You lied to me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just do bodyweight training and cardio every day

Maybe you should train longer before you cry about it fag

You aren't cutting well if you lose that much strength

cut/bulk cycles are retarded.

just eat aroud your maintainance, make sure you are getting at least 1g protein per body weight, fucking push yourself in your lifts, and burn some calories doing cardio or HIIT or something

I do PPL at the moment so 6 days/week

Can I just add 30 minutes of cardio at the end and eat around maintenance like you said? Would that actually work?

6 days a week of lifting is a lot, you might be over working yourself.
post your routine

It's literally the reddit one with a few changes where I didn't have cables and stuff (homegym)

boy that is one shit routine

14% shouldn't be a bad appearance as long as your ~200 pounds

you must have shit goyim genetics

bow to your master class bitches

if your lifts drop that much you cut wrong

Fug

Recommend me something better?

All you need is the big five, this shit isn't a meme. You don't have to worry about isolation exercises yet.

Ok this is pretty garbo, and if you are doing this 6 times a week you are definetly overtraining
I must ask though, what exactly is you goal?

Not OP but please tell me why it's shite, I'm currently on it.

It's the rep and set ranges that fuck me up to be honest.

Also I think I always just wanna feel like I'm actually doing something in the gym. If I hit a PR I'll immediately try for more, and just go until failure.

I might just say fuck it and do bodyweight and cardio. Maybe a couple of strength days per week in addition.

I need to build muscle. I already tried cutting from skinnyfat and it became apparent I have no muscle at all to cut down to.

My ultimate goal is just to look and feel better. Not really fussed about being the biggest or being the strongest. Just bigger and stronger than I am right now.

Do you mean you've tried a programme like Starting Strength or similar and don't feel like you're doing enough? I totally get that, I used to do 5 days a week (chest/back/shoulders/legs/chest), 3 sets of 12 reps, leave the gym feeling wobbly but wondered why I was barely getting stronger. SS is so much better than any of that kind of shit, it takes a bit of time to get used to just doing three exercises each day but trust me it works.

Not shit routine actually is pretty good could be better if some of the stuff was interchanged with a drop set. Go shill your full body routines else where

don't listen to these clowns. It's laughable that these guys think that that is overtraining.

I tried SS for around 2 months and yeah literally just left every session thinking "That was shit I could have done a lot more"

If I do SS again or something similar I'd have to find something else to do at the same time. Something like calisthenics or lots of cardio, but then that'd probably fuck up my gains even more than ppl.

Height/weight? How long have you been lifting for?

switch phul, it's patrician

you are literally going to kill your front delts with that push routine, holy...
not enough volume on pull
legs are alright

>Be dumbass OP
>half ass cardio
>starve myself
>have a shitty routine
>make no gains

FFFFUCKING FUCK YOU Veeky Forums YOU PROTEIN CHUGGING NIGGERS

Is this a good phul routine? muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout

Just keep bulking at a slight surplus then you fuck

Hey dude. Believe me, best workouts are ss or texas method. The thing is, you have the ability to tweak it the way you want. You should keep the main exercises, and add things like bbrow, romaniam deadlift, pushups, some isolated exercise for shoulders, and like that. And you should tweak your number of sets or reps. One week do 5x5, other week do 6x6, and third week do 5x8, and then increase weight and drop sets back to 5x5. Dont go lower than that. Thats all philosophy

yeah this is good.

some things i would do
replace skullcrusher with weighted dips.
replace cable row with chin ups since you need another lat excersise on that day.
Idk how you fare with front squats but my wrists just arent flexible enough so doing replacing them normal squats for ht would be fine. that said they are still fantastic for quads, so it all depends on how yo feel on them.
take out leg extensions, will literally ruin your joints.
only have on calf on ht day
add good mornings and hip thrusts on ht leg.

that said feel free to try out the routine as it is and make your own tweaks, just trying to give my advice.

>this whole post

dyel

Perfect. Thank you so much for all your advice user

and take out db fly with flat db bench

sry for typos, on phone

How true is this, Veeky Forums?

Bump