ODN killer, in before mad ico scammer FUDS non premine coin

CRAVE, 1.4mil supply masternode,

1000$ for a masternode that returns 3 dollars daily, masternodes.pro to confirm this.

extremely low volume,
completely under the radar, two updates in the past 3 weeks.

66% of block reward to masternode.

There you go anons, for those that have the balls to go into a low volume coin, here is your lottery hold.

Do NOT go into this coin if you are not comfortable being illiquid, because this a low liquidity coin.

Inb4 critiques about logo being bad. It is a symbolic representation of the revival of the coin from death.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.0

Crave got pheonix downed

Holy fuck not this thread again.

THIS COIN IS OBJECTIVELY TERRIBLE

YOUVE BEEN SHILLING FOR WEEKS WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT

ITS BEEN OUT FOR THREE YEARS AND HAS A 3 MILLION MARKET CAP TO SHOW FOR IT

NO ONE WANTS THIS SHIT

NO ONE

SELL YOUR FUCKING BACKS AT A LOSS AND QUIT SPAMMING THIS SHIT

>sage in all fields

This is what it looks like when scammers see a real coin, they fud it. Any investor worth their salt will do their own research and make independent decisions. You use all caps like a toddler.

Objectively terrible?

40mb blocksize,
Once only ip broadcast
Darksend and encrypted communication platform already developed, unlike obsidian who doesnt even have their masternode feature ready. Keep fudding ODN scammer.

>guise this coin kills ODN
How do you kill that which is already dead?

I did my own research and found out that this coin is the shittiest coin of all time. The fact that you thin this and ODN compete tells me all I need to know. They're completely different. And BOTH are shitcoins.

Heres the difference. The hype that the obsidian ico scammers rode on were all the features that Crave already has developed. In this way they are similiar.

The difference again is that Crave is a non ico non premine coin.

They are not neccessarily competeing as Crave has no volume, biz took a worthless ico scam to 100m market cap, and you are telling me a rather sophisticated privacy masternode is not also worth 100m?

Seems short sighted

you donĀ“t know shit about ODN

ODN is in over there head atleast for a couple months. You can say whatever you want about a project but if the key feature, the masternode, has not even been implemented, thats not a safe investment. Not yet atleast.

No because this is literally just a PIVX/Dash/Crown/TransferCoin clone. It doesn't do anything that doesn't already exist elsewhere.

calm your tits
im holding ODN just like everyone else

who remember this shitcoin being shilled in every possible ODN thread during ico ?

I am in a few masternode coins residual income is a good thing. But the ROI on pivX is suuuuper low hell even memetic gives better roi than pivX, how is it justified being tens of millions??? Hint - it isnt. ROI and supply are all that matters

yup

christ it was so annoying

I see their is some emotional fud here, if you lost some in ODN you wilk likely make it back if you hold thats whats great about masternode coins. So dont ignore a low volume coin like CRAVE just because it wasnt pumped as hard yet, its foolish

Nope, I bought 2.5 BTC ODN at ICO before the hype and sold it for 4x. Comfy as fuck. And I'm ignoring Crave because its shit

Crave numba #1. fuck the obsidien

What is reasoning for crave is shit or are you just fud. Are you trying to get crave holders to sell

no because no one fucking holds crave. im trying to get you to quit wasting people's time with shitcoins

But there are 530 masternodes active and a network quantity of 420k staked & 280k in nodes. you are factually incorrect

>1 BTC worth of trade volume

WEW LAD

can faggot op stop shilling this garbage. The logo for the company is so bad its downright embarrassing. Buy something decent with a good future like ZEN not this shit ahhaha

Zen masternode = 3.5% blockreward, or 5.5% yearly ROI

Crave masternode = 66% block reward, 90% YEARLY roi.

Have fun with your 200 dollar gains from a 2.6k investment with Zen. Laughably Zen is among the lowest ROI masternode coins that exists. Confirm that with masternodes.pro

Hey dumbass if you knew anything about zen you would know it is not a "masternode" which are vunerable to attacks in the first place. It is called a secured node and is designed for security not pure roi the whole point is to be the best privacy coin on the market the roi comes from the value of the coin increasing. Enjoy holding your redneck worthless coin with 0 liquidity

>ODN killer

You can't kill what's already dead, kiddo