Favorite protein shake recipes? I like mine fairly simple

Favorite protein shake recipes? I like mine fairly simple.

1.5 cups of milk
2 scoops of chocolate whey isolate protein powder
1 frozen banana

Sometimes I'll throw in 2 tbsp of powdered peanut butter for extra flavor.

I've considered and known guys who just throw a few table spoons of whey into water and drink it straight up, nothing added. You guys recommend this?

I like milk and blending berries or bananas with my shake, but honestly, two scoops in a shaker cup with water tastes just fine too, and it saves whey more time as well.

Nothing wrong with that. I just like the cold and thicc-ness the frozen banana and milk provide out here in the desert.

Using water also has the advantage of not spoiling so you can take it with you to the gym or work.

>Banana™ brand "Banana™Hammock™"™

What kind of whey does fit use? Mines 24g protein for 120 calories.

I just add it to a cup of 1% milk

Chocolate version of this.
Tastes like really weak chocolate, but it's scooby approved and I trust scooby on his nutritional knowledge.

Whey, milk, 2tbsp nutella, 2tbsp peanut butter

I can't have dairy or sugar so I found a little recipe that tastes subtle but genuinely good.
2cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 cup water, ice cubes, 1 or 2 scoops of vanilla or chocolate isolate protein powder however chalky you like or dislike, 2 tsp of vanilla extract. Optionally pop in 2 tsp of acacia fiber to get some good fiber in your body, and I don't personally like it but some enjoy popping in toasted almonds to the drink. If it's not sweet enough, use some monk fruit in the raw.

Water and powder is the correct way to make a shake.

You cant be serious.

This chocolate flavor + 8oz of Whole milk

I dont like to make protein shakes but like to add protein to my fruit shakes if you get what Im saying.

I prefer frozen fruit due to the texture and chiliness it gives to the drink.
strawberry and forest fruits + 1scoop unflavoured protein + a bit of cream icecream and milk)cow is superior to all other "milks" but almond I use sometimes when I want lower kcals) to whatever thickness I'm feeling

Greek yogurt, a banana, chocolate flavored whey, and some milk or water

I find it is way less intrusive on my stomach if I add some frozen berries. Usually do two scoops of whey and two cups of milk and and a decent amount of frozen raspberries for 64 grams of protein and like 500 calories

K guys, hold onto your asses:

>make unflavored light roast coffee
>or get a bottle of unflavored cold brew coffee
>pour into ice cube tray and freeze
>add one to your chocolate flavored protein shakes

Makes that shit cold but doesn't water it down. Plus you can always use more caffeine.

LET THE GAINS BEGIN

NOW is a great brand for supplements.

Do you use a blender or a shaker bottle? I'm thinking of mixing greek yogurt with my protein shakes.

2 cups whole milk ~300cals
1.5 cup ground oats ~450cals
2 scoops whey ~260cals
1 cup greek yoghurt ~220cals
40 ground almonds ~300cals
1tbl spn coconut oil ~120cals
1 bananna ~100cals

total cals ~1820

> use a cheap coffe grinder for the oats and nuts

2 scoops of chocolate whey
1 cup of milk
2 boiled eggs

2 scoops whey
2 cups frozen strawberries
1 cup egg whites
1 cup almond milk

cutting so

Boyo Lemme put you in your place. If you've been making gains off that shake you must be some sort of freak of nature cuz that's some pussy shit. This is what you gotta do.

>750 ml of milk
>5 tbsp of peanut butter
>1 tbsp of coconut oil
>2 scoops of chocolate whey
>1/3 of a cup Greek yogurt
>2 cups of steel cut oats
>1 banana chopped
~2200 cals

Pound this shit and make some hella gains and quit that feminine shit youve been doing behind closed doors. And remember it aint as thick as cake batter, then it don't fucken matter.

Fuck almost forgot. If youre ever feeling a little extra nasty throw 2 or 3 eggs into that bitch and bomb it faster that Trump bombed isis's ant hill tunnel system.

> he even types like an autist

Neat, I'll try this if I feel like being 270lbs again.

ripe, fresh banana (i dont want any of that chunky banana shit)
around 1 cup of milk
protein, preferably plain
peanut butter

literally what's in your picture except with milk

50g protein for 210 calories, a little expensive tho

What's Veeky Forums opinion on .jpg?

I can't have dairy or sugar either, thanks so much for this.

Probs second behind GOLD STANDARD™

Wait, do people seriously make a 2k+ calorie shake? I thought it's to replace one meal not your entire calorie count for the day? Don't you like eating meat?

Skellies need liquid cals for gains

I use a blender. The splash of milk or water is to help it get smooth

That's...that's how you do it.
Why are you saying it like it's not the actual norm?

Same thing, I add 200g of water for 1 scoop.

> 1 frozen banana
> 1.5 cups milk
> 1 scoop whey
> 1 scoop creatine
> 1/4 cup oats if I'm feeling saucy

pic related with half a banana, 1 cup milk, and 1/2 serving organic peanut butter. EVERY FUCKING DAY NIGGIES.

I used to hate protein shakes until I realized there where actual decent tasting ones. It's like a guilt-free chocolate milkshake every single day.

as a side note, I never realized how easy nutrition is if you take care of the flavor aspect. I used to dread eating healthy until I stepped up my seasoning game, and I used to skip my shakes because they tasted like ass. Now it's actually really easy to get all my quality calories in.

Milk. Banana. Peanut butter.

>using whey ever
kek

I typically go for:
>330ml coconut water
>1 scoop vanilla whey powder
>1 teaspoon glutamine
>1 teaspoon spirulina
>1 frozen banana
>2 teaspoons of a nut butter of my choice, hazelnut tastes the nicest but almond has the most protein.

>roids
>roids
>roids

God Tier gains shake receipe
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup cereal
Banana
Creatine
ChocProtein powder
Nesquik
Almond milk
Liquid egg whites

You dyels stick to your muscle milk/warm tap water and your 15lb kettlebells

Pic related, the flavors are the best out of every protein powder I have ever tried. Breddy expensive tho, and sales don't usually ever happen.

Is this...bait ? That´s how you are supposed to do it.

MAKING RN

>5 tablespoons of PB
>1 tablespoon of coconut oil
What

Taste is amazing, but macros are shit unless youre bulking. But if youre bulking youre better off getting a mass gainer lul.

>user how do you drink those protein shakes and eat those protein bars? I've had that kind of stuff before and they taste yucky
Every fucking normie ever thinks that the disgusting Walmart brand shit powder that they tried once tastes just like the good stuff

>2 cups of milk
>2 scoops of vanilla whey
I'm a boring person.

Thoughts on adding collagen protein powder in with whey?

I just throw like 2 cups of milk in there
2 scoops
Some yogurt
A banana

I never measure anything, and I'll usually eat a meal with it, or did. Trying to cut down on that due to fat

This shit right here. Originally was going to do keto, this is perfect for it, and delicious.

>2 scoops
>cup of 1%
>Sometimes a banana/peanut butter

>organic protein

AS OPPOSED TO WHAT??

Wtf dude?

I thought it was fucked at first too m8

How can I get my shake to be the same consistency as a Wendy's frosty?

>a few table spoons of whey
> table spoons

Surely he meant table scoops

That's a png

>ultra premium protein matrix
>tfw you failed anabolic algebra

I read Gold Standard is shit since they changed their ingredients? To much artificial sugar or some shit.

Is this shit going to make me /fat/? I will be weight lifting while taking it.

Kek my bad same shit.

Red Pill me bro on supplements. I am very new to all of this been working out for 2 years now M-F in the AM, no crazy diet or eating habits but I feel like I need to step my game up. Can you suggest any literature or forums that I can read and learn from? Other then Veeky Forums just found this shit since I was always on /k/.

read examine.com for the ultimate diet and supplementation redpill

>only 2 scoops

Enjoy your humanity

This reply took my fucking breath away. Jesus Christ fuck me now senpai

Add ice cream while you at it fat fuck

Why are you all buying ON and BSN? Don't you americlaps have bulk suppliers e.g. truenutrition?

I just buy from bulkpowders UK

Why would he not be serious? Almost that exact recipe helped me escape hungry skelly mode.