Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeeNfVI0_TU
youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ay_iDRAbc
arkcoin.net/bittrex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is. But not for another few months.

Just hodl strong.

>apart at the seams

whales are accumulating and price is being suppressed. the inevitable $15 coin is on the horizon

It will moon when the Chinks and Pajeets can buy it. As soon as more exchages are announced it will lift off.

Living inside your head rent free

HERE YOU GO MONKEYMONKEY HAVE SOME AAAARKKKKKKY WARRRKKYY I WUB YOU MUNKERY!

youtube.com/watch?v=VeeNfVI0_TU

>less than half their face is visible behind the beard
yep its a wholesome bible story

nice ass

why a few months? isn't a new wallet coming out soon? you dont think that will affect the price?

Depends when it drops, if before the fork it could cause a little pump then continue dipping, the fork is suffocating everything atm

MOBILE WALLYS WHEN?

I'm so sick of these fucking forks, all my alts are red
it doesn't help that Veeky Forums has been a shitshow for 2 months now and I have no idea what's sincere and what's just a shill thread

That's why I only own Bitcoin and ark

to be fair I only own 3 Altcoins and 90% of my altcoin holdings are ARK

Same, comfy as fuck

How many Ark?

I started crypto the week before they all started bleeding so most of my alts are down 40% luckily i did good with Vert and Neo. looking to double my bags on some like Civic and Ark but fuck this is rough to see the red every day until the fork

only 2500, I bought about half at 50 cents and been buying regularly since then. I've thought this would be big since I found out about it at 30 cents but I didn't have the capital that I really wanted to put in
how many you holding?
I'm just hoping we all see green after this fork nonsense is over

I'd expect most alts to go slightly above to what they were previously with some shitcoins just never recovering
people cashing out bitcoin to go back into alts and new money into the market flooding in as more people are brought in

Nice! Holding 2600 after tonight's biz_classic payout. I just have a gut instinct about Ark.

same, I have to admit its been shaken recently but deep down inside I think it's a good project and I have a gut feeling about it, I think the only real weakness on the team is DJSelery
honestly I'm only holding other altcoins in the hope that they moon so I can put it into ARK. 10% payout a year from staking is too good to pass up

$300 when?

The day it moons to $10-$15 I'm gonna have 2:00 playing in the background as the green candle rises.
youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ay_iDRAbc

I used to listen to this riding my bike to work.
One of zimmers best.

I will order a pizza and jerk off to my waifu the day it hits $25.

Itll be like june with antshares gfrom 2$ to 16$

Below 2.40 now, fucking kill me

Rip arkie.

Being this stable should show you how important it is

PSA another 45,000 Ark recently moved to Bittrex ... be careful out there

arkcoin.net/bittrex

Link 2.0

Isn't that a good thing?

illuminati confirmed

Weak hands. The whale will gladly take that.

I'm holding 25k ARK, comfy.

Is ARK about to moon :O ?

after the fork

which fucking coin wont get 20%(except ETH LOL) after the fork?

not just talking about the usual post fork bump. the time should be right for ark to start its next huge run up that its done 3 times now before 2 months of downtrend

can we expect stable 3 dollars EOY?

Stable 25$ eoy