Thoughts on this turbo manlet?

say what you will but he looks like he became the best version of himself, good for him in that he worked and dealt with what has given to him

I dont know shit about his attitude though so thats where I draw the line I guess

He's not natty though

He probably looks pretty retarded IRL but at least he backs up what he says in his videos with peer-reviewed sources.

If you want to take advice from someone on YouTube, he's probably one of the better sources among clickbait-mongos since he's actually backing up his meaningless drivel with science.

As long as all manlets punch commies in the face, i will pretend they are over 6'

Bitter manlet detected. Why even lift if you're a manlet?

why meaningless?

You can absolutely look like that at 5'5" without sterons if you have a brain in your head and are committed to your nutrition, which Jeff clearly is.

>those ultra short hands

>fucked Robin Gallant for years
>has a new hot gf

he's doing pretty well for himself

Because his advice won't work for everyone, it will just work for the majority.

The best way to find out how to make yourself look better and get bigger is to lift by trial and error, not take advice from someone with a different body than you citing sport science figures that are based off of an aggregate of individuals (i.e. "out of the 80 people in this study, those with average x and y saw the best results with z").

It's definitely a huge cut above bro science but is at the end of the day as much of a waste of time as watching Buff Dudes or something. You may be able to pick up some tips here and there but the best way to get bigger is to listen to your body and do what gets YOU results.

Pretty much this
Life gave him lemons and he made tiny little lemonade.

as a gayfag who has never found anyone shorter than myself attractive (5'8), I would totally let jeff give it to me from behind

Not all muscles look bigger when you're shorter, your chest and legs will be bigger, but your shoulders, arms, back will be just as tall guys have it
He is very very strong so he might not roid, but I'm having second thoughs when looking at his delts

>rise
"grow, grow, grow"

tf do you guys think steroids do if not this? guy is huge, even for a short guy

>huge

he looks like a fucking child

what's with the really small bulge every single steroid bodybuilder has? steroids must shrink dick or something, my dick wouldn't fit in those panties

my fucking sides dude

>Be manlet
>short as fuck
>get super fit and wide
>look even shorter
Whats the point lol

muscles are proportional

Is being 182 cm ok?

Cool bro

1 cm too short, tiny.

I fucking hate him. Super annoying and just another fake natty.

wait wut

This was a surprisingly nice comment about a manlet.

He made it.

Delusion. No way this is natty

>He is very very strong so he might not roid

He's strong because he roids retard. Are you Implying roids don't make you stronger?

roiders usually are much weaker than they look

when will they learn

That's because bodybuilders usually go for volume instead of strength. It's a result of training style not a result of whether they're on roids. Just because somebody is strong doesn't make them less likely to be roiding, and in fact the opposite is true. If the guy trained for strength his body wouldn't look nearly that lean so his strength shows that he's more likely to be on gear

a lot of people are growers, my dick looks like a raisin when soft but is slightly above average when hard

That's not how roids work

I have a phd in roids, you people don't know what the fuck you're talking about

He looks like a guy who needs to grow a beard and accompany midgets to the jewelry store.

looks natty

this was like his first competition, hes 19 or 20 in this pic im pretty sure

>Klinefelters hate him

That's a mature perspective, and I agree, however

Jesus Christ, my sides have fallen and risen again.

I support this motion

T H E
M A N L E T
M E N T A L I T Y

Maybe if his neck was thicker? Like how do you juice that much and still have a pencil neck.

same and i hate it, in the locker rooms sometimes people laugh at my 2 " flaccid penor.
If i just had the balls to get an erection in front of them to show them that im a 8" in bed .

It's funny because although he is a giga manlet he has fucked more attractive women than any of us will in our life times.

What is the manlet cutoff?

Show me a thick Latina he fucked.

As long as you aren't the shortest guy in the room.

God tier

*blocks your path*

haha get a load of this cuck

anyone find the length of his arms absolutely hysterical? like props to him for achieving his physique but god damn i cant get over the length of his arms

Im 6ft and i would feel very bad punching that guy

Even the thought of it make my heart go around

>tfw 2" soft 7.5 hard
>not even his final cold form

eric helms claims he is 6'1. seriously? from that picture i wouldn't put him more than 5'9/5'10 if that manlet really is 5'5

YOu really think that's a 4/5 inch gap? ur fucking retarded then.

ye why dont you just show those muscle men your glorious erection, its totally normal

considering his head is not full up, yeah. the height difference is not as big as you think it is in real life as Veeky Forums led you to believe

His core looks too small.

No you can't. You have been deluded by fake nattys. You'll figure it out when you have over 5 years lifting.

Oh my god he's so fucking cute. I want to get him pregnant.

Would you fuck with him? Would you risk getting your ass kicked by an 11 year old on steroids? Would you?

Didn't think so, bitch.

saved

>tiny
My sides

You look wide to girls your size or smaller at 5'5 he probably gets more ass than everyone in this thread combined.

To not be a lanky weak Manlet you dumb fuck.

Bigger thigh muscles make it look small, when it really isnt

Lmao, he is fucking huge(muscle mass wise speaking, he is almost a goblin' height desu) and ripped, those two don't go together.

>at 5'5 he probably gets more ass than everyone in this thread combined.
Fuck, I have a cough and I almost died of laughing right now.
No matter how big he gets, the only way he gets ass is if he pays for it, all small girls fuck taller guys, why would they settle for a literal kid sized manlet when there are guys several feet taller and with better (more proportionate bodies)

>fucking huge

he is FIVE FOOT FUCKING FIVE, that much muscle could easily be put on that frame

imagine if your leg was half as long but had the same amount of muscle compacted into the same area. you'd probably look a bit like the goblin over here

brilliant

I will use this phrase in the future

>caring about someone else's drug use
not gonna make it