Feb is black Veeky Forumstory month

>feb is black Veeky Forumstory month
When is white history month or Arab history month or Jap history month?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_month-long_observances
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2015/04/30/presidential-proclamation-asian-american-and-pacific-islander-heritage-m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those people are the oppressors, and thus do not deserve a history month.

have you been to an American school, all they teach is American history. But all the "black" history people talk about like mlk Jr or Harriet Tubman are also American history, not African, so I don't get the point

It's black history month, not African history month.

Every other month of the year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_month-long_observances

There is no "white history".

>every other month of the year is Japanese history month
Really?

African history is the only black history not already taught in the us

>white history month
Well there's Irish heri

Think of it like this, the 'Black' ethnicity in the United states was born out of countless different peoples being forced to live together and develop into a new ethnicity that was the slave class. You can think of 'blacks' in the United State as a sort of estate that makes up part of the complexity of American socio-politics.

If 'Whites' ever become a minority, then you might see white people being recognized as an ethnic group instead of just being 'the normal people', although I really do think at this point the people of the new world should stop looking at the old in regards to ethnicity and instead look at the regional differences in the New World and go 'hey, if people have lived in New York city for over 200 years, is 'New Yorker' our ethnicity?

If white people are not recognized as an ethnic group, then why do blacks always talk about wypipo?

>Being talked about makes you an ethnic group
Woah...

Repeat after me:

White people do not exist and they do not have a culture or a history but they are also responsible for everything bad that has ever happened.

Repeat after me: The Jews are responsible for everything bad that has ever happened.

But that's impossible because Jews are not white.

>hey we were enslaved for centuries and then were barely even given rights after being emancipated until just a few decades ago, so let's have a month celebrate and cheer us up
>dude wtf why do you get so pampered ugh white people never get anything good PAY ATTENTION TO US NIGGERS DON'T HAVE HISTORY yo why you calling me racist now

What getting rights isn't enough to cheer you up?

Why are Jewish people the master race? Running circles around us Whites since medieval times even though they're so unsubtle about it.

being be able to use them would have been better

Twitter is truly the bottom barrel of human dignity

As in?

'White' people are the 'normal' people in the United States, that's why so few people recognize themselves as 'anglo-americans', because the 'white race' (anglos) was the 'normal population' that absorbed all kinds of white skinned newcomers who can forget their old differences and blend into the population as 'whites'. A new group was forged in the melting pot but nobody wants to admit it and instead cling to old world ethnicity identity and race politics. Blacks where never able to get fully absorbed completely because of slavery and racial issues, and so have this weird side-culture status.

Normal at this point is no longer 'anglo', but rather the cultural amalgamation that is known as 'white' that started with Anglos but then had countless Irish and Germanics added to it). If you are a white skinned latin-american, your not in the 'white' group, because white doesn't include (yet, at least) spanish speakers in the amalgamation.

>If you are a white skinned latin-american, your not in the 'white' group, because white doesn't include (yet, at least) spanish speakers in the amalgamation.
Soon
Sometimes I think the white-black identity was created in America to assimilate all sorts of diverse newcomers

So what is your point? "Black" people are also an amalgamation of different identities.

Japanese history month is august

Not really. Slavery in another continent all but erased it. They didn't absorb another identity but created an entire new one

>Gang Prevention Awareness Month

I think nigglets should focus on this one more, instead of LARPing as Pharaohs

The latin-american world has it's own different brand of racial autism based on the old colonial caste systems. I'm just going to say that the Anglo-american and Latin-American racial systems present a lot of issues to people who want to be in both worlds.

>hey, if people have lived in New York city for over 200 years, is 'New Yorker' our ethnicity?

No it isn't. New yorker is not a ethnicity and no sane person would say it is such.

>New Yorker ethnicity
Where I come from we just call it "Jew"

How about 200 years from now? 600?

When people have been living in New York city for a thousand years, is New Yorker an ethnicity yet? How about Texan?

They have high INT and DEX but no STR or CHR so they are very effective when acting indirectly but if you can get them in a straight fight they cant compete (see: Siege of Jerusalem)

>more than twice outnumbered by Romans

julius ceasar was jewish

Jewlius Caesar

And that was rare for the Romans who were almost always outnumbered when they fought but still managed to dominate.

Pauca Sed Bona.

Japanese in America are a small minority that still have a strong cultural connection to their ancestors. Blacks in the U.S. do not. Also they did not experience the same kind of oppression and dehumanization blacks faced. For starters, they all chose to come here,most blacks did not.

>When is white history month
The rest of the year

>outnumbered by nearly naked unorganized barbarians
vs
>outnumbered by heavily armoured expertly trained soldiers

Yet Americans love using White Latin American actors to play Anglo roles. They even give the characters pretty Anglo Saxon names while IRL this actress' surname is Gonzalo. She speaks fluent Spanish and has never been given a Spanish-speaking role in her entire career.

Seems the "latino means brown" is a self-perpetuating meme.

Black and Asian latino actors also get typecasted in non-latin roles.

So why didn’t God just give the Hebrews their own heavily armed super soldiers?

>Arab history month or Jap history month?
There are not significant numbers if either in America to justify giving them prominence. Blacks were literally purchased and transported here and have been coddled and castrated and whatnot for going on 300 years. It should have been a opportunity each year to reflect upon the Black Question and how best to move forward but of course it turned into a half ass half 'feelssadman" and "YAAAS QUEEN SLAY" exercise in agitprop.

Do you know anything about the IDF?

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2015/04/30/presidential-proclamation-asian-american-and-pacific-islander-heritage-m

It's a 0 cost means for celebrities, politicians, and companies to score points with self-hating whites. Don't stress out about it.
And fuck off to . This isn't history or humanities you retard.

Well, there's German and Irish Heritage month and an Asian American history month.

I heard that diapers are standard issue.

No because New York hasn't been quarantined off form the rest of America and has a ton of immigration/emigration.

if the south had never reverted back to jim crow laws would blacks eventually integrate to american/white culture?

Its another white people getting upset over stupid bullshit thread.

t. frogposter

Blacks are a separate-but-not-fully-seperate group who make up an 'estate' of sorts, and thus have enough cultural and social pull in American civilization to have this sort of institution as 'black history month' be a thing.