Hey Veeky Forums I'm done. I really need ur help guys...Ex gf dumped me more than a year ago...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm done. I really need ur help guys...Ex gf dumped me more than a year ago, I remained in contact for some time after that, trying to get her back. Soon she started replying late to my messages, with short sentences, cold etc. I kept talking to her until I had enough, so started no contact. It lasted for 3 months. During this time, I gained over 10 kg of gains (when she dumped me I was sick, but that's another story), I made more cash than I've ever had, since I was a poorfag when I was with her, bought a nice sports car and everything. I broke the no contact, we talked for some time normally through messages, then after some time her best friend arranged a coffee for the three of us. I thought she was gonna change her mind hopefully, but messages are still the same after this...She's also not seeing anyone, at least not officially. What the hell do I do? I can't get over her, I feel my heart is gonna burst out of my chest sometimes....I've been banging other girls in the meantime, nothing helps... Please tell me what to do mates, I feel I'm gonna have a heart attack some day, especially if I see her with someone else...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well you can start by telling us the truth. You haven't been banging other girls have you. You've been masturbating to her profile pictures on facebook you dirty little pervert.

No...I've even banged a girl who knows her and what I feel about her... Got drunk at her place once, started crying and shit...

There's no way a grown man should be crying over a woman. Understand this; We are the prize. Not the other way around. What do they really offer other than their pussy? Not a whole lot. What you're feeling is temporary. Cut that bitch out of your life, start making serious gains and become a MAN

Brah you got a sports car $$$ and gains. That's more than most of us here have...

You realize you can do whatever you want? Just go out with your boys and have a good time

bump come on mates..

Stop chasing her lad. You're only hurting yourself, and she's clearly not interested. Look for someone who actually cares. Or heck, maybe in the stage you are now, you should connect more with friends and family, and you'll realize you made a big deal out of her.

And I don't have her, who was the reason why I did all those things...

Nice fitness thread

It's been around a year and a half mate, not really temporary...

i know you won't believe this, but time will heal your wounds.

Oh please, half of the threads on Veeky Forums don't have much to do with fitness, get outta here if it's bothering you so much.

>Ex gf dumped me
>I remained in contact

found your problem OP

this

Yeah, I know...but we were still coworkers, and I didn't wanna lose her forever..I've had that happen with other exes

>I didn't wanna lose her forever
already did. cut contact.

Eh.

You need to help yourself.

Break contact, block her, Facebook, phone, Instagram, anything just blocks all contact. Live your life, progress, improve, lift heavier, work harder, take it slow with women, they will come.

After time passes, you'll love her less, then soon forget the memories, day after day she will be erased from your head, any feelings that once was is gone. Then you can build your foundations to find the chosen girl OP, she's not the one, never will be you know this, I know this, we all do. You'll find the right gal OP.

stay away from hoe. Move on and stop thinking about her.

Drop contact. I had a friend roast me and slap me every time I brought up my cheating ex. Helps.

Ugh, okay. Don't listen to most of Veeky Forums because it's fun to troll. Now attempting to be unbiased against you because you are Veeky Forums.

Why do you even care about her? What makes her special compared to everyone out there? Is it many things? Lay them out and we'll see how retarded you actually are or if you have legitimate reason to give shits and not being some faggot.

>I remained in contact
That's your problem, bud
>Please tell me what to do mates
Remove her from your phone, social media, delete her pictures, etc.
Move the fuck on!

I was in a similar situation. I kept in touch with my ex for months and it was almost like we were back together. Then one day she cut me off. When women are out their out. You shouldn't be running to her because if she's not running to you it will fail. She probably doesn't want to be with you for the same reason you're still talking to her. That and you being a cry baby about it. If you didn't care and boldly got over it she might want you back.

I've connected to her than any other girl in my life. She is also the most cheerful person I know, very beautiful too. Also very passionate, great energy, when I was with her I forgot every problem I had, even though I've had much more when I was with her than I do now.

well during those 3 months of no contact, she didn't come back. And she won't suddenly come back I'm sure without me doing something...

and then she fucking dumped you. what a connection you two had!

I know how you feel. It feels like she is irreplacable, you will never meet a girl like her, blalbalba. But that's just illusion, there are many better girls out there, I know how lame that sounds to you (you probably heard it like 100 times before) because I once was in the same position like you. But like some user here said, time heals, even if doesnt seem so now. Stop being so desperate and pathetic and cut her out of your life.

There's your problem. You're thinking of all the perks about her for you.

What made her special as a thing? Pets can be special. Men can be special. Even women can be special. Beyond what they make us feel. Re-roll and try again.

She dumped you, fucking fag. Listen to my advice And fucking live on, if not you will lose, you will sink into a deeper pit of depression, yeah those feelings you have of her not wanting you will get 10x worse when she finds the next boyfriend. You are making a stupid fucking move and need to sort your priorities out

God bless, good luck and eye on the prize mate.

Yeah, she is not perfect. But as I said, she has the best smile and laughter that I've seen and heard in my life. But what would make someone special as a thing, and why would it be more important than the perks I had from her, that other girls didn't provide?

Hey man i went through a similar situation as well. Except I was the one who broke up with her and after a few months she was over me.. I wasn't over her. I thought I just needed a break from her but I realized I made a mistake..I started talking to her again in February with the intention to rekindle what we had but she rejected me, 3 times through text and once through person. That final time was my breaking point. the thing is she's just done with me man. I simped around for like a week or two before I picked myself up and started going to the gym. I've been a fat fuck all my life and I felt completely helpless and down on myself. What helped me throughout march was just improving myself, deleting her from social media and just focusing on doing better than her. I know one day she's going to be with some guy that makes her happier than I ever did and you know what it's fine. Life goes on my friend.

You are blinded by love. Shut it down quickly before it gets worse

You will find the chosen one, she's not it

stop being down dumps and start living $10k a day ceo baller lifestyle

im in a similar situation op, except i havent been banging any other girls and dont have a sports car, just gains

>first gf ive ever had and loved cheated on me
>end up getting back with her multiple times hoping she will change
>nothing ever changes
>constantly says she loves me and wants to be with me but i know shes just saying that cause her and her current bf get into arguments all the time and she comes back to me
>havent seen her because i know if i do ill fall in love with her again and she will leave me

what should i do? no matter how hard i try i cant stop thinking about her

Shit man and now it's all gone. Time to become a man and stop relying on other people as a source of happiness

Because Jenkins, happiness isn't just gotten from active things. Think of it like having a lamp. You like the light, the ambiance, the what-the-fuck-ever. That shit will get turned off sooner or later either for convenience or because you just don't want it on. When it's off you want it to be pretty too and not like a garden gnome spreading it's asscheeks to fart. Have it be something Aesthetic-AF in your case. Because you wouldn't just get the kupi kochi that would make you happy to see it instead for the enjoyment you get from bob's burgers or whatever.

Life's not hard, Jenkins. You're making it. So in short; is she skinny? Does she squat? Is she smart? Does she like Ghost in The Shell? Does she have buck teeth, but is super fucking charming without being a ho? Does she like to draw, but not color and if so of what? DOES SHE EVEN LIKE YOU?

...Man I can't even reply...I don't wanna keep talking about her and what she's like right now, my heart is gonna explode...

Let it go.
The pain will be silenced after some time.
I still need a motivation in life other than lifting. Women sucked everything out of me.

Then you're wasting everyone's time. Especially mine. Find the shits to care about yourself in spurts before you care about anyone else. I get that you're weak and tired. But you're selfish too. As Fuck. So, what she offered you is something she readily could offer a 4 year old. Blowjobs included.

You don't even want to look deeper to see what she meant to you, because she was just another thing. Not a person that actually mattered. Which is why she's stringing you along for perks, fun, and OMG RLY SEX? Yeah, but so what? She doesn't want to be with you. So, she's not. And you don't know how to appeal to her. So, you lost. You lose. Congrats.

If you have any fucking sense you'll keep these dumb ass messages and read them again when you're not being so fucking stupid. Because they have Every-fucking-detail you need. Remember that, Mr. J. I'm sticking for one more post to see what you say and if you don't for the next 5 minutes then /thread and I can move on my happy ass to the next thing I want to do.

"Women sucked everything out of me."

- CrossfitJesus

not OP, but i don't even know what you're trying to say here.

if janoy wasnt born an actual retard do you think he would of been pretty successful in life?

Ok, I don't understand. What do you want me to tell you about her and why would it matter?
She loved watching soaps when she was younger. She used to live with her parents under rent until recently, now she's got a flat to pay for her whole life. She is below average moneywise. She has worse conditions than me, yet she kept her smile on 24/7 and never complained, I even found she was living under rent from another person. (and I don't live in the USA or a rich country, so unless you're a student, shit like that is terrible). She loves her little nephew and spends lots of time with him when she can. What else do u want me to tell u? And no, she doesn't like me anymore...If she did, she wouldn't act like this. Do u need me to write a fucking novel about her now?

There are other fish in the sea. No woman is totally unique. All the "unique" women are taken by the million and billion "aires", if they're even "unique".

Take a psychedelic and have a perspective "6000 feet beyond man and time".

Thank you. Spelling it out really does help. At first all you come off is as a selfish child. The reason why I asked you what you cared about her deeply is for you to see for yourself if you cared enough to notice any details that you otherwise wouldn't have if you didn't care enough.

She has problems. You had some, now less. So are you wanting to help her because of memories, history, and how she makes your heart (dick) feel? Or do you want to help her because she's not just your ex-girlfriend? Was she your friend? Was she your family? Was she a besty? Was was she to you? Because if she's only your ex, then it's a waste of time. She will suck off another half dozen guys before she's having kids.

Wait, do you even wants kids with this girl? Because what I've gleamed you guys are either 18 (which sucks) or 22-23 or something.

Do you want to help her or do you want to help her for you?

Before we started dating, she was my friend kinda (coworker). We talked and messaged each other 24/7. I want to help her because I love her and I want her to have a good life and future. Yes, I want kids I even want to marry her...At least wanted...and I'm 24 ( 25 in a month), and she's 27...so not that young as u think

Bruh, coming from someone who suffers from the same thing:

Take a week or two to really think about her. Think about what you did with her, all the fun things, all your feelings.

Bury them. Have a mental funeral if you must. You love the person you knew, not the person she is anymore. Learn to be hurt and move past it. Your experiences will make you better.

You don't have to hate her, but understand that it's all over, user. Let it go.

What do you want us to tell you, OP? Completely remove her from your life and go do something else with it. Time is the only thing that will help but posting these threads and moping over her will not help.

You will never be free until you open your heart to other people. She's part of the past, stop talking to her and never do it again.

She dumped you, end of the story. You don't want to pursue further interaction with her, it will only hurt you.

Realize it's over, cry, get back up and find new girls. You will eventually meet someone better that makes you happy instead of sad

you sound fucking pathetic, just like all the other guys on this board who get dumped by their first girlfriend. I know you think your situation is unique and she is different, but you're literally the same as every other 16 year old who gets dumped. Grow the fuck up faggot, money and lifting won't fix your busted face, blame your genetics. End all contact and forget about her or keep suffering, retard

Hate to say this bud, but you gotta let her go. We all have the "one that got away" story, and it leaves a scar on your heart. It teaches you how to love responsibly. I'm not saying become a cold, vindictive, "woman slayer". Just don't wear your heart on your sleeve so much.

You're better off without here. Right now you're in a yo-yo mode. You gotta stop it or she'll just keep stringing you along.

I like this mentality. Really good perspective to adopt.

Good-ish, expected, bad, and good. 27 myself.

I was about to go off into a spiel of this and that, but I want to go do my own thing because its time for me to go out and enjoy the sun before its gone. So, I'm just going to do this quick:

1. She's only your ex. She will have life. Like you have.

2. You care because she is your ex. Not because you can offer her anything but happiness.

3. Go to places you like to be. If she is there, great I guess. BUT DO NOT BE A PUSSY and go there more or less often because of her.

4. Fucking get over it. Go see her. Fucking knock on her door and say hey, and wing it. Don't plan it. Let yourself be able to get hurt. If you don't get hurt, great, you have time with ex. If you do get hurt, great, you are getting over her because she doesn't care about you enough to not cut and/or stab you emotionally.

5. Do shit you like, except drugs. That shit is just a stop-gap until you're sucking off yourself, another guy, or kill yourself.

6. You are pleb. She is pleb. Most of everything is pleb. Be happy is all you can really do. Being without someone gives you time to love yourself (physically) ... (and emotionally.)

7. Find hobbies. I like to go out and do whatever I please. Climb, trespass, etc. Basically an acrobatic thief without the thieving. I like weeb shit, have a girlfriend of 8 years who I live with since 5 years ago. Lots of lots things. No more exposition.

8. Oh my fucking this still isn't over? Just youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
Seriously, just get over it. Go see her. Bring a peace offering like weed if she's into it or a pipe. Just show up and say hey dude, it's not a thing.

I think he could have if he wasn't a thief or catfished so easily

Because your dumb ass hasn't been letting it be temporary. Go full no contact. Remove her from Facebook, and stop looking at her page. Get rid of all pictures and anything else that reminds you of her. Get out, socialize, and you'll realize just how big of a deal you made of her, when she wasn't fucking worth it.

Trust me, I've been where you are now. CUT HER OUT. You can't heal, unless you allow yourself to. You keep reminding yourself of her, and that's just reopening the fucking wound.

>Do shit you like, except drugs.
>Bring a peace offering like weed if she's into it or a pipe.

fucking weeb hippy stoner I highly doubt you actually are into fitness unless its sword fighting you literal shitlord

Taking a shit and on phone now. Curiosity got me. It would sound like that if I was pretending to be something I'm not like so many people. That's just the most accurate description when you do what I do. Side note: low hanging fruit to call someone else a weeb and and pretend you're not one too just because you're on Veeky Forums. It's Veeky Forums. Of course we're weebs.

Was going off of personal experience. I don't smoke, drink or shoot. It's not my thing. Threesomes are surprisingly. Ffm; mmf is just gross.

You'd be surprised by how stupid little things so far.

Stop chasing the past, OP. You were together for a reason, learned the lessons that you needed to learn, and now you need move on.

You need to make a conscious effort.It'll be hard, and it'll suck, but you'll get there eventually and you'll find somebody who obviously appreciates you more than your ex ever could. You'll make it

>she dumped me
>she's perfect
???????
Fuck off beta loser

even if she is perfect, it means that you're not, so fucking fix yourself