Veeky Forums Fat women now believe we lift for them?

Mfw:
> Slept with a tinder fat chick last night only to realise my mistake in the morning seeing her slobbering on my breakfast messing up my kitchen table.
> The Fat chick even had the gall to say I preferred her criticising the women fitness magazine I had lying around.

I woke up and realised its our fault. Is Veeky Forums lifting for fat women now. They thinks so.

What have we done?

We?

I do my best to avoid even touching fat girls.

Don't put your mistakes on us you degenerate.

This.

Banging fatties isn't a group project. Respect yourself.

You're a delusional fuck. Only degenerates lift for whales, flawed semi-humanoid mutates who do not deserve to live unless they lose weight.

In addition sleep with as few (preferably one) women to maximise mental and physical health

They think so because they are delusional.

>be 19yo KV autist

>meet girl at uni
>we get on very well
>awkward/virgin
>stunningly smart
>bottom 5 percent of looks (mainly due to being fat)
>would gf straight away if it wasn't for this

Should I go for it?

up to you, but if you don't you're a fag

And if you do you're disgusting.

I would love to, but I don't find her remotely sexually attractive. If only she could lose some weight

Why are you out there giving us a bad name and then complaining about it?

Do better, user.

Then gain the confidence to interact with women who are attractive to you, think of it like lifting, hold 3 conversations a day until failure

Also you're still a fag

I'm actually ok confidence wise, just autistic.

Also if I wanted to lose my virginity I'd hire a prostitute, legal where I live and I've got enough money.

I want a gf though not casual sex

A lot of people are quite narcissistic, if you ask someone to talk about them selves, they will do so for a while pay attention and ask a follow up based on the details given
That is my shitty advice
Finally, you're still a fag

I absolutely hate when I see the "f*ck" shit on signs or facebook or whatever.

Either write the word, or don't. Don't half write it and then censor yourself ffs

F*ck you

If she was chubby/thick its acceptable.

If she was literal fat then you're a degenerate.

this all the way, i have had 45+ minute long conversations with people saying maybe 2 minutes worth of dialog. ironically people don't think you are boring or a loser for not saying much, they love you and your company because of it.

Please go post this shit in /pol/ and /r9k/ as well.

Long as men will fuck anything then females won't see a need to actually change themselves.

>The Fat chick even had the gall to say I preferred her criticising the women fitness magazine I had lying around.

you had sex with the fat chick, not the fitness models.

she's 100% correct in her assertion and you're in denial.

>We
No. I have self respect.

Why not just retort with "I brought myself down to your level for an easy fuck?" I bet you just gave a faggy little laugh and cleaned up after her.

It really pisses me off when people abuse the word "fascist." It downplays the real oppression people faced in fascist countries.

In fascist countries people are killed for absolutely no reason. She wants not only no negativity, but ENCOURAGEMENT for living an unhealthy lifestyle.

Lost mine at 17 to a fat nerd. On one hand I'm glad I crosses that bridge. On the other she was fucking gross and I wish I hasn't.

I say lose it however you can then keep your standards from then on.

>In fascist countries people are killed for absolutely no reason

I fucking love you. OP quit projecting your shitty life choices on us.

>implying the holocaust happened
>implying jews dindu nuffin
>implying human suffering is a bad thing if it is for a higher cause
your bluepilled af

Your point is good user, but you shouldnt have used that pic with that filename for your post
just sayin

Id rather go without sex than fuck a fatty

If I eat McDonalds, it doesn't mean I preffer french fries over steak.

Upd8 ur b8 m8

>no reason
They had a reason.
Being a jew is arguably a bad reason to kill someone, but that doesn't make the murders reason-less.

We don't lift for fat girls. Girls are fat for our lifts.

delete that picture of jewish crimes right now

you have made a mistake.
How I see it you have 2 choices to redeem yourself in the eyes of our lord and savior Zyzz and the followers of Veeky Forums.
Promise to never touch/speak or even fap to the fatties and never to succumb to the filth that the fatties are. apologize for your sins against Veeky Forums and do 3x10 70% max weight squats everytime when you are confronted with thoughts of porking the fatties.
OR
Kys yourself

This indeed

You can really just throw "fascist" in front of anything and call it a protest.

are you going to gf her just to lose your virginity? then no

are you going to gf because deep down in your heart you know you are attracted to her and are worried about what others would say? because then yes and fuck what others think. life is too short to base your romantic choices on what your 'buddies' think.

Only if she loses weight

In fascist countries people are killed for being subversive communists who want to destroy that country.

lmfao op made me laugh

fat bitches do turn me on but i'm embarrassed as fuck to be seen in public with them.

F*ck you too, nigger

Date her and make her lose weight

She's sexy as fuck.
I lift for myself, but my gf is fat as fuck and I fucking love it. I have fattened her up from 60kg to 140kg in 3 years. We both have a fat fetish.

Fpbp

How do you even get it up for a fat girl

>In fascist countries people are killed for absolutely no reason.
Are people seriously taught this in Murrkan schools? Like "fascists were lolrandum psychopaths who killed literally random people"? This is "Hitler wanted to kill everyone who wasn't a blue-eyed blonde" tier.

This. Liking fatties is degenerate and fucking gross. Thin girls are absolutely superior.

Thin girls are disgusting. You probably like boys.

/thread

> Slept with a tinder fat chick last night only to realise my mistake in the morning seeing her slobbering on my breakfast messing up my kitchen table.
You're the reason why these literal monstrosities think that they're good enough for us. Cut your dick off you literal beta male.

>I lift for myself, but my gf is fat as fuck and I fucking love it.
>I have fattened her up from 60kg to 140kg in 3 years

so why did Hitler want to exterminate Jews?

You mad bro? I went and got her 6 crispy creme donuts, filled her belly up, and fucked the shit out of her while she was begging me to make her fatter.