Hey bro, whatcha got there? Baked chicken breast and brown rice in a Tupperware? Wow, I wish a had your discipline...

>Hey bro, whatcha got there? Baked chicken breast and brown rice in a Tupperware? Wow, I wish a had your discipline. I feel like such a fatass eating this whole pizza by myself LOL! ....Hold that thought, I just got a Snapchat from Stacy...WHOAH probably shouldn't have opened that I'm public haha Say didn't you have a big crush on her back in high school? ...You OK bro? You're looking a bit red in the face...That chicken breast looks hella dry, I'm gonna grab another beer, want me to get you some water while I'm up? ...Hang on, Tina just sent me a Snapchat...I better open this one somewhere more private catch you later bro, enjoy the game!

It is interesting how deeply ingrained in your mind (or of humans? of males?) the fixation on social status is. As if your rank order in an imaginary tribe determined whether you could survive and thrive. As if you were still competing for the vital resources with your fellow men. Makes me sad to see these young men so delusional. You're young and likely not an idiot, you could have it all. It's probably a symptom of being too well-off.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

wtf

>just b urself bro :)

There is no bogeyman chad, it's in your mind. Work hard and reap the rewards, it's simple yet many people fail, some perhaps due to imaginary obstacles.

What kind of an autist would bring chicken and rice to the game? Lol

You can't be anything else. Just try not to talk bad about yourself to yourself in your mind, it's actually an effort to do so and you could argue that you enjoy doing so to be able to be self-centered and also to reassure yourself that you never had a chance and thus never had to try.

>imaginary tribe
??

>It's another depressed loser who doesn't lift projecting his insecurities onto pictures of attractive rich young men with thousands of dollars of plastic surgery episode

That's where all of this comes from, the stone age where you lived in a small tribe and rank order among the members of the tribe determined who was allowed to mate and who ate last or didn't eat at all.
It just doesn't apply today anymore.

>There is no bogeyman chad, it's in your mind.
COPE
O
P
E

Sounds like a real bro

>thinking that dude eats like that all the time

wtf this made me yawn

>It just doesn't apply today anymore
???

Are you retarded?

The crazy is all you have and you won't let it go?

this is the best thread on fitness

No I don't go to high school and I have my own place and a career. You'll like adult life, the bullying is much different.

>imagine being this insecure about yourself and suffering from complexes that deep
wew

I wonder what this guy would think if he knew that random picture of him eating pizza would someday be attached to a post this autistic.

LOL this.

Uhh n-not me

>y...yyo...you too

>enjoying high s-school, k-kiddo?
Any time two or more people are interacting, there's a social hierarchy at play. You come off as a 2smart4me intellectually enlightened redd*tor. Do you own a fedora and a trenchcoat?

Yeah but it has nothing to do with nude pictures on a smartphone, and asserting dominance is usually not a viable strategy to get anywhere in life. Also the hierarchy is mostly relevant in the job where it is determined by who's boss, by seniority and by competence.

But who am I arguing with. You're clinging to the irrational belief that what you get in life is mostly genetically determined, and that you're worse off by birth. If you find solace in that go ahead. Other people never saw it that way and worked hard and got it all. I'm just telling you it's your choice, but if that offends you whatever, I'll pay for your NEETdom.

Life revolving around desperate attempts to get pussy, faking a social life with people you dont even like and measuring your entire worth by how many worthless whores you can convince your "friends" that you slept with.

I sure as fuck dont miss being 17 and hopefully you manchildren who are still stuck in this insecurity-fueled mindset will grow out of it before it sticks for good.

I cant tell if what I feel is more disgust or pity.

Hey Chad, enjoying the game from up here in the nosebleeds? Oh, me? I've got a private skybox. Chase Lounge, ever heard of it? I thought I'd take a little walk and mix among the commons between innings, one can only stand so much champagne and caviar on a Friday, you know? Hang on, I'm getting a text... ugh. The Prince of Dubai wants to meet for golf again next weekend. I had a little getaway planned for Cannes but it looks like I'll have to cancel. Oh well, I suppose drag racing Lamborghinis through the desert isn't so bad.

Anyway, nice catching up with you but I've gotta jet. Dinner tonight at Dorsia, only $450 a plate! A little modest but you just can't beat their sea urchin ceviche. Toodles!

>implying i have friends

Just gonna post this

I was on board until you said Toodles.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>have great parents who earn decent amount of money to make sure you are well fed and well dressed
>found a great company of friends, which made you a nice and sociable person
>play sports all the time when a teenager, can eat whatever I want thanks to that
>lastly, lucky enough to have a handsome manly face

>mfw some Veeky Forums autist implies it's all thanks to my genetics and not effort from my family, friends and I

>If you find solace in that go ahead
Nobody finds solace in that, it's just a cold hard fact of life. Life is a brutal, unwinnable game from the second you're born to the second you die.

Radiating this dysfunctional belief is a surefire way of not getting laid, hired, promoted, or respected.

>lucky enough to have a handsome manly face
There ya go. If you were an ugly manlet and jawlet, you wouldn't have the same experience. In fact, it would be the complete opposite. You'd be Elliot Rogers, a rich beta boy with no friends and no gf.

He can't keep getting away with it

>tfw Aryan Master Race is dying out

>tfw I was a chad, I developed feelings and it all went wrong

Wait, hold the fuck up. Chad is a fucking country?

is this real

true redpilled is that you can eat fast food all you want and still be aesthetic as long as you get the macros right. Also doing autistic food prepping anytime but pre-competition is retarded

>being this ignorant about the rest of the world.
are you american by any chance

The story goes that a 6'3" 230lbs ripped rich jock with a 9" dick, North Atlantid features and a millimeter-perfect angular face went there many decades ago and impregnated all of the prime females and bought their entire pizza industry. They named their country in his honour.

yes

As an American I have no doubt that he was an American.

Jesus I hate this country sometimes.

But also AMERICA FUCK YEAH

HOLY FUCK
>that perfect Norwood 0 hairline
>that almost 90 degree gonial angle and huge ramus
>that robust protrusive mandible
>that angular aquiline nose
HOW DOES CHAD DO IT?

>Americans...

This is the worst b8 I've ever seen

>asserting dominance is usually not a viable strategy to get anywhere in life.
>being this bluepilled and retarded

wait... it can't be!

Kenya believe it?

People who randomly eat whole pizzas don't look like that.

Ah to be barely legal again...

god dam what an ugly nigger

Ghana have to check first !

>ad hominem
Dominant behavior and dominant traits are correlated with success in all spheres of life
But go on, Mr Reddit. Tell me again how I'm young and immature

did he take the bogpill

>2017
>still believes we live in a meritocracy
wew lad

>implying there isn't also a smaller trapezoid below everyone else
lmao I wish it were actually like this

This is what I mean by a childish mindset. A fucking celebrity is not worth more than a doctor or any person that has learned a skill with which it contributes to society in some way. Fame is not a measure of worth. I'd rather have Chris Brown die than the guy that does a good job at making sure public transport in my town works. It's something you apparently can't understand. Money and fame are not the measure of all things. You can have both and still be garbage. The measure of a man's worth is competence and integrity.

Once you grow up you will learn that perhaps the most essential life skill is being able to deal with people in a cooperative way that doesn't make them resent you or makes them envious of you but rather encourages them to contribute value to your life also in the future. You do this by adding value to their life, dominating them is counterproductive in this regard.

But whatever you are teenagers at least psychologically. Why am I even arguing in this place. Go spam some trap thread on b.

funny niger ! Sudanly I feel the urge to tickle your Libya ! ha ha ! and then i'll Syriasly consider ur offer ! ha ha ha!

Maybe for the burger flipping you do there isn't really a broad range of skills within which you could differentiate yourself from your coworkers. But for any real profession there is.

How fucking autistic do you have to be to imagine this scenario play out, take the time to write it, and think it's worth posting?

Correlation isn't causation. Girls don't fuck angry alpha males a fraction as much as they fuck social guys. And social guys are social because they are cooperative, not domineering.

I can't help but question whether you're even an adult when you bring up your supposed maturity every single post

topkek

dominant behavior and being social aren't mutually exclusive. just shut the fuck up already, you're embarassing yourself

You get it man

Because it's fucking childish to seriously accept the concept of "chad" or the concept of a social hierachy in which celebrities are on top.

I'd say there is some incompatibility between being dominant and being cooperative towards someone else, although I'm not a social scientist. Whatever.

I need to go to sleep.

>Correlation isn't causation
Yeah it's a coincidence bro
You gotta be yourself and work hard and everything will come

You wear your maturity like a shield because you're afraid to confront the reality os human relationships, instead living in a Disney fairytale where justice exists, people are born equal, hard work always brings results and Chad doesn't exist. You hold to this belief even when confronted with hard evidence to the opposite.

christ you are retarded. read his post again. Due to the choices his parents made, he had everything he wanted for proper development.

Do you think these people are impoverished trailer trash with alcoholic mothers, abusive fathers and no money for proper food? Or could a healthy upbringing have influenced their appearance?

I agree tbqh

not an argument

Perfectly normal, it's either the chicken or disgusting garbage for pigs.

nice argument

>tfw I was a chad
>came to Veeky Forums
>no longer chad

ANYONE NEW TO Veeky Forums READING THIS.

LEAVE.
NOW.

THIS PLACE TURNS YOU ABSOLUTELY AUTISTIC

That makes no sense. You're stating to know reality and then just spouting your opinion.

>one copypasta and the betas come crawling out to defend themselves
Veeky Forums really is pathetic

One of these days, Chad....ONE OF THESE DAYS....

>6ft
>white with blue eyes
>good at sports as a kid
>tfw would be chad if I wasnt a chinlet

My parents made me get a fuck ton of dental work when I was a kid and I suspect thats why my chin got so fucked up, icing on the cake is my teeth still look like shit

This board is so fucking socially autistic why do I still browse it

>top male models are above billionaires?

lol ok.

I love Chad threads, they are funny

>only 6ft
>would be chad if I wasnt a chinlet

LMS is everything and L>M>S
I would rather be David Gandy than be Bill Gates

but they imply so much social ineptness and autism though

>You're stating to know reality and then just spouting your opinion.
Lookism is real. Dominant behavior equals success. It's not an opinion, it's knowledge.

You can tell this was made by someone trying to cope with their own insecurities by the fact that billionaires are below fucking models. It really doesn't matter how you look, you become an automatic 11 the moment you acquire that kind of money.

No amount of money or status will make you physically attractive. Women will marry you as a transaction: their pussy for your social influence/money. Physical attraction is the only thing that matters.

I don't know what LMS means but I would rather have the opportunity to make an impact on the world than look good to get some puss (not like your average billionaire needs to worry about getting puss anyway).

But hey, if you are really that shallow then whatever.

yes I am that shallow, I've taken the blackpill :^)

and just lol if you think incels impact the world nearly as much as high LMS Chads

I don't know what sort of autism you are peddling but you sure are retarded.

Bill gates has almost eradicated polio, meanwhile I don't know the name of a single male model.

>Physical attraction is the only thing that matters
Why? What does being physically attractive to women achieve? You can achieve the same and more by being rich/powerful.

Who pays someone to pose for these pictures
Honestly

>What does being physically attractive to women achieve?
Real attraction and healthy relationships. The attraction created by richs and power is contingent and will only turn you into some woman's handbag.