Whos still getting JUSTd?

Whos still getting JUSTd?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CrxNUHU
discord.gg/qdFysP2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me.

And I have no idea why this coin is performing worse than other alt coins.

My theory is a lot of people were hodling still at a profit and so were happy to cash out to btc for the rise.

I mean, stellar has the speed, capacity, privacy, IBM usage, projects like the exchange and upcoming ico's.

It makes no sense.

Ill tell u a secret then. What uve seen on polo @ 12 was just a test. Its going down to 0.027 cents / 450 sats. After that u want to have as much XLM as possible unless you hate money.

tell me more

Why did you makea thread talking about how the fucking coin is pounding your portfolio then user?

He thought you wouldn't notice desu.

It's only a matter of time for XLM, they've caught the interest of Stripe and Shopify. I could see this coin mooning, only problem is that it's a 'not for profit'.

That should be an advantage for end users. Price-wise.

stop getting JUST'd Veeky Forumstards, buy a brain off of ebay, join a PnD, and make some money
discord.gg/CrxNUHU

ive been short since 800 sats, lending fees are mounting tho, but I feel like its gonna take another little dump... kek

i must admit. my butt is getting sore. I am currently holding link and xlm only. which have all means to prosper but god dammit. its painful to open blockfolio.

Plenty of profit to be made off nonprofits, see: xrp, SC

Are y'all dumb? It was pumped hard based off a FUCKING CONFERENCE where they clearly weren't gonna release news. It's gonna keep down trending until more news comes out. Come on. Why the fuck would this logically just start rising out of nowhere.

xrp is for profit you dumb ass where the hell do you do your research? at wallmart?

Stubborn wallet bleeding hodl pack

>why the fuck would this just start rising out of nowhere

It's crypto, I ain't gotta explain shit.jpg

"Stellar.org operates as a non-stock nonprofit organization. Our mission is to connect people to low-cost financial services to fight poverty and maximize individual potential.

To that end, we don’t charge people or institutions for use of the Stellar network.

Stellar.org covers operational costs in several ways:

5% of the initial lumens are set aside for operational costs.
Stellar.org accepts tax-deductible donations from the public.

We received an initial infusion of funding from the payments startup Stripe. Our corporate donors include BlackRock, Google.org, and FastForward."

If you don't gotta explain then you know crypto is run by whales. And the whales pumped Xlm, then dumped it

it will pump again.

Before the last moon mission at was at 250 sats.

Join up guys. Make your money back with pnd

discord.gg/qdFysP2

Obviously because it has a real use case. But bag holders may have to wait months, and even then they'll be trying to break even.

I join pumps late and the coins I think will pump due to intriguing/big news don't pump. I threw up my hands yesterday when Xel Mooned with zero news.

Pnd... Come on. We're in a bear market, the only coins that do well are short term pnd

Yea but it was a sustained pump n dump. Unlike cvc which went up and down super quick.