What do you guys write on your bottles to motivate yourselves to drink more water?

What do you guys write on your bottles to motivate yourselves to drink more water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"You're not autistic"
"People like you"
"You'll find her eventually"

t. OP

How do we fix white women Veeky Forums?

they're beyond saving
get yourself a black or mestizo girl and make mixed babies. white women need to be bred out of existence

>bottle
that's a jug

if you need motivation to drink water you're pathetic, I get 1-2 gallons a day and don't even carry around a jug like all those cookie cutters.

Are there really people that need motivation to drink just one gallon of water per day? I drink about that much by lunch regularly.

>there are people that think drinking water is hard

what the fuck

I have rabies you insensitive fuck

I have a similar sort of thing, but it's for alcohol infused seltzer. I get fucked up and hydrate at the same time.

You can't.

I don't understand it's just water why are women so obsessed with showing off everything

Reading that makes me think it was written by those fat women that are "into fitness" and haven't lost a pound in 15 years.

This is serious cringe shit. Goddamn

keked but still saging this retard thread

>barbie beast mode
white girls, not even once.

I have trouble drinking water

>live in AZ
>drink 2 gallons of water a day by accident because you're always thirsty

>water challenge
>one gallon
Im like a fucking fish, if i haven't had a gallon of water by half way through my day im dying.

fucking white people

how could i of done this

What the hell's her problem?

well, a jug is a little excessive but a 1.5l bottle of water? any time.

pic related

Drink tea

>drinking that much water.....
am sure some retard is going to try to justify this

>this jug is 5% cum

Boycott Disney into to next generation. Also need to uncuck white men for this to work.

Also Marxism must be defined and identified in our society and made the enemy.

Nice try heeb.

>mestizo girls
I'd rather fuck myself.

Don't post normie shit like this

Guy at work has this half gallon meme-bottle he bought for like $27 and it must be disgusting to drink warm water

You don't understand women do you?

Keto. Unless you want some good ole fashioned renal failure.

Do you really need to drink a gallon if water a day? I drink at most 2 liters should I up it?

The hell is wrong with you? You don't need to drink more water than absolutely necessary. Are you trying to kill yourself via water poisoning?

Older white women, particularly blondes, mine as well be black people.

Congrats, you're a retard.

I drink enough water so that my piss is always either clear or the color of dilute lemonade. I live in Arizona so that works out to be about a gallon a day.
>mfw the military field manual literally told me "the color of dilute lemonade"

Please tell me water is "woda" in whatever language this is. Top fucking kek if so.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8

You don't need that much water.

How far have we fallen as a society that drinking water, the most basic foundation of all life, is some sort of praise-worthy accomplishment that requires hourly motivation?

Fucking American gluttony, no wonder you have an obesity crisis, people guzzling down literal gallons of water

Remind him that sitting all day is bad for him and he should just get off his ass every hour for a drink in the kitchen/at the watercooler like a normal person.

kek

lol tf kinda limp dick pussy shit is that

I chug a gallon as soon as I wake up, flushes out your system + instant hydration. Combine with coffee, multivitamin and oatmeal and you end up feeling like wealth every single day within an hour of waking up.

(just to clarify, drinking an entire gallon WILL give you instant shits, thats the point. You will shit out whatever is left in your bowels and you start the day fresh. Yes you WILL have to keep drinking more water through out the day, but not nearly as much.)

THIS.

>used to work in a Wal-mart in Mesa
>in the summer fatties would be fainting practically every week due to dehydration
>had to call paramedics each time

It is Polish, and yes Woda is Water. Why is it funny? Cisowianka is really delicious water.

I popping the morning everyday like clockwork and I don't have to chug a gallon of water

> it's so hard to drink a gallon I have to write on the jug

Pathetic

Why would you drink so much water? Is unnecessary
t. Med student

>needing motivation to DRINK FUCKING WATER WWWAAAAATTTERR ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME OPIIIEEE!!???!?,+
>WAAAATER
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAATER ARE YOU FO REALL WAAAAAAAAAATERRERR
please kill yourself NOW
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YOU WAAAASTE

>Cisowianka is really delicious

Yeah no, it's no Żywiec Zdrój.

I don't even get how people let themselves get to the point of fainting. Like I feel like shit when I don't drink enough water. Mentally I can't focus, my lips are chapped and I'm just generally tired/warm.

Then again, I guess if you're obese that's just how you feel all the time so you wouldn't notice a difference.

nothing.

i don't need to remind myself to drink water.

this. dumb fucking thread.

It's not about the motivation, it is solely so she can take a picture of it and show her followers how healthy and self-loving she is.

>Drink 8oz glass of water for the first time in days.
>Feel like I'm drowning myself by the time I finish chugging the glass.
>In and out of the bathroom for the rest of the day.

I don't know how you fuckers do it. I am never thirsty and rarely drink anything throughout the day. I couldn't possibly drink a gallon of anything in a day.

Gonna start doing this for GOMAD wish me luck lads. I will be sure to post it on all my social media as well

Are you a girl? Or a faggot?

>not using a pissjug

>all of the people ITT that think this is OP's pic

Where are you faggots coming from

The market leeches into the water you know. Plastic is semi-permeable.

Fucking idiots, poisoning themselves with instagram memes.

these numbers are completely fake

Is the nutritional value of water simply zero?

I mean absolutely pure water...is the nutrition label just all zeros?

>tfw you will never have a thread dedicated to shitposting prime quality hugh memes while having people vocaroo them in his voice.

AZ gym bros where you at

I don't understand, its just cbt why do men insist showing off everything

mountainside arrowhead.

>forcing yourself to drink a meme volume of water

jesus fucking christ people. your body tells you when it needs water. you don't need to force yourself to consume extra.

Waste of a good piss jug

Downtown Phoenix reporting

can someone do one of these on a gallon of milk

when you're thirsty it's too late, you're dehydrated.

Your retard.

so you guys legit keep a gallon? how do you keep it sanitary after all the mouth bacteria?

Just buy a new gallon every week.

>need motivation to drink 1 gallon of water
are you a manlet? I drink 2-3 per day

What about him? Did he escape again?

Everyone knows is from some shitty furness white girls insta

"Do not refill, recycle"

And
"Fragile. Glass."

>herpes water do not drink!

Keeps the hydration highwaymen away

i just have a stainless steel 2L bottle and wash it

That's just stupid.

true though

The question should be: are they even worth saving?
Cut your losses and move on.

These faggots are eating so much sodium

Does anyone? I mean you can work out more or less enough to get along with them, but actually understand them?
Naw dude

>needing motivation to drink water

top fucking kek

Just drink when you're thirsty. It's as simple as that.

>t. Med student

into the trash it goes

DO people really have to try and drink a lot of water? If you don't drink juice or soda it seems like its not very difficult to get nearly a gallon a day. I probably consume 16-24 oz with each meal.

>drinking water

you're just gonna piss it out. i get my water intake from the 4 showers i take a day,

people are really fucking up their kidneys because they think water "detoxifies" your body or some shit

No you idiot water has a not insignificant carb content

who gomad here

Yeah, right? I don't understand how people don't drink water with every meal.

I understand even less how some people don't like the taste of water. When you're dying of thirst there is literally nothing better than downing a pint of water. I haven't had a soda in years.

Did you get that from the American journal of my ass?

>żywiec
my man, I never really liked cisowianka
when I want fresh water I go for żywiec, when I want em minerals I go for muszynianka

Kek

These are getting out of control