Chainlink is finished, just sell it all now

>Chainlink is finished, just sell it all now
>as long as there is no news it will continue to plummet

>meanwhile in reality, they have a presentation coming in just a few days at Devcon3

So why all the fud and misinformation if they are literally presenting in just a few days? Is the Devcon3 not important?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pX9zg5UAxn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>everyone agrees that markets are irrational
>everyone says link is shit because the market decided to decrease the price of link a lot
>hmmm

Devcon is priced in.

I'm tempted to buy some chainlink, someone please give a good reason to? I really want to make some shekels

Everyone thought sibos would be a pump
I was called every name under the sun for saying sell a week beforehand

But this situation is kind of different, not a pump looking to be sustained but rather a floor looking to be pumped.

Sell now pussies. it will be a 2.00 coin in 3 months

Yeah, 2.00 cents lmao

sergeys gonna be on them mainstage showing a bunch of devs how to import outside data in a decentralized and trusted way using chainlink

could be the beginning of something big

so should I buy this or not lol

Everyone point at the Deluded Linkie and laugh

I threw some extra cash at it. Think this is the floor

pls explain meme i dont know anything about currency im new to this, I just want to make shekels :( I already regret not buying BTC the other day.

i hate this meme so much but it seems like it only applies to chainlink

It means this is the floor and will rise soon. And if you're a long term holder it's even better.

...what's FUD mean?

Its just congitive dissonance. They know LINK is a silver bullet. They know its for real. But they are NOLINKers. So they obsessively FUD it to try and confirm that their decision to not invest is correct. They don't just hide the threads. They don't just filter it out of their board. They don't do anything that would actually mean they don't care about it. They care so much. They can't stop talking about it. They can't stop FUDing, and it consumes them. Its all they think about. They wake up and FUD LINK. They eat their ramen and FUD LINK. They jerk off and FUD LINK. They pass out next to their body pillow and dream of FUDing LINK. They have to be right, but at the back of their head they're terrified. They're terrified that they might miss out on the next big thing. And so they cope by FUDing more. And the cognitive dissonance grips their minds more tightly. It's no longer an obsession. Its a fetish. But the more they try, the more they reveal the truth. The truth will be proven by their reply to this comment.

We live rent free in their head.

Just buy some bitcoin cash and hold it for a year

Let me fix that for you user.
>They have a presentation coming up in just a few days
WHICH THEY DID NOT MENTION AT ALL.
PEOPLE HAD TO FIND OUT THROUGH OTHER NEWS SOURCES BECAUSE THE TEAM IS FUCKING GAY.

Is the fact that it's at rock bottom not enough?

Anyway, here's my opinion: Data sources such as Bloomberg are very expensive to subscribe to, and in order for oracle operators to profit from supplying this data to smart contracts, the price of LINK get very high from operators hoarding it to boost their trustworthiness.
LINK will also be the currency used to pay for this valuable data.

Nice pasta. Most of The FUD comes from link holders tho. But we will still get raped until Q1-2 2018 and then we may see an increase in Fiat value meanwhile BTC will keep rising so the sat value will continue to bleed.

youtube.com/watch?v=pX9zg5UAxn0

>meanwhile in reality, they have a presentation coming in just a few days at Devcon3
>tfw people 'sell the news' and it dumps even more

Segwitx2 might actually do damage to bitcoin this time.

Zero chance.

No not exactly zero chance this time.

The previous forks were just bullshit forks and gave everyone a free coin.

This fork might actually split a big chunk of the community away meaning that in the short term bitcoin might dip a bit.

Too much mainstream people are invested into bitcoin and know nothing about other coins so they will keep investing in the old bitcoin and the price will rice again.

But yet again. There is a chance bitcoin will be damaged by segwitx2