How is she not fat as fuck?

how is she not fat as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3qb8tTUlM&sns=em
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone that ACTUALLY has a fast metabolism

Bulimia

depending on the frequency of those meals she could just be purging it all. if the upload dates are not the same day that she is filming them , i.e everyday, then she could just be eating at a huge deficit for the majority of the week and overeating on her filming days in addition to a fair bit of cardio.

IF master race

Because she fucks a lot of dudes.

They puke it all out afterwards.

>things that never happened

You honestly believe she eats that much everyday?

"Fast metabolism" still only burns an extra 200cals

Maybe she actually does cardio instead of lifting all day like a faggit who only cares about his looks!

I've heard that those competitive eating guys go days without eating before a competition or a challenge or whatever, she could be doing something similar. On says she films she eats nothing off camera, and lets be real, does she even finish anything or just nibble until she's full?

parasite in her digestive tract, all of these "big eating freaks" have secret wormbros

>150cm gook woman with 1000kcal a day reqs can eat this much and not get fat

2 options
1) she pukes it all up
2) doesnt eat for a week in advance

look at the upload frequency. she posts these daily

And this means they were recorded one after another because....?

in a q&a she says her body doesn't digest most of the shit she eats and just passes it

because they've been uploaded consistently daily for quite some time now

how the fuck else would she film these

Then she pukes it all up, there is no physical way for someone that small to eat that much and not change in weight, that's it.

She has bulemia you fucking idiots. It's quite common among young women especially in asia. Blows my mind that dumbasses think people have metabolisms like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3qb8tTUlM&sns=em

Wow, not even children would believe this shit...

i'd like to fill up all the spaces in her body, if you know what i mean

Because she doesn't eat much outside of the videos.

My sister is super skinny but always has massive portions when she visits, so everyone believes magic about metabolism and genetics, in reality as ive seen, she walks everywhere in London and hardly eats throughout the day at work.