Sup /fit i need help, im an aspiring femboy and i need to know if i only do cardio will my skin become saggy...

Sup /fit i need help, im an aspiring femboy and i need to know if i only do cardio will my skin become saggy? Im 180lbs currently and still young. My sister told me if i only do cardio it'll become saggy and i need to lift weights to tone it. Is this true ?

>180lbs
>femboy

youre not doing a very good job m8 kek

cardio wont give you loses skin, but lifting will help you get some "curves", unless you want to be some skelly faggot

Most important thing is having a feminine penis

cardio is good for weight loss. depending on your age your skin is very flexible so you are probably safe from saggy skin but take it slow just in case. like around 1 lbs per week.

lifting will build some muscle which will in turn increase your daily caloric needs. so couple that with cardio you can get lean pretty fast

Stop being a low test faggot and fuck your sister in the ass.

>180lbs

If this is your weight when skinny you'll never be feminine.

>you will always be a man playing an advanced game of dress up because we live in a permissive society in decline where gender dissociative disorders are promoted instead of treated with psychotherapy and medication due to the infestation of mainly jewish marxist in media, government and academia

if you only do cardio your body will be too soft, it will just look flabby instead of feminine-- even at a low weight.

All of the cardio-only types at my gym suffer from doughbody.

>its another panzer projecting because he had a crush on a fake brazilian tranny episode

are you confusing me with paul

perhaps sean

hmm?

we all know youre part of the secret raf fan club too lad

before you go down this path I want you to know that all these femboys and traps you see online that look so beautiful spend hours taking the perfect picture, with the best lighting possible and most attractive angles.
a male will never ever look as feminine or as pretty as a cis girl in real life.

you probably latch onto these ideas of femininity because you have had zero success as a male while simultaneously seeing all the attention females get. I understand, you want to be desired, we all do.
but please for the love of god give being a man a shot.
men can be desired just as much as females if you put the actual effort in.

trust me when I say that when you have a better physique than 99% of males you will be able to receive all the validation you want where as being a femboy will only get you creeps who fetishize you online and shame you in real life

Im 16 if that helps

To the others, what should i do instead of strict cardio to get skinny and petite ?

But i dont wanna be a big bulky looking person, like some john cena or something. I wanna be the opposite

The day Veeky Forums gave the ultimate redpill

You always will be, faggot.

Kill yourself, faggot.

read the sticky thoroughly, get an understanding of the basics in weightlifting, which can be done by reading the sticky with the intention of learning, and not casual perusing. eat at a caloric deficit, do cardio 3-4 times a week by running/jogging and timing yourself over a given distance, and try to increase your times over the span of weeks. if you're on HRT then weightlifting shouldn't be a problem since you'll have the testosterone of a girl, you'll just get fit and tight. if you're not on HRT, i suggest you do all of the following with less emphasis on cardio, and continue to take dicks in your ass, it's not necessary to become a woman to get fucked by dudes. unless you want to spend your twenties bitching about how the straight guys you're after don't want to play with your penis or date you for long.

Where are you from, OP?

Lies, it takes about 3 tries on average to get a good picture if you look half decent

T. Femboy who made it

Post pics then.

Proof that you made it, we will judge if you truly 'made it'

Meh, I'll take a ban
I'm not perfect and naturally a bit to tall but otherwise I think I'm pretty good

face my friend
you convinced me already

Very obviously a male

I had success as a male and trying to repress just drove me further. But being an alpha male never made me happy, it just made me feel worse.
Not OP ofc

You know a femboy is not a tranny? Femboi is like a twink

No cardio won't make your skin saggy. I fucking swear, women make up more fitness related nonsense than gymbros do

Post pics fag

Yes, he is right, femboi is more like a twink. They are not trying to look like women, they are trying to look feminine

>im an aspiring femboy
>Im 180lbs currently

being so fat that you grow man-tits doesnt make you a "femboy"
it just makes you a disgusting lardass

>lighting and angled so that your wide male shoulders don't appear as broad
>unnatural and forced anterior pelvic tilt to push your tiny square male butt out
>no face pic because your face probably isn't feminine at all

you did not "make it"
you look like a weak beta male in real life where you cannot angle yourself properly
you may be desired online by a bunch of other weak beta males, but I'm telling you right now that you look pathetic in real life

stop trying to be something that you're not
a Veeky Forums male looks good at every angle online and in the real world
you do not

but at the end of the day you do you and whatever makes you happy my dude
as long as you're content with yourself I can respect that

Why would you want to be a shitty woman and a shitty man both at the same time?

Some gay or bi men like it