Post your thighs, lads

Post your thighs, lads.

Fuck. How did you do it senpai? How long between both pics?

I'd rather not. 6ft 174lbs lanklet with sub 3pl8 squat.

squatted heavy everyday for a year
>t-rex mode

You'll make it. We all will.

do you have dreadlocks?

no

...did you used to have dreadlocks?
your thighs look like you have dreadlocks

Kind of an old picture but it's the only one I have

I have never had dreadlocks. Why do my thighs suggest dreadlocks?

...hmmm

Height? Natty?

nice calves

5'10 170lbs, natty. I've put on about 5lbs since this pic was taken

5'10" 160lbs

Did you get Jules tattooed to your leg, you fucking degenerate?

>squatted heavy everyday for a year
wouldn't that cause overworking tho

Thats what people told me. But it worked. I suppose I should do the same with bench.
>500 lb squat
>255 lb bench
>sad.jpg

well I guess it'd vary from person to person

did you squat every single day like from monday to monday or...?

benching heavy often on flat bench with straight bar will fuck you up senpai

dont do that

Monday to Saturday. I changed the type of squat everyday. Sunday I usually worked up to 60%-70% of my 1RM front or back squat just to get under the bar.

Then how? My shoulders and chest are pathetic compared to my thighs and back.

Afraid we'll see your bulge, faggot?

>Then how? My shoulders and chest are pathetic compared to my thighs and back.

Find a weight where you can control the entire movement. No fast shit. Controlling normal down, 2-4x slowdown in moving up.

Not using the handicap of gravity and momentum will help a lot in forcing your muscles to do the actual work (within the same time span) and thus be more efficient.

What you're doing is called the bulgarian method. You do the same exercise everyday for total weekly volume. Works amazing for pretty much every lift. The reason to not do it with bench is because benching is inherently bad for your shoulders. What you can do is overhead pressing OR reverse grip bench everyday, heavy as fuck, then do regular bench for volume whenever you want. The strength gains will transfer.

Its a combination of the Bulgarian method and the Soviet method. Bulgarian method is, like you said, do one exercise or variation everyday. Soviet method is to do your exercise to a max everyday.

I already use reverse grip because my left shoulder has a torn labrum and rotator cuff.. So I only utilize reverse grip.

why do you want to see his bulge?

This is a very old (1 yr) picture. I think somehow my legs have gotten worse since then - this is their peak appearance desu

but who was phone

>benching is inherently bad for your shoulders?

According to who/what source, with what form?

>But overhead press and reverse grip bench everday is fine.
Im tempted to just call you an idiot. But Im genuinely curious who/where this info is coming from.

sq is 275x5
dl is 315x5

What can i do to improve. I feel like i have really good insertions despite my squat being utter shit

Looks like LCD Soundsystem tbqh

I guess this picture fits this thread quite nicely

Squatting 3 times a week, went from 2 pl8 1 RM to 3pl8 in 4 months

nice calves dude, did you do anything specific for em?

Dude just look it up. I just googled it and it took me like 5 seconds. Heavy bench can fuck up your joints. Reverse grip is a more efficient lift for your body anatomically.

5'9 188 max squat is 424 in comp

>6ft
>185

Taekwondo, wew lads