Tfw first 2 for 4 sips of the day

>tfw first 2 for 4 sips of the day

To keep me from being banned what is a good leg exercise to work my thighs that isn't squats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ieUs2hVmRA
youtube.com/watch?v=hS4IRJ-Xa8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you disgust me

Reverse lunges

Thicc fetishists disgust me

Lunges.

What is the best sip for quick weight cutting?
(drastic low-cal diet)

Someone give me a rundown of this sips meme

I second this. Do people use this shit instead of pre-workout or something?

blue > purp

I think it is dudebros drinking monster as a preworkout or something, taking the "energy drink" too literally. I have actually seen dudes drinking monster while they were working out.

Saw that shit 2 days ago. I had to chuckle to myself cause I thought it was just a meme.

You want to know...About the first sip of the day...?

That first sip...

But why sip, when you can...

youtube.com/watch?v=1ieUs2hVmRA

can anyone explain this sip shit that everyone is on about?

>never tried the s i p p
Not gonna make it.

you gonna explain or keep on being a prick?

>he doesn't consume exclusively white sips
You disgust me

Did you cut that?

Sip boys are a meme group of peace, get out faker!

For a moment there, I read that as "kafer" for some reason...

Reeeeeeeeee

Muzzie fag get out.

Been lurking /pol/ too much I guess. Shit fucks with your perception.

Hey bro how about you lurk more instead of shitting up the thread with dumb questions. Google it or something. Jesus.

>tfw 2 for $4

Lurk more

Sounds expensive, is there some sort of hidden exercise power I can obtain from drinking overpriced kerosene? Am I even aloud to have this stuff before triathlons?

No it's too dangerous. You should probably log off now.

youtube.com/watch?v=hS4IRJ-Xa8c

Can I have a sip?

Heratic

Just had my sip. White is better.

Heretic.

>To keep me from being banned

You'd deserve more than a ban

>yfw Brett Gibbs is a sip boy

>grown "men" who drink energy drinks

i prefer sleeping thanks

Bulgarian split squats.
>hits quads
>hits hams
>hits glutes
>hits calves
>hits core to some extent

most underrated leg exercise IMO

Why are white sips still the best?

tell me about your sips
why are they violet

i don't think these are being sold in Germany.

as for your thighs: biking. Bike sprints are pretty tough on your legs.

ITT: Monster energy marketing campaign

This shit gets spammed every day with the same set of pictures and "memes"

This is a shill thread

>tfw almost started doing 2 sips a day

clean, smooth, crispy

A SIP LORD??

*SSSSSSST* [PERCEPTION INCREASED]

Why does Veeky Forums need to make threads specifically for reposting "sip" memes if "sip" memes are an established part of Veeky Forums culture? Wouldn't those memes also pop up in other threads, naturally?

In /r9k/ you'll often see a thread specifically for posting pepe or wojack memes, but that's understandable because those memes can also be found in almost every other thread. But I only see "sip" memes in "sip" threads. It feels really forced.

why doesnt canada get the good sips?

what is purple sip like?

I see them in other threads. I see them in the catalog. But comparing them to Pepe/Wojack is pointless because those are so vague and broad that they can be appended to practically anything. They're literally cliches. There are infinite images to use to express impotent rage, but autists on Veeky Forums can't seem to think of anything but the crying Wojack meme.

Sip memes, meanwhile, aren't nearly as vague, so you're not going to see them everywhere. So they're either (1) posted randomly as a pic not related or (2) posted and exchanged in a thread devoted specifically to that purpose.

Threads devoted to a specific image macro meme on Veeky Forums are unusual, but they do exist. The Chloe Moretz meme is another good example.

I mean feel free to call it a """forced meme"""" but people have been doing that for months and it's still around. Pic related.

GOSAD=Gallon of sip a day, it's keeps the sad away

Surely you understand my skepticism. The new frontier in internet marketing is embedded advertising, where people don't even realize that what they're looking at is an ad. These "memes" could be a perfect example.

Monster and the companies that market it benefit from these memes. They're not particularly funny memes, but they continue to show up. Even if the meme first began organically, the marketers would surely attempt to keep them going for as long as they could once they discovered them (and I'm sure they have people monitoring all sorts of social media for mentions of their product, I've met people with similar jobs). It feels naive to assume that Coca Cola and Monster are not involved with these pointless reposts in some way.

"Sip" threads feel less like the Pepe repost threads on /r9k/ and more like the "Man I sure love Little Caesar's pizza, and they're having a special deal this week" threads that get like two replies and then die.

non-sipper detected

Yeah I get your skepticism. I'd be skeptical too if I hadn't made some of these myself. I made pic related back when it started, so it seems ridiculous to me when people say monster helped to start it. I was there and I helped to start it, and I'm just a bored student with some free time between lifting and classes.

Also this just isn't the market monster wants, nor the market they're targeting with the Zero Ultra line. Also they'd be coordinating this elsewhere if they had anything to do with it, but it's only on Veeky Forums. It's just an organic shitposting meme. Lots of people think it's hilarious, and that the drink tastes good, so it persists.

>Also this just isn't the market monster wants, nor the market they're targeting with the Zero Ultra line.
how would you know unless you work for their marketing department faggot
You retards are still shills even if you're doing it for free

>tfw this shit meme unironically got me to try some monster

I've had orange, pink berry with some weird raised embroidery on the side of the can, and something that was kind of red and said it was punch flavored. What sippp should I try next?

>not shilling for sips
Never gonna make it

Cycling

Do you think LOL threads are a conspiracy created by the sinister Laughter Society as well?

Absolutely zero. It's all I drink.

blue an yellow

also

black

taste the rainbow nigga

Is that the white one?

Aww shit nigga there's a yellow one too?

It's looks blue with Battlefield 1 on it.

no the one hes talking about is in the OG can but blue. Its an acquired taste (i.e. tastes like shit but it'll do if you theres no sips)

and yeah yellow is my jam. they gotta stock up evrytime im near. ya think sips is some real lemonade? w8 for this bad boy tah hit ur lips senpai

only one ive never had is the dank purple one OP posted with.

Honestly I've never had a Sips™®© feel from any other drink or drug.

Theres something in it mang.

>nonsipper detected
It's literally written on the can, genius. Zero Ultra was intended to create a market for women's energy drinks.

I buy the blue zero carb one. Honestly I'm not active enough to justify all the sugar in the normal ones, but if you're working out hard and doing sustained activity then it's no big deal

>team is an anagram for meat

*sips internally*

wew

best flavor

ITT:nonsippers get triggered that we are buying a product from a company that didn't solicit our money

B-b-but it has to be shilling because why else would people be enjoying a massively popular product that is available in literally every gas station convenience store in America?

I still cant find purp sips here in philly. Which is crazy with blacks and thier purple fetish

Tbh we need a /sips/ general to trigger everyone even more

We had them every weekend back in February. They'd hit the bump limit. Janitors started cracking down again in March.

Nah just found it in a sips thread my man

Depressing af that sips generals aren't a thing anymore.

Btw bros should I try yellow red black or purple sips next? I tried blue and it was too sweet for me.

Probably red.