Would it be weird if I wore these to the gym?

Would it be weird if I wore these to the gym?

Also what is appropriate outwear for the gym?

Silkies are okay as long as they are paired with compression briefs

Basketball shorts are best.

Are you currently or formerly in the military? If not, wearing silkies to the gym will make you look like a mall ninja who wants the military look without doing the military work

>basketball shorts are best

Lol some people might actually believe that.

Don't most of them have inner liners? Aren't they meant to be worn without underwear.

Didn't the marines ban them? They're not an official military pt short or anything.

Only if you're a ghetto nigger who slangs coke.

As long as your balls aren't hanging out your fine. Typically the bigger you are the more you can get away with. So a guy who is fucking shredded can wear short shorts and a ripped shit and nobody would look twice. A skelly or fatass can't.

I guess this. I've been waiting to get my legs yuge so I fill them out. I fill them out alright rn but I want them kind of tight.

But if my dick is poking thru I might attract gym bunnies with my yuge package.

I wish I had that kind of income

Pic related my Glock 40

>glock 40
>its not even a glock at all

???
did the script writer fuck around too much or are american criminals just dumb as rocks?

>black
>smart
pick one

well he has proper trigger discipline at least
and TV is full of scripted "real" stuff, so i wouldnt be surprised if some media retard who cant tell an ak from an rpd wrote this shit and the "gangster" just read it on camera

>racist
>intelligent
One of these is not like the other

I wore mine to a military gym. Probably wouldn't be as well received anywhere else without some SS quads

>So a guy who is fucking shredded can wear short shorts and a ripped shit and nobody would look twice

Well, not in a negative way anyway

Exactly. You can't be intelligent if you're not racist

I'm in the infantry and wore them to the gym on base once and they made fun of me and called me gay so I never wore them again.

I wear my skivvy shirt to the them all the time

BUT NEVER THE SHORTS
they are way too gay
and if an nco or a snco is there then you will get roasted

Where the fuck are all these marines coming from? You guys coming from Mendelton?