TONY eats whatever he wants and beats you up in front of all your friends and peers while YOU work out and eat right...

TONY eats whatever he wants and beats you up in front of all your friends and peers while YOU work out and eat right and apologize to him for being such a pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_dJ4xLbeQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile GRANDMA can't eat the GABAGOOL because it's nothing but FAT and NITRATES

And where is Tony now?

>eats whatever he wants
>dies of heart failure

dead,he got murdered in that restaurant in the last scene after meadow FINALLY parked her car and came in.

John?

He's dead in real life too

It's spelled capicola

delet this

gabigollo is how my mimi would spell it god rest her soul, idk why "g"s and "c"s are interchangeable to our people. bunch of retards we are

>TONY eats whatever he wants
I remember during the intervention episode, when Chris was getting really defensive and cussing everyone out, he said "Tony, the way you eat, you'll be dead at 50." Sure enough, James Gandolfini dropped dead at 51 of a heart attack in real life.

Really makes you think.

Im a master krav maga professional so he cant do shit. I also earn 100k a year teaching this

>tony gets a real Veeky Forums dude in his crew
>gets insecure
>makes a gay excuse to beat him in front of his peers
>wouldn't have done shit if it weren't for his status

real big guy.

what a fucking waste of pents

>not ordering your goons to beat up people who pose a threat to your status of alpha male

Quints, faggot. Who the fuck says pents?

And no, it took me a lifetime to earn those quints.

Tony is also dead from coronary artery disease and had panic attacks because he was raised by pic related.

Well, he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

>morbidly obese scarface wannabe thinks he's tough

wew

Retand, that hot headed roid abuser came at Tony with all he had, albeit after Tony hit him first. Tony still won, despite recovering from gunshot and being much older than his opponent. Repesct the Don.

he beat up Muscle Marinara exactly because he felt the need to prove he was tough. Vomited blood in the bathroom a minute later

I love that show. The nicknames alone
Jamal Ginsberg, the Hasidic homeboy
Beansie
Joey Peeps
Big Pussy
Little Lord Fuckpants
Charcoal Briquette

Tony got fucking rekt by his own areteries at 50.
If anything he is another example of why you should workout and not stuff your gob like an animal

Gandolfini's very overweight here, but even just comparing their respective bone structures, Tony is significantly larger than Marinara.

yeah Tony is massive. Thick wrists, huge back and neck, big skull. Just look at him compared to other characters in the show. Vito is way fatter but is nowhere near as dominant looking as Tony. Imagine Steve Buscemi playing Tony's part? Pitiful, truly. Bone structure reigns supreme, despite his obesity

Another case in point. Look at the fragile twink Zyzz compared to the naturally robust policeman. A difference like night and day. Shoulder width, wrist size.

Or this fighting machine. Fat? Certainly. Robust as fuck? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=b_dJ4xLbeQY

This. I'll always respect big tony.

fuck this show was good

Can someone tell me which picture shows a fuller body

Zyzz was such a faggot. Glad that twink is dead and rotted away.

theyre about the same dude

no

lol

Is everyone gonna ignore the pents? Jesus Christ