect athlete is a marathon runner

>Strong legs are a drawback when walking

Wat?

After hurting my back for the millionth time i decided to just drop squats and dl's. I now cycle 3 times a week and occasionally I'll do hill sprints.

>tfw want big legs but literally can't get them to grow any bigger

I walk 10 or more miles every day as a postman (mailman).
I love the job because it keeps me lean, which is awesome given I used to be a fatty, but the sheer amount of walking just fucks my leg gains. I can deadlift 6plate for 1, but can only squat 3 plate for 1. My legs aren't tiny but they are not as big as they were 3 years ago before I started this job.

Really the only upside to lifting legs is you can do them when you are resting all your upper body muscles, so instead of taking a rest day you can do legs. Also I feel sometimes when I hit legs first the previous day my chest lifts are heavier.

I still don't do them though.

The only people who think girls give a shit about tumor legs are ugly fucks without FACE, FRAME, or HEIGHT. Lmao the only "girls" attracted to that shit are the mentally fucked fat girls that post ebin memes on this website and Facebook. Do you think attractive girls give a SHIT about your tumors? No, they decide within the first 10 seconds of seeing your FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT if they want to fuck you. How delusional can gymcels be??

>sorry user but your ass just isn't big enough for me

Said literally no girl EVER

Stop falling for the "ebin don't skip leg day xd" meme and build a proportionate body instead of trying to compensate for you ugly face

>left: crack head
>right: model

Really glad I have a thicc neck t bh didn't even realize

yeah, but I want an autistic gf

my legs are big and I dont want for them to grow

how do I make them "stale"? do I have to quit squatting?