>Africa was colonized for less than 100
>Latin America is easily ~100 years ahead of Africa
What went wrong?
Is it genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B2Ts4oLSKoQ
youtu.be/6vgZaQrddSE
assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm
rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence%20and%20the%20Wealth%20and%20Poverty%20of%20Nations.pdf
rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course it's genetics. We will know this. What we want to know is why you constantly bring it up.

Yes we know deep down that black people collectively are retarded but why do you need to bring it up all the time? You should let people come to this easy conclusion by themselves. And they will once they do a little reading

youtu.be/B2Ts4oLSKoQ

>that video
Holy fuck is that pathetic.

>I just can't stop talking about the blacks.

The whole thing is interesting lmao
youtu.be/6vgZaQrddSE

It might be bait, but he's right to point out that the majority of Africa was controlled by Europeans for a relativity small timespan and most people's sense of historical scope is fucked up. From Congress of Berlin to the decolonization of the 50s, it was what, 80 years?

>retarded
Wouldn't that be any group in 80-90 iq range?

I thought Nigeria was in the 80's. how the fuck does it have 67?

Bad nutrition. They could go from 60s to 80s with better infrastructure

Different styles of rule desu

It is 84 though

Gas the sub-90's
IQ war now

>peru=turkey
The wh*Te destroyers are increasing in number.

>Latin America is easily ~100 years ahead of Africa
But they aren't (anymore).

This. But people bring it up because it’s such a socially controversial subject and people want their (You)s.

No, now it's 200 years ahead. These are regional averages btw.

I now understand why black people are so sensitive and see racism everywhere. It really is everywhere and you all really do hate them

Latin America has a higher IQ than south and east asia?

Ironic post?

"Latin America" is not a single thing. Some countries score higher than South East Asia and others lower.

See

>Yes we know deep down that black people collectively are retarded but why do you need to bring it up all the time? You should let people come to this easy conclusion by themselves. And they will once they do a little reading
Kek I love how simple reality is and how much effort egalitarians put into mental gymnastics to deny it.

>Zimbabwe
>66
They used to have the highest literacy rates on the continent
SadRhodesianWojak.png

They still have a 83_94 l% literacy. Also you forgot that other parts developed too.

>estimate
Into the trash.

>retarded
The average retard iq is like 50

You can still be able to read even if you're retarded.

Yeah, the Spaniards in Latin America were far more vile

Its 70, two standard deviations below the mean of 100 look it up faggot

>IQ estimate
how do you estimate the IQ of an entire nation with different economic classes and genetic populations

People here think having a low IQ is synonymous with being retarded. That's is every low iq person can barely or us unable to support themselves independently which isn't the case.

Not exactly. Spain wasn't a heinous basterd but a lot of the Criollos and peninsular citizens/soldiers were pretty vile despite catholic organizations and governors trying to reign them in

I did and it's 50

user anyone below 70 is by definition retarded
assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm

>endless hours of work in a silver mine
>constant rape
>slavery
>forced conversion
>torture
>all to die of smallpox at age 20

Yet those people below 70 can function pretty well as adults in their society.

70 is furthest range, while 50 is the average.

I don't know why that screencap says "estimates". Probably Wikipedia liberals wringing their hands. Now they've removed the table from the wiki article altogether under the bullshit claim it's not "necessary".

The scores come from Raven's Progressive Matrices, they show averages from actual IQ test results.

You can read the methodology here:
rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence%20and%20the%20Wealth%20and%20Poverty%20of%20Nations.pdf

Don't bully our African cousins, they can't help their racial handicap.

rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations.pdf

Fixed link.

>tfw descended from the Indians smart enough to collaborate with the Spanish and not get sent to the mines.
Wew! Dodged a bullet there!

Just don't imply any other group might have "racial handicap" as well and you'll see the same excuses.

>was controlled
>was

do you know anything about world economics, my dude? the whole "colonialism ended, we left them alone" schtick is debunked.

Waste of trips

wow some people need to get reminded

>1948-1991 Britain and US supporting Apartheid in order to gain access to diamonds and gold of South Africa. Following apartheid, they helped install a neoliberal economic regime that ensured SA could not raise wages and had to accept US agricultural dumping.
>1960- 1993 France helped keep Houphouet-Boigny, who in turn helped with coups against Nkumrah and Sankara, in power for 30 years in Cote d’Ivoire.
>1961: Pan-Africanist Patrice Lumumbu, Congo’s first independence leader, in office two months before being assassinated with help from Belgium and US on direct orders of Eisenhower.
>1965-1997 The US installed Mobutu as President, and Congo/Zaire’s poverty levels rocketed.
>1966: Ghanaian president Nkrumah promoted policies were simple keynesian economics, the same that had allowed Europe and the US to recover and build a strong social safety net after WW2. He was forced out in a US backed coup.
>1967-2009 France supported Bongo’s 40 year dictatorship in Gabon, guaranteeing France access to the country’s resources.
>1971: Britain and Israel took down Obote in Uganda. Obote wanted to nationalise the colonial British banks, The Uk wanted to retain it’s ability to extract wealth even after “independence”.
>1972: Portugal assist in assassination of liberation leader Cabral in Guinea Bissau and Cape Verde
>1975 Angola finally gains independence from Portugal. After independence, US, British, French and Portugal get involved in the civil war which last till 2002.

>1987 Thomas Sankara, President of Burkina Faso who advocated for pan-African unity and called attention to the crippling loans of the IMF, which were forcing the Global South to remain poor, is assassinated with French help.
>“in the Western imagination, Africa is stereotyped as a continent plagued by corrupt dictators, with the supposition being that Africans are perhaps too ‘primitive’ to appreciate the virtues of Western-style democracy. But the truth is that ever since the end of colonialism, Africans have been actively prevented from establishing democracies. The legacy of strongman rule in Africa is a Western invention, not an indigenous proclivity.”

Yet these same evil wh*teys let Asians and South Americans alone, oh wait they didn't.

He never said they were left alone. Stop being such an antagonistic cunt.

>we wuz kangz but ebul crackas kept us down
>however let's ignore those other countries that were also kept down but developed and thrived all the same
>because that destroys my blame whitey narrative

no one is blaming whites but hey keep up that white American persecution complex.

>deciding not getting sent to mines
Nope.
>endless hours of work in a silver mine
>constant rape
>slavery
>forced conversion
>torture
>all to die of smallpox at age 20

>Greece

This too. Ireland went from 84 to 100 in the past few decades when their nutrition got better so I think Africa has a shot too. Poland/Russia were the same too iirc.