Mike Rashid now only eats one meal a day and he has this body - 5'11, 220, shredded...

Mike Rashid now only eats one meal a day and he has this body - 5'11, 220, shredded. Redpill me on the one meal a day meme - is it legit?

youtube.com/watch?v=JCf329HgdtA

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12468415
strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does it matter if you eat 10 meals or 1 when total daily caloric intake is all that matters in the end?

Mike Rashid roids more than he eats

However, I eat one meal a day and I'm ripped

I eat 1 meal a day

easier to keep track of calories

but mike rashid is taking lots of roids so that is more important that the shit he eats fool

>is it legit?

How do you know he's not lying?

There's no scientific evidence that total intake is all that matters because there are tons of other factors with how the body processes things. Don't make such a huge claim like all that matters is daily caloric intake

I eat once a day and am bigger than you and all that matters is calories in and out

Hes a nigger. Niggers have so high testosterone levels they dont actually need to eat much to grow muscles. If youre a whiteboi you better eat a lot.

U can 1 meal a day for cutting but not bulking upp.

>when a brainlet responds

you really gonna tell a guy with a 700 deadlift he doesn't know how to bulk?

Hes losing weight in video idiot , or do u mean BN is he a roider from FRAUD ?

You know it's pointless to be taking gear even at a blast and cruise dose if your not eating at least 3500 cals or more?

so he eats 45g of protein a day, and about 1000 calories.
right

Mike Rashid, real name Cinque Koseam Glendy, is on steroids.

Don't know how this guy even has a following. His shit is so fucking boring and if you're not taking steroids none of his training will work for you.

I can tell him he sure knows what roids to take

k

How exactly does this logic work? What's stopping you from eating a caloric surplus in one meal a day?

thicc

I eat once a day three times every day but every other day. On the off days I eat three times a day but only once.

>5'11

Did this guy turned into vegan? Did he got a heath issue and decided to go green?

I remember him screaming like crazy while training with CT Fletcher

when you roid that hard you can do anything you want

I really want a hug from you no homo

I lost 20lbs because I didn't feel healthy.... lol im assuming this has nothing to do with the guy who invested in his gym getting popped for dist. and implicated rashid, lol he's tryna pass that court mandated testosterone test

no, hes not a vegan

"your organs don't grow with your muscles"

well in your case your on steroids so your heart is def. enlarged Mr.Rashid

>roided nigger that trains every day is big and shredded as fuck
>must be the one meal a day thing that makes him big

"protein is stressful on your liver"

not as much as steroids

lol starting to think hes having health problems if hes not trying to get smaller for his upcoming court battle, either to have normal test levels or so he doesn't look like an obvious roidhead in court when the guy selling massive of amounts of roids points the finger at him

Yeah but ur roiding like fuck aswell dont count

>testosterone affects your liver

It really doesnt make that much of a difference. The biggest thing meal quantity affects is your energy throughout the day. Some people do better on one meal a day due to a different lifestyle/activity scale. Rashid is shredded because his gear not his meal quantity.

>orals/tren don't affect your liver

okay

when do you eat after or before working out?
do you have a job?

may be its me. if i work out after a long time without eating. It will be a weak training.
And i cannot focus right with long time without eating.
Even if i eat a lot.
But when it is weekends and a rest day. i can go eating a meal easily.

I eat at midnight
I have no job now but when I worked 40+ hrs I did the same

You have to get used to it, it takes time, but after you are it just becomes a habit

>your organs don't grow with your muscles

skin is an organ. typical roid retard "intelligence" everybody.

i see.
i dont think it would work for me.

How is your metabolism? do you tend to lose or gain weight?

i tend to lose it fast, and gaining is a pain.

>How is your metabolism?
....it's average just like yours and 99% of people

if i want to loose weight i eat less if i want to gain i eat more, it's that simple, this shit isn't voodoo magic.

I eat one meal a day.

not what i meant.
i eat more than my peers and i don't gain fat that easily.
>1,82m 76kg and 9,83%bf
>about 3600+ calories a day, i dont even do cardio

Is this amount of mass possible without drugs?

> 9,83%bf
>about 3600+ calories

wanna know how I know you don't know what you are talking about?

have a good day nice sir

you guys might find this interesting

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12468415
strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/ (scroll down until you find the relevant part)

if you've ever found that you have to eat way less calories than expected to cut at a certain rate, and way more calories than expected to gain weight, this is the reason why

metabolic rate at maintenance calories doesn't vary that significantly between people, but NEAT does appear to vary very significantly

>doing a vegan diet
>suplement
>eating 1 time a day
most vegetarians sustain this diet for a short time.
lets see how long he can sustain that

>roiding
>giving out advice

nice. ty

Explain