I'm in shock right now. I have come across this picture once more only to realise that it is me...

I'm in shock right now. I have come across this picture once more only to realise that it is me. I have became the man in the picture! I'm sitting here right now in my dark bedroom, in my parents house, with a laptop as the only source of lighting, supplements on the desk, foam roller and scale next to the bed, messy clothes on the floor... even the calendar on the fucling wall! I have a fucking calendar stuck on my wall which I update weekly to keep track of how many weeks I have been alive (1054 for that matter), and in that timeframe I have had one girlfriend, which I lost my virginity to, yet feel like a total kv because I haven't been with a girl for so long. How fucked up is this?! I perfectly fit the standards of a Veeky Forumsizen. I'm wearing my adidas training suit and my lifts are just over 1/2/3/4 ffs. The author of this pic has foreseen the future. Maybe there's a point every one of us gets to where we become moulded by this board's culture. For me it has been around 5 years. Had I know what lurking this website would do to me I would leave asap in the first place. Fuck I need to make some lifechanging decisions soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1UffUNl7DLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fuck I need to make some lifechanging decisions soon.
ok, good luck

Hope you get a gf.

It's ok user, im on the same path as you. But i am content with it. I enjoy it. Routine and purpose keeps me going, and I have an end goal in mind. i wish you luck user.

>/1/2/3/4

you get a gf at 2/3/4/5 dummy

>I have had one girlfriend
stopping sympathizing there. i would be beaming with confidence knowing I've had any intimate physical contact with a woman.

shut the fuck up, keep making gains, stop being a little bitch.

you're on a path, not at the destination.

Everyone has this kind of moments of feeling pathetic user. At least you are fit and know how to eat properly

where do I find the full collection of those pics

They changed the requirements in the last patch. New ones are:

>2,5/3,5/4,5/5,5
>sub 5:30 mile

And even then the chance for a gf to spawn is only 30% during the year.

It's gonna be my first year on Veeky Forums for me soon.
And even though I have always been a Chad, I can see myself turning into this very Wojak, sitting there in the dark. How is this possible?

Then you arent a chad

youtube coach corey wayne on youtube, i have a feeling it will change ur life (no troll)

Well you are where you are for a reason.
Maybe that reason is you being lazy, maybe it's not. Anyway, you wouldn't be there if you didn't like it, for one reason or another. Maybe you've just come to the realisation, that you need to change something. What you need to do now is become the change you want to see happen. Nothing is going to change if you don't make it. So now get the fuck off this board and see how it feels. If you miss lurking on Veeky Forums, come back. If you don't, then stay away.
Also >tfw no qt azn gf

desu that just looks like my dorm did at ucla

like the desk is exactly the same

a lot of desks look like that, bro

Then change, the only thing stopping you, is you.

yeah, including the one in my dorm room

bro

This picture is 90% of Veeky Forums bro. I just go to school, work, run, swim, and lift bro. I think it's pretttty cozy.

40yo utter recluse, haven't had a friend or a buddy since 1998, no online friends either.

started exercising in 2015 for the first time in my adult life, still a recluse

also obsessed by clothes but only go to groceries. never talk to anyone

rate

wtf/10

youtube.com/watch?v=1UffUNl7DLQ

he is full of shit deau

we lie to our own selves internally every moment. realness is bullshit

I'm guessing you didn't even watch 10 seconds of the video

he is preaching "being real"? watched first 10 seconds

WATCH IT ALL AND SORT YOURSELF OUT. WATCH ALL OF HIS VIDEOS.

I WAS SUICIDAL AND NOW I AM A CHAD

this guy gets it

Stay inside.

There's literally nothing wrong with that besides the fact you still live with your parents. I'm like that except I live on my own and I still smash pussy from time to time so who gives a fuck what my room looks like.

2 is way harder than everything else on the list

Gotta throw some money at the real estate jew for no good reason, right?

0/10

fuck off