TA fags are predicting bitcoin to reach 7k and more before the fork. should i be moving into btc now? what do?

TA fags are predicting bitcoin to reach 7k and more before the fork. should i be moving into btc now? what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CrxNUHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join a PnD group. TAs don't mean jack shit if we can manipulate the coin
discord.gg/CrxNUHU

Forget about TA tea-leaf reading bullshit. But yes, Bitcoin is heading to 10k-100k in the next year without any special news. Expect increasing velocity by the end of the month due to uncertainties surrounding the hard fork evaporating.

You should have been moving into BTC since Mid september- but better late than never- lost half my btc stack hodling shitcoins.

BTC is really a different kind of animal. I didn't realize it even after 6 months. The oldfags are right. Everything non-BTC is a bag with opportunity cost.

I don't even think hardfork has much to do with the price.

Its just real people realizing that its closer to $10k than $0 and the network effects are kicking in.

That means more people buying in to get that "one bitcoin" in their portfolio. Institutional money, etc. driving demand.

Good to see I'm not alone at least. It kills me knowing I could have twice the bitcoin right now. That chipmunk poster was right.

BTC still doesn't suit institutions, I do think we're seeing normie and big money enter, just not mega money yet

right now is when you should start looking into very undervalued and oversold altcoins imo, thats what im doing

No you do that in two weeks. When will you learn?

I said "look into". I havent bought any altcoins yet, just started setting up some buyorders my man

This rally isn't going to survive until morning. Once the burgers go to sleep, the chinks are going to slaughter the price firesaling the ATH and eating all the buy orders above $5700. By the time you wake up you'll be seeing prices approach $5500, and by the time you go to bed we'll be at $5000.

THEN you wait 2 weeks before getting into alts. In the meantime ATH BTC -> USDT -> cheap BTC to avoid losing equity.

Maybe BTC was the undervalued coin all along, it messed up perspective when everything was really catching up, maybe this is merely BTC correcting

Chinks arn't going to firesale, more likely they're FOMO before the cucking

btc is probably going to 100k+ but i wont be a long green candle up to 100k

Nah, just wait son. Tomorrow and the next day will be a slaughter. Wednesday the market will rise like a phoenix from the ashes and have the support it needs to keep carrying up to $7k.

There's a discount on BTC coming very soon.

I have a friend that locked up $1000 in BTC for his kid- for college- for 17 years.

Thats the kind of long-term hodler that will drive prices to the moon

Dude bought 0.2 BTC and is holding for 17 years?

Dumb as fuck. Quantum computers + AI + nanotech gonna create a resource based economy by 2030.

Why though because exchanges will be suspended? Chinks want BTC not CNY, they would be buying while they still can more easily

The exchanges already don't allow crypto/crypto pairs. They have to cash out to fiat at this point if they haven't already moved their BTC. A lot were waiting it out hoping for a new ATH, which they've now got.

Oct 30th (which is now in China) /31st anyone who still has BTC on exchanges in China will pull out, and timed with the ATH it'll spook the market into finally correcting after the last rally. But a new Chinese exchange opens November 1st, so all that CNY will get dumped back into that come Wednesday. Its in their best interest to pop this bubble in the next 2 days so they can buy back in cheap in 3. Its also in whales best interest to let this rally pop so they can pickup cheap BTC as well. They have no problems watching the price drop to $5000, especially since it'll just galvanize support once it bottoms and push the price that much further up. Right now the whole market is a bit anxious with the ATH and no correction.

Interesting, where can I find links for this

>Dude bought 0.2 BTC and is holding for 17 years?

He bought 0.384 in July and is holding for 17 years. What makes you think a college degree is going to be less expensive?

Dumb as fuck.

Ya. As a rule if someone throws around "resource based economy" as a supporting argument, they have no idea what they're talking about.

The world is far more likely to be completely destroyed by 2030 than it is to be adopting a "resource based economy".

if anyone could predict the future there were no terrorism

You're both right. I was just messing around.

It's probably a great move to hold BTC for that long.

Here's my chart. I like using trend lines instead of all the excessive meme indicators.

My prediction is that BTC will oscillate around the $6000 mark for about two weeks until interrupted by the fork, which will probably see a decrease due to uncertainty.

p.s. Anyone have a favorite indicator?

Forgot my image

Good points about letting pop, getting out is a risk for chinks they might not want though

Yeah. Pic related.

Pic reated is a flawless indicator. Ronnie always forecasts way under what bitcoin actually does, so I have 1000 percent faith in him.

I want to buy some bitcoin but a bit afraid of this fork since I don't even know what that means.

BTC isn't swinging low until after the HF.

This is only the beginning of the uncertainty. Many people still think it will be a normal fork along the lines of BCH or BTG.

>p.s. Anyone have a favorite indicator?

I like TD countdown, at least when people like Tone Vays explain it. Short term I like the Chop Zone. Like the EMA.

But fuck if I have been able to use any of it. I have been much more successful just guessing. Thats why I'm all in BTC.

The way I see it, if you're not hodling BTC, you're just shorting BTC.

And Shorting BTC seems stupid right now.

I'm not even bothering to research predictions for this fork. Everyone got it all wrong with the bcc hardfork, saying that bcc would crash to 0 or that bcc/btc would split btc's market cap. Both predictions were dead wrong and further reinforces that crypto is entirely irrational.

Or a lot