This pic sums up every noob lifter that lifts for aesthethics and thinks SS is a meme

this pic sums up every noob lifter that lifts for aesthethics and thinks SS is a meme

are you this guy?

This too

it literally doesnt

is OP trying to force meme himself?

>awkward gym moments
KYS

It does actually, you might want to start spending your supplement money on some tren

>protein shakes, steroids, its all the same

Are you my mother

it's just a picture. no need to get aggressive with me stick figure

>using any supplements ever
>not being 100% true natty (tm)

Maybe protein powders because getting enough protein from abnormal diet can be expensive. But if you have the money for it there's really no excuse.

I never said that though, l2 read
The point OP is trying to make, is that most guys training for aesthetics end up buying a fuckton of supps and doing some dumb brosplit which obviously doesnt work when youre natty

>brosplits are bad, anyone that looks good on them are doing roids or it's anecdotal evidence
every ss fanboy ever

LOL, youve never lifted a weight in your life now have you

I spend about $4 on supplements a month and make huge gains.

I eat basically nothing but sardines and mushrooms, though.

> sardines

My nigga. Love those tinned fuckers more thsn tuna. And no risk of mercury

But SS guys spend way more on sups because they are more insecure

>thinks SS is a meme

this is your future. enjoy wasting time at the gym

Image is retarded. No self respecting SS fanboy would ever even look at a leg press.

it's still valid though

That guy isn't natty. One does simply not get that lean and full as a natty. Is he small? Yes. He looks like fucking shit but his conditioning is not natty.
He is natty off-season though and uses maybe clen? or something when he competes.

so what you are saying he looks like that even though he is on steroids? wew, even more reasons not to do some shitty splits

this is him in the off season, damn, you got me good buddy :^)
he also dead lifts over 4pl8, how much do you dead lift?

I deadlift 220kg (5plates) 1RM and weigh 92kg

How much do you deadlift faggot?

4pl8 deadlift after 10+ years? i hope this was a joke

>this is him in the off season
making some shitty side pose to make himself look bigger. he looks like shit when he's cut maybe he should stay fat

He doesn't look full at all

>4pl8
>impressive
kek

not but I'm at 210kg @ 73kg. you're a weak cunt m8, and that's coming from a weak cunt.

Brehhh those shorts...

you guys must be huge then seeing as you believe strength = size

not possible to look dyel when you are strong

bro-splits are hated because training a body part once per week is a waste of time and neglecting the mass buliding compounds is retarded unless you get test elsewhere

he isnt full LMAO you have no idea what youre talking about

Even though trips. 5pl8 for 1 is not impressive. Your working weight for reps is what was needed.

that meme, fucking best meme

before test and after more like

No, I'm the guy who has lifted for strength for 10+ years has elite numbers yet looks like a giant baby