Fellow skellies/faties/weak pieces of shit...

fellow skellies/faties/weak pieces of shit, how do you work out in the gym knowing you are the smallest/fattest guy around and knowing there's Chads all around possibly laughing at you?
t.skellie

Just do it anyway.
I used to be bullied every day in elementary and middle school and had no friends, I'm pretty much immune to embarassment.

Because you're better than all the skellies/faties/weak pieces of shit that stayed at home. Ignore the Chads.

it's simple
if i keep going, it's likely my lifts will progress to a point where i'm not the weakest guy in the gym.
if i don't go, then i will always be the weakest, not only literally, but mentally as well, because i let chad get in my head

chads don't go to the gym. only insecure people go so they are probably having the same thoughts as you have

Weak as shiiiiiiiiit fatty here.

I try not to think about it, and when I do, I remind myself that there are plenty of people in the gym with other shortcomings.

There's always at least 3 different people doing bizarre exercises in some corner of the gym or doing things every guide or video I've ever seen has specifically said NOT to do.

It IS hard though. I try to focus on myself.

DYEL here, I had the same problem. But from what I've noticed Chads only look at their reflection, girls look at the chads and fatties/skellies look at the floor or their phone. Do your stuff, dont be an ass and have a proper form and no one is looking at you in a bad way.

b-but what if i-i have to ask the Chad to spot me while I bench my pitiful 90lb ;_;

Just workout man, you need to put yourself in uncomfortable situations to grow as a person. Eventually it wont bother you because it shouldn't anyway.

i used to be an insecure skelly at the gym (120lbs at 5'8) but i can assure you nobody gives a fuck about you. just do your workout without drawing attention by doing stupid shit and get out

Just like in life outside the gym, CHAD does not give a flying fuck about you. He is there for himself, and no one else. He does not fear judgment, nor should he.

Be like Chad. Go to the fucking gym.

I'll give you a hint "Chad" doesn't give a shit about how people view him. Just imagine yourself as Chad.

... my solution is to never bench more than I know for sure I can. The fear of humiliation of course does give an extra boost at that last rep.

Or lift with safeties if you can.

>tfw no safeties for bench at my gym.

you'll never make it with that thinking. nobody gives a shit if you fail your rep. learn roll of shame

t. asked a buff woman to spot my pitiful 120 lbs bench when i first started

Not a Chad, but one of the stronger guys in my shit tier uni gym here.

If you do the following things, you will get respect no matter your size or strength.
> Compound lifts with good form
> Coming in regularly
> Asking for form (not programming) advice

Soak up all the knowledge you can from good fitness channels. I recommend Alan thrall. Assume that you're doing every exercise wrong until you watch his vids on it.

I have never seen anyone doing the roll of shame because everyone is so strong ;_;

Also, asking to share the bench with a Chad who can outright destroy you with his biceps is so terrifying..

>90lbs
>120lbs

That's nice. I'm struggling to lift the bar alone.

doing SS helped for me because i could always think about the weights i would be pushing 'soon' - and when the linear progression stopped after 4-5 months my lifts were higher than half of the (normie) gym. Just remember that the beginning is only a small part of your life

so? everyone starts somewhere

no you have never seen them do roll of shame because they all have that mentality of not wanting to look like a bitch and fail a lift so they always stay in their comfort zone instead of pushing themselves every single time they go to the gym

I respect the fatties in my gym. It's not where you're from, it's where you're gonna be. And these guys are on their journey. I have to believe that they're gonna make it.

Weak piece of shit here

My self esteem and shame are both dead, and I suppress my self awareness whenever I go to the gym. That is how I keep going.

Step outside yourself and see if you're laughable or not.

That's why I keep going but the struggle is real.

also OP, start bulking dirty so you have enough nutrition to actually give it your all 3 times a week, you can always cut later when you built some muscle

There are few.

my gym is kinda small, and full of old people and average people, some qts and some fit people who are friendly

It's okay if you are a skinny piece of shit and struggle to lift the bar. No one is expecting you to bench 1 pl8 given your shape. What is wrong is if a buff as fuck dude can't even bench 1 pl8. Then that's just him being WEAK for his body size.

Just be confident you fucking retard

this is very accurate. nobody ever looks at skinny dyels struggling to lift but when someone who is pretty big does everyone starts judging.

i can bench almost 3pl8 for reps and after i injured i struggled with slightly over 1pl8 when i started benching again. the amount of looks that were judging me i got was pretty amazing. only other regulars that knew me didn't give them

>/fattest guy around and knowing there's Chads all around possibly laughing at you?
thats the thing, me and my fat buddy are the fattest at our gym, but among the strongest there. i had a bodybuilder ask me if i thought i was a fuckin man because i was lifting heavy ass weight. i had no answer, as the question kinda caught me off guard. either way, the question affirmed his insecurity even though he competes and places every time, so i wouldnt worry too much about whos laughing. just do what you do. also, find a better gym. find a small, hidden gym in the middle of nowhere but not far from where you live. chances are its cheap, never crowded, and open all hours of the day/night and not full of pieces of shit

>tfw once failed a pathetic 77 lb bench and had to scream to a Chad to come save me

>Go 24 hour gym
>go in the dead of night
im usually alone in the gym(except desk guy)

wherever you live must fucking suck then faggot learn to live in a more lively packed place that is alive 24/7

This.
The only time I see a skele/fatty working out and feel like laughing is when they are so clearly trying way more weight than they can handle, or just hardly working out at all.
Just go and only look at yourself in the mirror if it's that bad. Completely ignore everyone else.

Stop giving a shit what people think.

You want to be stronger, go lift.
You want to look better, go lift.
Look better for yourself, go lift.
Want to be mired, it sure as hell isn't happening while you're skelly so go lift and fuck what other people think.

as a skele, lifting isn't really too difficult, what's more difficult is knowing that you are the smallest guy around, the low self esteem you hold, and having to stick to a proper diet.

everytime i go up to someone and ask them to share the bench, it takes a shit load of guts to do so.

Don't give a shit and work out anyways. My brother and I look like two autistic skeletons when we go, but we still do it.

>6"4' 150 skeleton
>trying to get fit to join the army
>2 months ago I could hardly do 10 reps of bar
>Now I can do 75
Still hard but getting there brothers, keep on moving on.

>reps of bar
wut?

If you can do ten reps of the bar, then you can definitely put weight on the bar.

Do 5x5 or 4x4.