>fatty comes up to you in the gym
>tells you she can't lose weight because of her thyroid

What's your response, Veeky Forums?

i have no idea what that is

Delegate sprints 10/20 for 4 mins

Why are in the gym then?

Lymphedema - massive fluid retention.

She actually managed to lose all the weight and looks pretty good these days

I half-hardheartedly agree with her because I'm too beta to have an argument with someone I don't know

Tell that in her situation, taking care of her diet is even more important than for a normal, unbroken person.

>working out in one corner of gym
>hamplanet waddles their way over to me from the front
>takes 6 minutes and 3 breaks
>finally makes it to me
>"I can't lose weight.... I have a thyroid problem"
>waddles out of the gym

I'd be dumbfounded

"Yea, I know, it's all genetics. I barely work out and eat whatever I want, and I am still thin"

Looks like no one is taking their Levothyroxine. Should I commit you because you are not med compliant and cannot take your medication properly to the point that it's now causing you health issues?

ask her what her levothyroxin dosage is, whether she's got hashimoto's or just hypo,etc. essentially make her feel like a fool by standing in front of her as a fit person with hypothyroidism.

is that thing even human

I'd politely tell the hamplanet that it needs to be eating less

Pls stop posting her--she actually got over her excuses and lost the overwhelming majority of that fat. She should be posted in success story threads.

Tell her that thyroid medication is easy to buy online if your doctor won't prescribe it (which he will) and will solve her thyroid problem completely.

underrated

I sell her some T3 at three times the usual price and use the profit to buy my 110lbs gf some revealing clothes.

I don't believe she can walk. There's no way her feet wouldn't just snap.

hearty kek

IF you were extremely fat and you walked around all day, wouldn't you get very ripped under all that fat? Imagine walking with 250 pounds of extra weight, it's like doing farmer's walk all day.

Good for her. I don't know who she is, but I'd like to see what she looks like now.

Doesnt exactly work like that sadly. I do have feisty easily growing calves from being a fat kid for 20 years though, so who knows.

Ripped isn't the right word. Ripped inherently implies having low bodyfat.

But yes, fat people do have more muscle than skinny people assuming activity levels are the same.

this is her now

in response to im a faggot sorry

Yeah, and those fat people are called powerlifters.

Not sure if this is legit her or just shitty trolling.

99% of those people don't have a thyroid problem and cbf to eat less

I tell her my mum has an inactive tyroid and takes T3 medication all the time, she's also skinny at 46

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Google "Amber my 600lb life"

Amber's pretty fucking cute now.

Thank you Dr. Now

I tell her to go see a doctor to get her problem treated

Tell her to show her lab results of TSH and T4 to see if that's true, if that's the case tell her to see an endocrinologist to receive proper treatment which will put her again in a healthy weight.

> That stupid fucking hair cut
> Cute

Pick one

Cute is relative. She was hideous on that episode. I was referring to her facial gains.

Pump her full of T3 and DNP until she is a normal weight.

What country is this?
How is this allowed?
At this point it's non assistance to person in danger.

Why are you talking to me, I'm trying to lift

>cute

uhhmm...